The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby: Toby walked beside her and put his arm around her back.

Alex: "Thanks Toby," Alex said with a light yawn. She shook her head lightly thinking about the things she should have said thank you to him for. He comforted her when she cried, he listened to her secret, he hadn't made her feel worthless like others and he was her first real friend. She chuckled to herself and walked to the helicopter, frowning a bit when she needs help to get on.

Alex: "Thanks Toby," Alex said with a light yawn. She shook her head lightly thinking about the things she should have said thank you to him for. He comforted her when she cried, he listened to her secret, he hadn't made her feel worthless like others and he was her first real friend. She chuckled to herself and walked to the helicopter, frowning a bit when she needs help to get on.

Toby: Toby smiled, "you're welcome" he said quietly not really sure what he was being thanked for. When he got to the helicopter he didn't bother getting in first and then helping Alex but instead stood behind her, put his hands on her waist and easily lifted her into the helicopter.

Toby: Toby smiled, "you're welcome" he said quietly not really sure what he was being thanked for. When he got to the helicopter he didn't bother getting in first and then helping Alex but instead stood behind her, put his hands on her waist and easily lifted her into the helicopter.

Alex: Alex steadied herself when she was in the helicopter and rubbed her eyes. She turned and smiled at Toby instead of saying her thank you out loud and sat down in a seat buckling herself. She covered her mouth when she yawned again and shook her head saying,"I hate getting hyper sometimes."

Alex: Alex steadied herself when she was in the helicopter and rubbed her eyes. She turned and smiled at Toby instead of saying her thank you out loud and sat down in a seat buckling herself. She covered her mouth when she yawned again and shook her head saying,"I hate getting hyper sometimes."

Toby: Toby climbed into the helicopter after Alex and sat next to her. He yawned covering hos mouth, sometimes he truly believed that yawning was contagious. "don't say that, it's one of my favorite things about you."

Toby: Toby climbed into the helicopter after Alex and sat next to her. He yawned covering hos mouth, sometimes he truly believed that yawning was contagious. "don't say that, it's one of my favorite things about you."

Alex: Alex looked at Toby with a confused look before looking down at her lap. "Sure Toby, whatever you say," She said.

Toby: Toby looked at Alex confused."oh, and what do people love about you?" he said smiling.

Alex: Alex kept her most serious face and counted each reason on her fingers,"Well I'm friendly, funny, sensitive, caring, so much fun and really," She paused to gesture at her face," I'm just gorgeous." Alex bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the ridiculous reasons she said.

Alex: Alex kept her most serious face and counted each reason on her fingers,"Well I'm friendly, funny, sensitive, caring, so much fun and really," She paused to gesture at her face," I'm just gorgeous." Alex bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the ridiculous reasons she said.

Toby: Toby smiled "if only people thought that highly of me" he said partially joking.

Alex: Alex grinned at Toby and shrugged,"What're friends for?"

Toby: "this" he answered. He looked out the window as the helicopter flew and smiled, he was glad to have Alex as a friend. He loved her, but not in the way Daniel loved River, but in a way he couldn't really describe. He just knew he wanted to protect her, he wanted to be there for her, and he never wanted her to be upset. He felt so much closer to her than he did to any of the other students.

Toby: "this" he answered. He looked out the window as the helicopter flew and smiled, he was glad to have Alex as a friend. He loved her, but not in the way Daniel loved River, but in a way he couldn't really describe. He just knew he wanted to protect her, he wanted to be there for her, and he never wanted her to be upset. He felt so much closer to her than he did to any of the other students.

Alex: Alex grinned but yawned laying her head back against the seat. She smiled to herself as she realized for the first time in her life she had someone she was close to, someone to count on.

Alex: Alex grinned but yawned laying her head back against the seat. She smiled to herself as she realized for the first time in her life she had someone she was close to, someone to count on.

Toby: Toby looked out the window and watched as the pilot landed the helicopter. He glanced at his watch, it was just before six. He smiled glad they had made it back on time. He didn't want the privilege of being able to leave the island to be taken away. He thanked the pilot and jumped onto the ground.

River: River thanked the pilot, and climbed out of the helicopter letting Daniel help her.

OOC: I just realized that Daniel was supposed to find out about Max while they were off the island. I guess we'll just have to wait until Wings gets back for that though. :)

Toby: Toby looked out the window and watched as the pilot landed the helicopter. He glanced at his watch, it was just before six. He smiled glad they had made it back on time. He didn't want the privilege of being able to leave the island to be taken away. He thanked the pilot and jumped onto the ground.

River: River thanked the pilot, and climbed out of the helicopter letting Daniel help her.

Alex: Alex silently cursed everything on earth when the plane landed making her have to move. She unbuckled herself, thanked the pilot and jumped off the helicopter wobbling on her feet a bit since she wasn't exactly fully focused. "Oops," She said mostly to herself stretching out her feet.

OOC: I just realized that Daniel was supposed to find out about Max while they were off the island. I guess we'll just have to wait until Wings gets back for that though. :)

Ooc: I wish we'd remembered that! It would be smarter to wait for Wings though since Max is her character after all and honestly she is the better person to play her haha!

Ooc: I wish we'd remembered that! It would be smarter to wait for Wings though since Max is her character after all and honestly she is the better person to play her haha!

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex. "do you need to sit down?" he said jokingly.

OOC: I completely agree. I think we should just wait since Max and Daniel are both her characters. Also there will be plenty of opportunities for Daniel to find out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter