The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex: Alex looked at Toby and nodded her head taking a deep breath. She smiled lightly at him and said,"Alright, you're right. I'm not mad anymore."

Ooc: Night!

Toby: Toby raised his eyebrows and smiled slightly. "okay, good." he said

OOC: night!

Toby: Toby raised his eyebrows and smiled slightly. "okay, good." he said

OOC: night!

Alex: "Now let me help cook this dinner that may or may not taste like road kill," She joked trying to show she already forgot about Jack. She gently moved his arms before walking back to the pot, staring at it confused. Alex always regretted never learning to cook, now more than ever, but she never had to. The people who worked at the orphanages either cooked for everyone or they ate fast food. She looked over the pot and stove and groaned. "Hey Riv, assistance is needed over here," She shouted over her shoulder.

Alex: "Now let me help cook this dinner that may or may not taste like road kill," She joked trying to show she already forgot about Jack. She gently moved his arms before walking back to the pot, staring at it confused. Alex always regretted never learning to cook, now more than ever, but she never had to. The people who worked at the orphanages either cooked for everyone or they ate fast food. She looked over the pot and stove and groaned. "Hey Riv, assistance is needed over here," She shouted over her shoulder.

Toby: Toby let Alex move his arms off her shoulders and smiled reassuringly at her one more time before walking back to the counter and easily lifted himself up and sitting on top.

River: River smiled at Daniel and Max "be right back" she said standing. She walked into the kitchen and turned on the stove under the pot Alex had placed. "you have to wait until it boils, then you add the pasta" she said with a smile.

Toby: Toby let Alex move his arms off her shoulders and smiled reassuringly at her one more time before walking back to the counter and easily lifted himself up and sitting on top.

River: River smiled at Daniel and Max "be right back" she said standing. She walked into the kitchen and turned on the stove under the pot Alex had placed. "you have to wait until it boils, then you add the pasta" she said with a smile.

Alex: Alex looked at the water and nodded her head slowly,"Oh! That makes sense...," She said slowly. She looked up and smiled at River before looking back at the water and frowning. "When will the bubbles start?"

Ooc: I can't wait until we can do Parents Night, of course we'll have to do it whenever Wings gets back, but I think it will be fun to see all the character's parents and guardians together plus Max's father being at the school! Random, I know.

Alex: Alex looked at the water and nodded her head slowly,"Oh! That makes sense...," She said slowly. She looked up and smiled at River before looking back at the water and frowning. "When will the bubbles start?"

Ooc: I can't wait until we can do Parents Night, of course we'll have to do it whenever Wings gets back, but I think it will be fun to see all the character's parents and guardians together plus Max's father being at the school! Random, I know.

River: River smiled, "it takes a couple of minutes. Watching the pot will only make it feel longer."

OOC: I know! I think it will be so fun!

River: River smiled, "it takes a couple of minutes. Watching the pot will only make it feel longer."

OOC: I know! I think it will be so fun!

Alex: "Really? Cool!" Alex said looking up at River with a smile but then frowned. "Wait. That stinks, why would it feel longer? Weird," She said looking back at the pot but quickly looked back up again.

Alex: "Really? Cool!" Alex said looking up at River with a smile but then frowned. "Wait. That stinks, why would it feel longer? Weird," She said looking back at the pot but quickly looked back up again.

River: "just because you're waiting for it. Like when you watch a clock in class and it feels like it isn't moving" she said shrugging.

River: "just because you're waiting for it. Like when you watch a clock in class and it feels like it isn't moving" she said shrugging.

Alex: "Oh! I get it now!" Alex said smiling and walking to the cabinet. She started looking through the stuff saying,"Where the fudge is the tomato sauce?" She found a jar and grabbed it but instead saw it was pineapple,"Ew, that should be in the fridge."

Alex: "Oh! I get it now!" Alex said smiling and walking to the cabinet. She started looking through the stuff saying,"Where the fudge is the tomato sauce?" She found a jar and grabbed it but instead saw it was pineapple,"Ew, that should be in the fridge."

River: River smiled and reached around Alex as she was only a few inches taller than her and grabbed the tomato sauce. She handed it to her and smiled. She looked over at the pot which was now boiling.

River: River smiled and reached around Alex as she was only a few inches taller than her and grabbed the tomato sauce. She handed it to her and smiled. She looked over at the pot which was now boiling.

Alex: Alex took the sauce from her and smiled saying her "Thank-you". She walked over to the boiling water and poured the pasta into the water. "How long will this take again? And do I just put this sauce in the microwave?" Alex looked around the room at her two friends confused with the sauce in her hand.

Alex: Alex took the sauce from her and smiled saying her "Thank-you". She walked over to the boiling water and poured the pasta into the water. "How long will this take again? And do I just put this sauce in the microwave?" Alex looked around the room at her two friends confused with the sauce in her hand.

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex and listened to everything that River was saying trying to learn himself.

River: River nodded, "yeah, that goes in a bowl, and then the microwave. The pasta goes in the water for about..." she raised her shoulders quickly and then walked over reading the box for the pasta "8 to 10 minutes" she said reading the box.

Margo: "Anything I can do to help?" Margo asked the group, even though it seemed like they had everything covered. "Sorry you had to help two days in a row, River."

Nate: Since there didn't seem like anything for him to do, Nate sat down in the kitchen. But, getting bored very quickly he said, "Hey, I think I'll make some dessert. Maybe cookies or brownies? What do you all think?"

Margo: "Anything I can do to help?" Margo asked the group, even though it seemed like they had everything covered. "Sorry you had to help two days in a row, River."

Nate: Since there didn't seem like anything for him to do, Nate sat down in the kitchen. But, getting bored very quickly he said, "Hey, I think I'll make some dessert. Maybe cookies or brownies? What do you all think?"

River: River smiled at Margo, "it's fine, I don't mind" she said honestly.

Toby: Toby sat not really sure what he should be doing. He smiled and nodded at Nate at the suggestion of dessert "that sounds great" he said smiling. Then he asked "do you know how to bake?"

River: River smiled at Margo, "it's fine, I don't mind" she said honestly.

Toby: Toby sat not really sure what he should be doing. He smiled and nodded at Nate at the suggestion of dessert "that sounds great" he said smiling. Then he asked "do you know how to bake?"

Margo: "OK. I think you are the best cook here, so I'm glad you don't mind!"

Nate: "Well, kinda. My sisters would always drag me into helping them with their baking projects." Nate opened the pantry. "And besides, there's cookie mix here, so that's not hard. Wanna help?" Nate flipped over the package. "We need eggs, butter, and water. Easy."

Margo: "OK. I think you are the best cook here, so I'm glad you don't mind!"

Nate: "Well, kinda. My sisters would always drag me into helping them with their baking projects." Nate opened the pantry. "And besides, there's cookie mix here, so that's not hard. Wanna help?" Nate flipped over the package. "We need eggs, butter, and water. Easy."

River: River smiled at the compliment "thanks" she said.

Toby: Toby jumped up from where he had been sitting "sure" he said and smiling he added "just be careful not to stab yourself with the spoon."

River: River smiled at the compliment "thanks" she said.

Toby: Toby jumped up from where he had been sitting "sure" he said and smiling he added "just be careful not to stab yourself with the spoon."

Nate: "I'll try. But it may be a better idea to just keep all the spoons as far away from me as possible." Nate found a bowl, then poured the mix in. "You do the eggs. Eggs are too potentially hazardous for me. I'll go grab some butter, that's safe. I think."

Nate: "I'll try. But it may be a better idea to just keep all the spoons as far away from me as possible." Nate found a bowl, then poured the mix in. "You do the eggs. Eggs are too potentially hazardous for me. I'll go grab some butter, that's safe. I think."

Toby: Toby laughed "okay" he said as he started cracking the eggs into the bowl and throwing away the shells. He knew enough to do the basics.

Toby: Toby laughed "okay" he said as he started cracking the eggs into the bowl and throwing away the shells. He knew enough to do the basics.

Nate: Nate put the butter in, the measured out some water. He then pulled out a big spoon and started to stir. When it looked mixed, Nate fought off the urge to eat some out of the bowl. At home, they always ended up eating more dough than cookies. "So, did we remember to preheat the oven?"

Nate: Nate put the butter in, the measured out some water. He then pulled out a big spoon and started to stir. When it looked mixed, Nate fought off the urge to eat some out of the bowl. At home, they always ended up eating more dough than cookies. "So, did we remember to preheat the oven?"

Toby: "uhh...no" Toby replied he walked over to the oven and twisted the dial heating the oven to the temperature specified on the box.

Toby: "uhh...no" Toby replied he walked over to the oven and twisted the dial heating the oven to the temperature specified on the box.

Nate: "Ah well." Nate had kind of gotten tired of making cookies, but knew he still had to scoop them onto the sheet. "Maybe we should just stop here and eat the dough," he joked, even though that's what he secretly wanted to do.

OOC: Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter