The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP SignUps!

Should I read The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters rp thread before signing up?

Is there any possible way I could sign up for this or would it just be too difficult at this point?

Will not be using her for a bit, but will eventually bring in, maybe after the Disney trip.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Eva Washington
Grade: 10th
Describe your appearance: Eva stands at five foot five, a little short but doesn't mind. Eva has a short brown bob haircut, and lets it fall in her face when she's upset or ashamed. She wears glasses with rectangle frames and they are usually taped because Eva breaks her glasses easily. Eva also has a splash of freckles on her face. Despite her flaws, many of her peers have considered her cute.
Personality: Eva is very much of a klutz. She's always accidentally hurting herself or breaking her glasses. She doesn't like that she embarrasses herself, but she often can't help it. She's friendly and sweet, and more willing to listen to other people's issues than talk about her own. She likes to have fun but understands what it is to be serious. She's smart, but sometimes she bites off more than she can chew. She's insecure and not very good at making decisions. She would rather to others and play the loyal follower than be the leader.
Power/Ability: Metal-kinesis (the ability to move/control metal with your mind)
Brief Past(optional): Eva lived with both of her parents until her parents had a big fight and Eva's father left them when she was seven. Then it was just Eva and her mother fir a long time. Eva developed her powers at nine years old. They found the school and sent Eva there her freshman year. At the end of her freshman year, Eva's mother remarried, and she decided to try living with her mother and new stepfather. It hasn't been working, and so Eva has been sent back to Florida to continue her studies.

Eva is not new, she was in the RP that inspired me to create the Collins Institute, though that school was actually pretty different. In that game, you were allowed two powers, so she also controlled temperature and minor weather, but I dropped that in favor of metal-kinesis.

Also, sign ups officially end this Friday.

(I'm watching Spider-Man. I couldn't help it :p I'm hoping it's okay. Sorry it's so short, I'm in a hurry this morning)

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Arachne Smith
Grade: 9th
Describe your appearance: She is thin and tan with dark brown hair, usually in beach waves. Her eyes are light blue, and her build is average. She is a bit taller than most other people her age. Arachne has a little bracelet with a black spider charm on it. She is often found with a bit of spider web in her hair and there can be strands of web on her clothes, as well. Her outfit is usually black and red.
Personality: Arachne is loud and proud, she doesn't like being quiet. Yet she can be, often she can blend in without meaning to. She's used her powers for pranks before, but nothing ever too serious. Just stealing someone's book or making them trip on webbing. Arachne wishes she didn't have to go to school, but she also does good in school. She has a short attention span, she can completely forget she's talking to someone and head over to another group in a heartbeat.
Power/Ability: She can crawl on walls and shoot webs, spider related stuff

(I'm watching Spider-Man. I couldn't help it :p I'm hoping it's okay. Sorry it's so short, I'm in a hurry this morning)

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Arachne Smith
Grade: 9th
Describe your appearance: She is thin and tan with dark brown hair, usually in beach waves. Her eyes are light blue, and her build is average. She is a bit taller than most other people her age. Arachne has a little bracelet with a black spider charm on it. She is often found with a bit of spider web in her hair and there can be strands of web on her clothes, as well. Her outfit is usually black and red.
Personality: Arachne is loud and proud, she doesn't like being quiet. Yet she can be, often she can blend in without meaning to. She's used her powers for pranks before, but nothing ever too serious. Just stealing someone's book or making them trip on webbing. Arachne wishes she didn't have to go to school, but she also does good in school. She has a short attention span, she can completely forget she's talking to someone and head over to another group in a heartbeat.
Power/Ability: She can crawl on walls and shoot webs, spider related stuff

Accepted, but I'm about to PM you.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Elizabeth ( Ella)
Grade: 9
Describe your appearance: Long curly brown hair, light brown eyes, tall, thin, pretty
Personality: nice, caring, but not afraid to get in a fight
Power/Ability: Hypnotize/ Persuades people
Brief Past(optional):

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Elizabeth ( Ella)
Grade: 9
Describe your appearance: Long curly brown hair, light brown eyes, tall, thin, pretty
Personality: nice, caring, but not afraid to get in a fight
Power/Ability: Hypnotize/ Persuades people
Brief Past(optional):

Accepted

I'm happy to see other writers here. I decided to go ahead and sign up.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end):Diamond Anderson(Di)
Grade:8th
Describe your appearance:Platinum blonde hair, with red highlights and a violet bang, dark brown skin, tall, has a locket with a picture of her deceased father on it
Personality:Loves art, writing and singing and reading to express herself and escape reality, has three layers to her personality, depending on how well you know her: tough, rough, outer layer, shy, timid middle layer, and outgoing sweet inner layer.
Power/Ability:force fields
Brief Past(optional): Lived the American dream, then her powers were discovered at eight. Her mom disliked them, but her Dad nutured her and encouraged her. A accident with her force fields broke somthing that caused a fire. Everyone in her family escaped except her Dad. Her mom blamed Diamond and sent her to a cruel military school. There Diamond grew depressed and used the arts as her escape. When she was eleven the school closed, but her Mom still hated her saying"Your a monster and I will not mother you." Diamond hated herself and her Mom and ran away to the streets, but when she was thirteen she happended upon her Mom. Her Mom was still bitter, but explained that before Diamond's Dad died, he had found a school for teens with powers and that he had made the mom promise to let Diamond go there once she was a teen. Diamond cooperated only because dad wanted her to go, the same reason her mom had told her.

I'm happy to see other writers here. I decided to go ahead and sign up.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end):Diamond Anderson(Di)
Grade:8th
Describe your appearance:Platinum blonde hair, with red highlights and a violet bang, dark brown skin, tall, has a locket with a picture of her deceased father on it
Personality:Loves art, writing and singing and reading to express herself and escape reality, has three layers to her personality, depending on how well you know her: tough, rough, outer layer, shy, timid middle layer, and outgoing sweet inner layer.
Power/Ability:force fields
Brief Past(optional): Lived the American dream, then her powers were discovered at eight. Her mom disliked them, but her Dad nutured her and encouraged her. A accident with her force fields broke somthing that caused a fire. Everyone in her family escaped except her Dad. Her mom blamed Diamond and sent her to a cruel military school. There Diamond grew depressed and used the arts as her escape. When she was eleven the school closed, but her Mom still hated her saying"Your a monster and I will not mother you." Diamond hated herself and her Mom and ran away to the streets, but when she was thirteen she happended upon her Mom. Her Mom was still bitter, but explained that before Diamond's Dad died, he had found a school for teens with powers and that he had made the mom promise to let Diamond go there once she was a teen. Diamond cooperated only because dad wanted her to go, the same reason her mom had told her.

Accepted!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Wings here!

So, two things:

1. I am now allowing you to play staff members! They can be heroes from the comics or movies, or created ones. Only restriction is that they have to have powers. I encourage you to make them former students, so they already know how the school works, but if not, they must know Elizabeth from somewhere. I have a list of positions:

Counselor
Math Teacher
History Teacher

Professor Collins will continue to be the Principal, Science Teacher, and Gym/PaC teacher. Here is the teacher sign up form:

Name:
Super Hero Codename(optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
Position:
Power:
Random(like how they know Collins, and/or whatever you want):

2. Student Sign Ups are officially reopened, we need some more students!

So, two things:

1. I am now allowing you to play staff members! They can be heroes from the comics or movies, or created ones. Only restriction is that they have to have powers. I encourage you to make them former students, so they already know how the school works, but if not, they must know Elizabeth from somewhere. I have a list of positions:

Vice Principal
Counselor
Nurse
Math Teacher
History Teacher
English Teacher

Professor Collins will continue to be the Principal, Science Teacher, and Gym/PaC teacher. Here is the teacher sign up form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Position:
Power:

Name: Ryan Weber
Super hero code name: chameleon
Appearance: short light brown hair, tall, physically fit, dark eyes.
Personality: cares for each student and likes to get to know them. He is considered nice in his real life but when in the field all bets are off when it comes to the enemy. He's extremely loyal to his friends.
Position: Vice Principal
Power: invisibility
Random: he is a former student, and has been using tactics he learned at the school to make him a much better hero.

I could have him be a teacher too if not enough sign up.

Name: Ryan Weber
Super hero code name: chameleon
Appearance: short light brown hair, tall, physically fit, dark eyes.
Personality: cares for each student and likes to get to know them. He is considered nice in his real life but when in the field all bets are off when it comes to the enemy. He's extremely loyal to his friends.
Position: Vice Principal
Power: invisibility
Random: he is a former student, and has been using tactics he learned at the school to make him a much better hero.

I could have him be a teacher too if not enough sign up.

He's good as one position for now. Accepted.

Name: Sarah Johnston
Super Hero Codename(optional): Miss.Combat
Appearance: Light brown hair that falls to her mid-back in tight curls with matching light brown eyes. Her body size and height are relatively normal other than the natural tan to her skin that so few acquire naturally.
Personality: Sarah is a very loving, kind and generous young lady. She loves to read, write, and help people, especially those in trouble. In school, at the Collins Institute, she was the quiet and reserved student except for with her friends where she let herself relax more. In her classes she wasn't the smartest or the dumbest only average, but in power and combat everyone was either impressed or terrified of the normally average girl.
Position: English teacher.
Power: Enhanced combat.
Random(like how they know Collins, and/or whatever you want): Sarah spent her High School years in The Collins Institute for Gifted Students and then became a superhero. Knowing her former professor needed help at the school she immediately volunteered for a position at the school she loves so dearly.

Name: Sarah Johnston
Super Hero Codename(optional): Miss.Combat
Appearance: Light brown hair that falls to her mid-back in tight curls with matching light brown eyes. Her body size and height are relatively normal other than the natural tan to her skin that so few acquire naturally.
Personality: Sarah is a very loving, kind and generous young lady. She loves to read, write, and help people, especially those in trouble. In school, at the Collins Institute, she was the quiet and reserved student except for with her friends where she let herself relax more. In her classes she wasn't the smartest or the dumbest only average, but in power and combat everyone was either impressed or terrified of the normally average girl.
Position: English teacher.
Power: Enhanced combat.
Random(like how they know Collins, and/or whatever you want): Sarah spent her High School years in The Collins Institute for Gifted Students and then became a superhero. Knowing her former professor needed help at the school she immediately volunteered for a position at the school she loves so dearly.

Accepted!

So, two things:

Counselor
Nurse
Math Teacher
History Teacher

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Position:
Power:

Coolio Wings! I might not sign up teacher since I'll probably fail, but I'll definitely sign up another student when I get the chance.

Name: Sierra Witt
Super Hero Codename(optional): None (may think of one later)
Appearance: Brown hair, warm brown eyes, and dark African-American skin. She is usually wearing green or blue. Slightly short for her age, and an average build.
Personality: Kind, warm, and radiant. She will rarely be in a bad mood with the students. She enjoys her position in the institute. Sierra is a skilled nurse, and not one to give up on just about anything.
Position: Nurse
Power: (Hard to explain) She can feel other's feelings, mainly handy when she's workif on an injury. If a student has a stomach ache, she can also feel the ache. (Does that make sense? Not sure if you read this certain book, Wings, but she's like Yellowfang from Warriors)
Random(like how they know Collins, and/or whatever you want): A former student and friend (if that's okay) of Collins.

This was hard to do on my phone. I'll probably come up with a codename later, but I got stumped for the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter