The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP SignUps!

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end):Infinite Livingston
Grade:9th
Describe your appearance:Black hair and greens eyes, average height and weight
Personality:Smart,friendly, and curious. She enjoys being well liked and popular.
Power/Ability:Duplicating herself
Brief Past(optional):She lived a happy life, but she and her parents decided she should go to a school where she did not need to hide her powers.

Okay, no worries I found her. Did not see her the first time.

1 thing:

Infinite can be her nick-name, but not her real name

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end):Isabella Livingston(Infinite)
Grade:9th
Describe your appearance:Black hair and greens eyes, average height and weight
Personality:Smart,friendly, and curious. She enjoys being well liked and popular.
Power/Ability:Duplicating herself
Brief Past(optional):She lived a happy life, but she and her parents decided she should go to a school where she did not need to hide her powers.

I changed it.;)

I have some time to sign up another character. I won't use her until I get back from Disney though if she gets accepted.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Jeniffer Porter (Jenny)
Grade: 9th
Describe your appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, short
Personality: Very very shy (shyer than my other character), hides a lot, doesn't have many friends, nice when you get to know her
Power/Ability: Invisibility
Brief Past(optional): She didn't really have many friends so her parents took her to the school to make friends and figure out other ways to use her powers

I have some time to sign up another character. I won't use her until I get back from Disney though if she gets accepted.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Jeniffer Porter (Jenny)
Grade: 9th
Describe your appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, short
Personality: Very very shy (shyer than my other character), hides a lot, doesn't have many friends, nice when you get to know her
Power/Ability: Invisibility
Brief Past(optional): She didn't really have many friends so her parents took her to the school to make friends and figure out other ways to use her powers

Already have invisibility.

Technically that's not the same thing, but that's fine.

Accepted.

Who is she going as? (so I can put it on the front page)

Top three in case they're taken:

1. Tinker Bell
2. Aurora
3. Rapunzel

Those were the first things that came to mind.

My last character:

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Hunter Bryant
Grade: Sophomore
Describe your appearance: He has white-blond hair and hazel eyes; he stands at 5’9” and is built like an athlete.
Personality: Hunter is very easy going and cheerful. He’s very friendly and talks to pretty much everyone. He’s very good at masking his emotions when he doesn’t want people to know what he’s thinking, but likes to be upfront, open and honest with people. He can be a bit of a goofball but isn’t really a class clown. He’s pretty smart but doesn’t think he is.
Power/Ability: He can create and bring to life anything he can think of
Brief Past(optional): He was born with his powers, ever since he was small he could use them. His aunt and uncle, whom he lives with, didn’t really know how to deal with it, and were very relieved when they heard of the school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter