• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP SignUps!

Okay, I'll tell you what I thought was trollish, and we can talk about it.

I thought the names were trollish because I didn't even know what they were. Yes, I realize River isn't a name, but that person's character has powers that are connected to their name, and I've heard of a Dr. Who character called River, so I thought she was using the name because of inspiration. Now, JP, there isn't anything wrong with letters as a name, but that's a nickname, not a real name, and I had no indication of what that stood for. And there was nolast name, which further confused me. Now, with Glojo, I had no idea how to react to that. Is it short for something, is it like an asian name, I have no idea, I've never heard of it before. It doesn't sound at all like a real name.

Again, it wasn't the fact that you chose two powers, it's that you just said yes i can have them without asking me if you could that got on my nerves, since I had created the thread.

As for the other power, the "long hair don't care that is magical" I didn't even know what to think with that either. First of all, the "long hair don't care" part doesn't even need to be there. It's just a saying that I have no idea where from. As for the magical part, how is it magical? Does the hair cast spells, or does it heal like Rapunzel's? It really confused me, and with the unneccessary phrase combined with the magical part without telling me what kind of magic, really confused me and so it felt like trolling.

JP is a nickname for Jennifer Pennifer. Her magical hair can, indeed, cast spells. I am deeply sorry that I added extra wording and that it perturbed you.

If its okay I would like to give my character (River) the last name of Carson, so her name will be River Carson. Sorry, I couldn't think of one before.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Rebeca J
Grade:11
Describe your appearance: Shoulder length light brown hair, hazel green eyes, fairly short
Personality: not typically outgoing
Power/Ability: charmspeak(convincing people to do what she wants) and has an unusual connection with animals
Brief Past(optional):she can't recall anything about her past( she is having amnesia)

Name: Amber O'Connor
Grade: 10
Describe Your Appearance: Red Hair, Light Skin Complexion with freckles, Green eyes
Personality: Shy
Power/Ability: The ability to be in two places at once.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Rebeca J
Describe your appearance: Shoulder length light brown hair, hazel green eyes, fairly short
Personality: not typically outgoing
Power/Ability: charmspeak(convincing people to do what she wants) and has an unusual connection with animals
Brief Past(optional):she can't recall anything about her past( she is having amnesia)

Name: Amber O'Connor
Grade: 10
Describe Your Appearance: Red Hair, Light Skin Complexion with freckles, Green eyes
Personality: Shy
Power/Ability: The ability to be in two places at once.

You guys are accepted

Okay, everyone who's signed up so far has been accepted and is on the list on the first page.

Name: Samantha Patten
Describe your appearance:Blue eyes with a green circle, light brown straight hair, natural looking, wearing only mascara and sometimes light foundation with blush.
Personality:Not popular but not hated. Pretty average. Creative and tries to be nice to everyone, unless they are awful to her. Wise but normal intelligence.
Power/Ability: She has the ability the age and make things younger. For example she can a seed quickly grow into full bloom or an almost dead plant grow green again. If something is completely dead she can not make it come alive. She actually has this ability on humans, but keeps a secret as she feels too much danger would arise if anyone knew that part of her power.
Brief Past(optional): She has no idea how she got her power. She lives in a small seaside town in New England as a single child with her two parents but never got lonely as there was always children to play with outside. She really likes the school and having powers.

Accepted!

I'll add her to the list.

At this rate, I think I might have to add a guy character just to have one guy student. I've RP'ed both girls and guys multiple times so it shouldn't be a problem.

Fairywings said:
At this rate, I think I might have to add a guy character just to have one guy student. I've RP'ed both girls and guys multiple times so it shouldn't be a problem.

Or it could just be "the Collins Institute for gifted girls" ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter