The College Program Questions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wanted to extend my program once I made it to DW, who would I talk to about that? And when is a good time to do that?

Salukfan said:
If I wanted to extend my program once I made it to DW, who would I talk to about that? And when is a good time to do that?

You sign up through the CP. I am pretty sure that you call to sign up. But flyers come up, explaining the process. And it happens within the last month of the current CP.

It was actually a regular 2 days off.. we went down after work the first night, stayed in Miami. Drove down to Key Largo the first day off, stayed there that night. Drove down to Key West and back to Orlando on my 2nd day off. It was a blast but it was a LOT of driving. :) I think 5 hours sounds about right..

KimAJ said:
It was actually a regular 2 days off.. we went down after work the first night, stayed in Miami. Drove down to Key Largo the first day off, stayed there that night. Drove down to Key West and back to Orlando on my 2nd day off. It was a blast but it was a LOT of driving. :) I think 5 hours sounds about right..

I'll have to make plans early and find some good people to drive with. It makes a difference from experience. I would love to spend time in Miami too. I haven't been there since I was like 10. Prob have to plan any trips for non peak periods too.

Salukfan said:

Congrats from me too! I was gonna leave you a message on the other thread! Hope to see ya down there!

MissSpooky said:
Congrats from me too! I was gonna leave you a message on the other thread! Hope to see ya down there!

Thank you! Hopefully, I'll be able to come watch you perform!

So I had my interview today....I think I tanked it :sad2:
Oh well, we shall see in two weeks' time.

scasta86 said:

I'm sure you did fine. But I'll send good wishes your way.

scasta86 said:

Don't be too hard on yourself. I mean at least you did it and didn't chicken out. And you never know how things happen till they happen. I hope you hear something good soon!

scasta86 said:

Aww, what makes you think that?? :(

scasta86 said:

I felt the exact same way about mine, and I got in. Don't worry so much about it.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Hopefully I did make it, I'll let you all know when I know.

Goodluck to everyone interviewing and waiting to hear back from Disney!

hey for anyone that has auditioned...

was it on a stage or was it just in like a studio setting? the place where my audition is a historic stage place that is also a studio. i was just wondering if you go onstage or just in a more studio like space. thanks!

MissSpooky said:
hey for anyone that has auditioned...

was it on a stage or was it just in like a studio setting? the place where my audition is a historic stage place that is also a studio. i was just wondering if you go onstage or just in a more studio like space. thanks!

Both of mine were more studio setting, although the 2nd one had a "stage-platform". But we just used the floor, and the instructor used the platform.

cool beans. that is what I was hoping for. I just have to make sure I get a good spot to watch the instructor do the dance. Does it matter how spot on you are with the steps or is it just the smile and move factor?

MissSpooky said:
cool beans. that is what I was hoping for. I just have to make sure I get a good spot to watch the instructor do the dance. Does it matter how spot on you are with the steps or is it just the smile and move factor?

I would have to go with both. They probably prefer people who can dance, but they also want people who look like they are having fun. After all, the characters can't talk, so the animation has to be good.

good point! It's going to be so hard to go to school tomorrow. I'll have to force myself. anyhoo I hope your enjoying the time there it must be picking up with the holidays coming fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter