The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some scrapbook page layouts that I completed this weekend. Enjoy!

dogscrapbookpage001.jpg

april62008235.jpg

april62008233.jpg

Here's the Ariel page I finally got done from our 2005 trip. Ariel, Flounder, Ariel's name and the sea grass were done with the Cricut. Thanks for looking.

Ariel2005.jpg

Colleen - your page is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Maybe one of these days I'll need to break down and get a cricut...

Here's the link to my DS's album that I posted on Smugmug. It was way to huge to post otherwise!

THanks so much for posting this album!!! I scrapbook mainly CM as well and have most tof the sets ans punches that you used. It is nice to see some other ideas using them. I will definitely be scraplifting a lot of these pages!! :goodvibes

For the mickey head shapes I actually just made an outline in paint and printed it on cardstock so I could trace around. The circles were made with the coluzzle, but I'm still learning how to use that thing (there were many failed circles:).

Thank you for looking! I have no one at home to show stuff off to (DBF would say "hey, that's great" even if I drew all the layouts with crayons:goodvibes ).

I am enjoying looking at all of your awesome LOs. Can you tell me where you purchased the word "Autographs" on the cover of your autograph book?

You mean this autograph book? It's a sticker that was on a sheet that I got rid of long ago. I am pretty sure it was by EK Success...let me think, :idea: yup, it would've been on their large-sized "Phrase Cafe" line.

I am still looking/enjoying looking at your LOs (I took a break to feed the kids, etc.). Where did you find the lettering for your LO "Not a Creature was Stirring, except for a Mouse"

I am wracking my brains about which LO this is ... can you point me to it? It's not ringing a bell! :confused3

Here are a few recent layouts.
I do hidden Mickey's on all of my Disney pages. See if you can find them. :)

Just beautiful pages! Love how you used Audrey Neal's papers!!! :D Also I LOVE the idea of doing hidden Mickeys on your pages ... I may have to steal that one for my next Disney-themed album! :dance3:

I'm finally getting around to posting some of my pages. Here's the one I did for the Tiki Birds.

TikiBirds2005-1.jpg

Sorry about the glare I have to remember to take off the page protectors. That's the shadow of my big fat head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter