The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your pages. They are so sparkley. I like how you incorporated in the autographs. Love the Jasmine and Aladdin you did with the cricut. For their eyes did you use a pen? I have the cart too and can't get the eyes to cut. They just come out as holes in the paper. And that was cutting at 5 inches.

wow those pages are just awesome! thanks for sharing them with us.

Love your pages. They are so sparkley. I like how you incorporated in the autographs. Love the Jasmine and Aladdin you did with the cricut. For their eyes did you use a pen? I have the cart too and can't get the eyes to cut. They just come out as holes in the paper. And that was cutting at 5 inches.

The only problem I had with Aladdin & Jasmine were the eyes. The brown pieces were REALLY tiny (they hardly cut out), so instead I used a marker on them. This worked better on Jasmine's eyes than Aladdin's. It shows up more (meaning worse ;)) in the closeup than in the pic of the page. I only had a marker in brown, and the tip is too wide to draw the eyes (that was my problem with Aladdin), and since then, I got a brown pen with a thinner tip, so I can draw in the eyes better next time.

These are some of my favorite pages I've done so far from my Disney album (and I'm up to over 60 layouts so far, and no where close to being done...good thing I LOVE working on my Disney albums!)

[/url]

these are awesome pages, i really love the cinderella page. Is this done with the cricut? How did you get the carriage?

I finished my Disney World album a while ago...sorry the pictures are so big, but photobucket is being stupid and won't let me resize them...:rolleyes:
100_1896.jpg

100_1890.jpg

100_1891.jpg

100_1892.jpg

100_1894.jpg

these are awesome pages, i really love the cinderella page. Is this done with the cricut? How did you get the carriage?

The title was done with the Cricut. Both the coach & castle stickers are from Sandylion's Dreamscape line (which I love!)

I did make Cinderella's carriage using the Happily Ever After cart on the Cricut for another one of my pages. I can post that one if anyone is interested. :)

Love, love, love your album. :love: Are a lot of the non Disney papers Creative Memories? I really like the papers you used for the countries.

Thank you! Yes - it's all CM papers except for the Disney ones. I used the limited edition Cherish papers that were available last year for the World Showcase. I had it in my inventory (I'm a CMC) and was pleased at the result. But you could contact your CMC to see if she has any available, or if not, to see if she could find a pack for you.

Well, let me share a few more now! These are from a trip in Nov 2007. Stayed at OKW.

ckdipp, those are great....thanks for sharing! I LOVE the castle page!

I love the hidden mickeys! We love finding them at the parks too. I did a page about them - but what a great idea to put them in your pages!

Loving everyone's great work! I'm subscribing to this thread right now! :thumbsup2 Just got home from our 1st Disney trip last Saturday and I'm off to start my album today. So excited!!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter