The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the page I did today:
*******************************************ZSzeb001_ZNxpt024MNUS *******************************************ZSzeb001_ZNxpt024MNUS
AManandaMouse.jpg

And here's a link to my blog with all of the pages I've finishes so far WallyWorld
I really love that LO!!

Here's the first two pages I've scrapped for our Disneyworld album. I don't scrap "in order", so these are just two random things I've done.

I do include hidden Mickey's on all of my pages. It is pretty easy to find on one, a bit harder to find on the other. The kids love looking for the hidden Mickey's almost as much as they love looking at all the Disney pages.

magicalgoodmorning.jpg

OK, so this isn't exactly a "Disney" page, but it's from Downtown Disney and was my FAVORITE food the whole trip.
thesandwich.jpg

what a neat book! Did you put it together yourself or is there an album like that? And what size is it?

Thanks! It's a Rusty Pickle accordian album but I covered myself. Goodness knows I had more than enough Disney stuff to create it. :rotfl: I bought the album at a convention. I needed something for my desk at work that held a few photos. If my memory is correct, I believe it's a 6x6 book.

Hi! Glad you liked the book, I worked hard on it and my DH is the only one who sees it really. And that's a "yeah..looks ok" HE Doesn't get it!! The SCi-FI License was given to us from our server. It's a card. I think my DS's had to answer a few EASY driving questions. They got a kick out of it! Just a little extra pixie dust!! You can always whisper in your servers ear that you would like one.

PS..I'm not a big embellishment person. I like a title , the pics, and 1 or 2 extra. Not to busy a page..that's just me!!

Here are two pages that I did for the Princess Storybook Breakfast, way back in 2005! I'm finally getting some progress done on that album. Better late than never, huh? I haven't done any journaling yet - that's usually the last thing I do in my albums.

265011438_FBc6i-M.jpg

265011439_TfmWG-M.jpg

I hope it is all right to share a non disney book.

This is for an actor from the soap General Hospital. I am seeing him April 5th at an appearance.

Scrapbook

Cute pages Kim!!!

Love all the layouts.. so many inspirations are running through my head... but I have to get dinner.. yep, it's 8:40pm and we haven't had dinner... bad mommy, but you can't beat a dodgeball tournament for 2 of your kids... and one child winning!!!! :)

Here are two pages that I did for the Princess Storybook Breakfast, way back in 2005! I'm finally getting some progress done on that album. Better late than never, huh? I haven't done any journaling yet - that's usually the last thing I do

I love the simplicity of these pages!! This is the style of most of my traditonal albums. It really focuses on the pictures. I am famous for having almost completed albums - because I have a journaling box on every two page spread with nothing written on it. You did a beautiful job. Now that I have starting doing Digital with Storybook Creator Plus - I am forced to journal or I can't print.:rotfl:

I love looking at everyone's pages. It's gotten me motivated to get back to working on my book from our 2005 trip. Here's one of my layouts.
Spectromagic2005.jpg

Thanks for the feedback on the book. I've been so encouraged to finish my 2005 and 2006 books after seeing that I am not alone in not getting them done right away. My 2005 book has just a few pages and really needs the most work. My 2006 book is about done just needs a little tweaking. I put a sample to show. I took two totally different approaches with the books. Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb238/teeroy911/disney2005/

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb238/teeroy911/disney2006/

Thanks for the feedback on the book. I've been so encouraged to finish my 2005 and 2006 books after seeing that I am not alone in not getting them done right away. My 2005 book has just a few pages and really needs the most work. My 2006 book is about done just needs a little tweaking. I put a sample to show. I took two totally different approaches with the books. Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb238/teeroy911/disney2005/

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb238/teeroy911/disney2006/

Great pages! I like how you get so many pictures on a page and it doesn't look cluttered. Very nice TFS!

I was going to post some of my MNSSHP layouts, but I've only posted one of my princess layouts in this thread, and figured I might as well post the other 4 first! My Belle layout is on page 92, post #1379 if you missed it. :)

These are some of my favorite pages I've done so far from my Disney album (and I'm up to over 60 layouts so far, and no where close to being done...good thing I LOVE working on my Disney albums!)

First up is Aurora.

The picture of the second page is dark, and the pics themselves all look green for some reason? It doesn't look like that in person.

char07_aurora1_blur.jpg

char07_aurora2_blur.jpg

char07_aurora_both_blur.jpg

Cinderella

char07_cindy1_blur.jpg

char07_cindy2a_blur.jpg

char07_cindy_both.jpg

Closeup of title:
char07_cindy_titlesticker.jpg

Snow White

char07_snow_blur.jpg

char07_snow2_blur.jpg

char07_snow_both_blur.jpg

Aladdin & Jasmine- All these pages use the cricut, but this one includes the first prince/princess I made with the princess cart. Hard, but not as hard as I thought it might be. I made them several days before I worked on this page. I wish I had looked at my pic of Aladdin before making him, because the color for his outfit didn't match what they show in the handbook. And, of course, I used the handbook as my guide for which colors to use. Next time, I have to remember to look at the actual picture instead. I also wish that I used gold paper for Jasmine's earrings (instead of the brown, which doesn't show up well in the pics.) Still I was pretty happy with how they came out, especially since it was my first time working on piecing people together, rather than a mouse, duck, or dog. ;) The pic that you can't see because of glare on the 2nd page is of Jasmine signing my book.

char07_aandjas1_blur.jpg

char07_aandjas2.jpg

char07_aandjas_both_blur.jpg

char07_aandjas_cut.jpg

And that's the last one in this set! Enjoy!

You can see all the pages I've done so far for this trip here:
http://heatherw.com/other/gallery/v/other/scrapbook/dis07/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter