The Broadway show thread where we discuss all things Broadway

We should have gone to the flea market! lol

It would've been fun! Although.. I didn't go anywhere because I've been sick all weekend.

We should have gone to the flea market! lol

It would've been fun! Although.. I didn't go anywhere because I've been sick all weekend.

I went to the flea market. I should have gone alone as the fiance has become a grump to it over the years.

It is packed now and more and more I see less cool collectibles. I couldn't even look at the Hamilton table because so many people were just there talking to the cast and if you would try to look they would block your way. I'm not aggressive enough for the flea market haha.

I was at the Flea Market briefly and it was very crowded. I also had no money to spend. It was a fun theatre filled day though and I ended it off by seeing Wicked.

It is packed now and more and more I see less cool collectibles. I couldn't even look at the Hamilton table because so many people were just there talking to the cast and if you would try to look they would block your way. I'm not aggressive enough for the flea market haha.

I've read so many of the same complaints about yesterday. :-(

I was at the Flea Market briefly and it was very crowded. I also had no money to spend. It was a fun theatre filled day though and I ended it off by seeing Wicked.

Did you see Rachel & Jonah? What'd you think of them?

I've read so many of the same complaints about yesterday. :-(

It is sad because we use to drop a ton at flea market. One year we spent close to 1,000. This year we had a budget of about 500 and didn't spend a cent of it. We much prefer Easter Bonnet time when the shows do special stuff after each performance. We almost bought the Hamilton rap last season at the Public but it got crazy expensive. Turned out it was Daniel Craig who out bid us! We settled for our cast poster but we need to replace it since ours ripped before we could frame it. :(

Did you see Rachel & Jonah? What'd you think of them?

Yes! I like them both. I've only seen Wicked twice before so didn't have a lot to compare. Jonah didn't stand out to me much. Truthfully, I spent a lot of the show looking over at my mom- she's wanted to see it for a long time so I was excited for her :)

I went to the flea market. I should have gone alone as the fiance has become a grump to it over the years.

My friend went yesterday and somehow got in and out quickly (he didn't want to hang about for much the same reasons you didn't want to go to Elsie). He got a window card from the original opening of Hamilton at the Public so he was pretty delighted.

I saw Dames at Sea and Something Rotten today. Dames at Sea was very good and the dancing was spectacular. It has a tiny cast (only six actors) and they work their tails off for two hours. Something Rotten was absolutely hilarious and I haven't laughted so hard at show in a long time. I went into both shows totally cold and I enjoyed Dames at Sea very much but I LOVED Something Rotten and wouldn't hesitate to see it again!

I've heard lots of good things about Dames at Sea... I may have to try and catch it soon!

It is making me sad that Spring Awakening appears to be struggling so at the box office. I suppose it's not terribly surprising, but I have heard only wonderful things from people who have seen it.

Saw spring awakening last night and really enjoyed it! Thought it was done beautifully.

Also spotted Daveed Diggs picking up his dinner between shows... Which was a highlight for us!

Saw spring awakening last night and really enjoyed it! Thought it was done beautifully.

Also spotted Daveed Diggs picking up his dinner between shows... Which was a highlight for us!

I would have squealed like a schoolgirl if I saw Daveed Diggs. ;)

I would have squealed like a schoolgirl if I saw Daveed Diggs. ;)

It was a total fangirl moment.... I'm imagining we looked like two 12 year olds at a one direction concert (people still like them right?).

If I had spotted him a few moments earlier I would have gone up and told him we thought he was amazing in Hamilton but he was paying and walking out and I felt bad....

It was a total fangirl moment.... I'm imagining we looked like two 12 year olds at a one direction concert (people still like them right?).

If I had spotted him a few moments earlier I would have gone up and told him we thought he was amazing in Hamilton but he was paying and walking out and I felt bad....

I'm never comfortable approaching people, either. I REALLY like a bit of privacy myself, so I always feel like I should allow them that as well. But very likely they would enjoy hearing that their work is appreciated. I just have issues...

I'm never comfortable approaching people, either. I REALLY like a bit of privacy myself, so I always feel like I should allow them that as well. But very likely they would enjoy hearing that their work is appreciated. I just have issues...

I feel the same way, we talked about this at length after the spotting (I mean OMG Daveed Diggs, still fangirling) and agreed we missed the window of opportunity and if we had seen him sooner we would have just gone up apologized and said we loved him in Hamilton, but would have not asked for a picture.... Now I say this would I actually have the guts to do it? No idea...

I usually just spot from a far when in public....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter