The April Mousercise Challenge! Sign ups open!

Minutes update: 384/900.

4/13 - 35 min walking/running

My knees started to feel not right, so I walked more than I have been. Not pain, just not quite right. Still made it about 2 miles, I think. Hard to tell, because Endomondo crapped out on me halfway through or so. Oh well. Look at the pretty I got to run in, though:
840e74ac-c4fa-42f2-8f18-a4706b978486.jpg

Sorry I've been away for so long, RL just keeps getting in the way!

@JAMIESMITH check your numbers according to my charts you're under reporting by 40 minutes, you're currently at 235 not 190.

Did my 10K this weekend (first ever race) finished at 1:30:15, very very humid, I hate hills, and the roads got slick towards the last third due to light rain so I couldn't make up my time. Still, 14:59 pace, I'll take it.

Everyone's minutes are updated to this post, congrats to everyone with colors!

Awesome job GAS! First races are the best. Sorry that the weather was less than ideal but way to hang in there!

Speaking of updates tho- my color is still orange. Not to be a whiner or anything but I think I should be purple! (My fave color).

Just finished 30 min of running intervals. Which now brings me to 630/900. Super jealous of those of u w pretty runs lately. Today was dreary and rainy all day. Booo!

35 minutes of circuit training for me today brings me to 680/1100. Thursdays are not that great for me time wise so I usually only get a shorter workout in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter