The April Mousercise Challenge! Sign ups open!

50 minute run/walk out on the Genesee River Trail. Beautiful day!!!
500/1000
A038B5A4-0CCC-405D-90B8-889633DCB541.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, pix13dust, what a beautiful shot, and what a pretty place to run!

705/1200
First run since Saturdays half, slow and easy. Tight muscles and I only did 20 minutes, but we're expecting more rain and I didn't want to go another day without a bit of a jog.

35 minutes of circuit training and 35 minutes of core training brings me to 645/1100. Tomorrow will be a well deserved off day, I've had the last three days off from work and took the opportunity to work out harder than I've done so far.

85 minute walk ... mostly "by accident"
I started off just walking to Starbucks, but the weather was so nice that I decided to walk part of the way home ... and I ended up walking all the way home, with a quick detour through the park, where I ended up sitting for 20 minutes just enjoying the weather and people watching.

331/600

Wow am I ever behind in posting!!! I have not been nearly as active as I have wanted - it's been a busy couple of weeks but I did get some pool time and walking in. I'm at 510/1350. I'll try to be more consistent on tracking from now on!

Last edited:
Sorry I've been away for so long, RL just keeps getting in the way!

@JAMIESMITH check your numbers according to my charts you're under reporting by 40 minutes, you're currently at 235 not 190.

Did my 10K this weekend (first ever race) finished at 1:30:15, very very humid, I hate hills, and the roads got slick towards the last third due to light rain so I couldn't make up my time. Still, 14:59 pace, I'll take it.

Everyone's minutes are updated to this post, congrats to everyone with colors!

Grand Admiral Strife - great job!

catching up before heading off to work for another early day. I'm finding that the problem with being at work at 6:30 a.m. instead of my usual 8:00 a.m. is that I'm ready for lunch at 10 and I snack - a lot! Which could be part stress related and part body clock related.

523/1100

Sorry I've been away for so long, RL just keeps getting in the way! @JAMIESMITH check your numbers according to my charts you're under reporting by 40 minutes, you're currently at 235 not 190. Did my 10K this weekend (first ever race) finished at 1:30:15, very very humid, I hate hills, and the roads got slick towards the last third due to light rain so I couldn't make up my time. Still, 14:59 pace, I'll take it. Everyone's minutes are updated to this post, congrats to everyone with colors!

You are right! I was short changing myself :) Thank you!

Great job on the 10k! Especially in the weather!

Last edited:
75 minute yoga class! Fun class tonight. We danced in class to " it's raining men " prior to class starting. After class they surprised us with a healthy snack buffet. Such fun!
575/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter