The April Mousercise Challenge! Sign ups open!

Wow, have I really not been on for almost a week??? Life is crazy!

Minutes update: 514/900.

4/17 - 50 min walking/running intervals, elliptical, and core
4/18 - 30 min chasing my kid around at the park (Literally. She wanted me to chase her)
4/20 - 50 min walking/running intervals, weights, and core

40 minute run/walk today. It was a little colder than it looked and the wind really kicked up but it was way better than the treadmill! I tried a new area of the park, I was trying to avoid the hills today. :rolleyes1
Beautiful scenery as usual, although it will be nicer when we get leaves and green grass, lol
845/1000
C4615E59-0BB1-4CDC-8EFF-A60C4F9FC739.jpg

3C8E7DEA-34C5-4FC7-AD2C-E704CC383C19.jpg

Yeah SARAHDISNEY!!

So this morning I bit the bullet and stepped on the scale and did some body measurements. It wasn't a total disaster, but there is some work to do. I'm hoping to use the data as a single component (among many) to help motivate me to eat better and move more. Right now the food part of being healthy is a struggle.

Checking in - 832/1100

lisah0711 is right - there is still plenty of April left to kick some booty and get some good minutes in!

So yesterday it snowed, and last night the temperature dropped well below freezing. Guess who put away all her winter running gear last weekend...:headache:

Good luck @hmack! You can do it! :cheer2: Eating healthy is a constant struggle for me. My vices are sweet things and chocolate, and there is always so much temptation at work!

60 minutes on the elliptical, 10 minutes of weights.

998/1200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter