The 40th, MNSSHP, Food & Wine, A New Camera and 3200 Pictures. Sept/Oct TR.*New 5/5

Lady Tremaine and my dad.

Time to visit the Fairy Godmother.

This is one of my favorite pictures from any ride. I was very proud of myself for this one.

I can see an elephant fly!

When I saw Push roaming around, I had to get a picture. I was just waiting for a good shot. We Push saw me taking pictures and started talking to me. All he kept saying was "Cheese, cheese, cheeseburger, cheese, cheese." I guess he really wanted me to take his picture.

I need to interupt this Trip Report to let you all know that my Imageshack account decided to mess with me tonight. When I uploaded the pictures for the rest of today, it somehow got them out of order and duplicated some. Unfortunately, I don't have time to fix them all. I am going to just post the pictures for now and will try to fix them all later. Sorry.

Only one picture from our last day.

Sorry the last few days of this report took so long for me to post. Then when I finally did post them, I had to rush through them. You see, we are leaving tomorrow for our next trip! So I will see ya real soon.

Thanks for following along. If anyone would like to follow me on Twitter, my name is jesameca or Instagram, my name is jesemeca. I will be posting pictures while I am in Walt Disney World. I will also be doing another trip report when I come back. I will try my best to keep up with the next one better than this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter