The 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Begins!

Best of luck and pixie dusted wishes to everyone waking up this morning to DisneyMP emails. pixiedust:

No second round for me this year. I am not surprised to be honest, I had to do my answers at the last minute and I was not very confident about them :( Best of luck to all those still in the hunt :)

No joy for me, but I wasn't expecting to get through this time. Next year, I'll have only been home from WDW for a couple of weeks, so hopefully I will have a better chance.

My email said, nope, sorry. But at least they sent me an email I knew I wasn't going to make it, I read a question wrong and didn't quote from a Disney movie, or song.

Got my rejection letter, but since I was pregnant last year and my last trip was not since September 2013, I expected to get rejected. I will try again next year! Congrats to all those advancing!!

My first year to not make it to round 2. Pride is pretty hurt, but excited for all of those advancing on to round 2. Best of luck to all of you.

And hey, I have my first qualifying trip for 2017 coming up in just 3 days. Can't be too sad about that, now can I?

I did not make it to Round 2. :( I was pretty sad about it last night, but today is a new day!! I have a trip planned for February and now I can focus on my DisneyBound outfits for that! :)

Pixie Dust to all continuing on!! I'll be here chEARing you on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter