The 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Begins!

Hi waiting room!! Would anyone be willing to share one of their answers to the R1 questions? I love reading them! I really enjoyed answering the questions, but I think it was hard to compress question 1 into only 150 words. There are so many good reasons to stay on Disney property! What did you think of your questions? Did any stand out to you this year? I applied for the WDW specialty.

I'll be brave, if you'll share too. :)

Question 1:

Hiya, Pal!
Are you gEARing up for a magical first trip?! There are SO many advantages to staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel. My personal favorite is being able to eat, sleep, play, and take afternoon breaks inside the pixie-dusted Disney “bubble.” There’s an extra spring in your step and a song in your heart when you’re on Walt Disney World Resort property!
A stay at most Walt Disney World Resort hotels provides the following complimentary perks: first access to FastPass+ at 60 days before your check-in date, Disney’s Magical Express motorcoach transportation to and from Orlando International Airport, easy-peasy transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort, fun and functional MagicBands, added park time via Extra Magic Hours, and the opportunity to reserve your first 10 days of Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) once you’re 180 days from your check-in date.
I hope this helps! Have a bibbidi-bobbidi-beautiful day!

d4c7ed99c07a00c53309d835d78316a8cc36af60107131bed123b3f056b5e5bf.jpg

I was able to "forget" about it, but as the time draws closer, suddenly I lost that ability!

I completely promised myself that I wouldn't obsess over it this year. I envisioned the day rolling around when they announce Round 2, and me thinking "oh, my heavens.... I forgot all about that!" :rotfl2:. I should totally know better than to believe me when I try to be calm and rational about anything Disney....

I completely promised myself that I wouldn't obsess over it this year. I envisioned the day rolling around when they announce Round 2, and me thinking "oh, my heavens.... I forgot all about that!" :rotfl2:. I should totally know better than to believe me when I try to be calm and rational about anything Disney....

This!! lol. I was doing really good not thinking about it until a couple days ago. Now, every single possibility is running through my mind. lol.

I thought I had this under control. First time applicant with a low probability of making the next round, I told myself I'll just treat this as a learning experience so I can do better next time. Little did I know that I would become obsessed with checking my email, checking the DIS boards, and have permanent butterflies in my stomach! Wishing magical news to everyone (hopefully) very soon!

I thought I had this under control. First time applicant with a low probability of making the next round, I told myself I'll just treat this as a learning experience so I can do better next time. Little did I know that I would become obsessed with checking my email, checking the DIS boards, and have permanent butterflies in my stomach! Wishing magical news to everyone (hopefully) very soon!

First off - Welcome to the Dis! :welcome:

And be chEARy, deary! You have just as much of a chance as anyone else! :goodvibes

There are first-timers who have went all the way. I got to R2 on my first and only attempt and can STILL put myself in the moment of absolutely freaking out when I received the email, lol...because I kept my expectations low, as you have. And, actually, I know at least 2 other first-timers, who made R2 along with me, ended up making the panel the following year.

...so I'm chEARing you ALL on and looking forward to seeing some good reports!!! ºoº

@AllysonL Sorry! Work has been crazy (which is good because it provides some distraction during the wait!).

Here's one that may require some thought...

Round 3

Favorite Disney Characters (by classification):
  • Princess:
  • Prince:
  • Non-Royal Hero:
  • Villain:
  • Friend/Sidekick:
  • Mammal:
  • Bird:
  • Reptile:
  • Insect:
  • Aquatic Animal:
  • Toy:
  • Vehicle:

• Princess: Cinderella
  • Prince: The Beast
  • Non-Royal Hero: Wreck-It Ralph, Jack Sparrow, Han Solo, Wall-E... I don't know!!!! (This category is too big! Sorry!)
  • Villain: Captain Hook
  • Friend/Sidekick: Little John or Baloo (who are actually voiced by the same person)
  • Mammal: Mickey Mouse
  • Bird: Donald Duck
  • Reptile: Figment - he counts, right?
  • Insect: Jiminy Cricket
  • Aquatic Animal: Sebastian
  • Toy: Mr. Potato Head
  • Vehicle: Guido
*Disclaimer: These answers are valid only at this given moment. I reserve the right to change my answers at any second.

• Princess: Cinderella
  • Prince: Eric
  • Non-Royal Hero: Tinker Bell
  • Villain: Ursula
  • Friend/Sidekick: Dash
  • Mammal: Minnie Mouse
  • Bird: Kevin
  • Reptile: Tick-tock
  • Insect: Dot
  • Aquatic Animal: Dory
  • Toy: Buzz Lightyear (Spanish mode)
  • Vehicle: Fillmore

Hello everyone, I applied on the 8th first thing in the morning but I still have not received a confirmation email! I am freaking out! It said my application was accepted but not receiving a confirmation email is making me nervous~ Anyone else not receive one??? If you did receive one how soon after you applied?

How fun!

Favorite Disney Characters (by classification) (at this moment in time):
  • Princess: Jasmine
  • Prince: Eric
  • Non-Royal Hero: Baymax
  • Villain: Captain Hook
  • Friend/Sidekick: Tink
  • Mammal: Minnie
  • Bird: Scuttle
  • Reptile: Pascal
  • Insect: the little cockroach in Wall-E (did he have a name?)
  • Aquatic Animal: Crush
  • Toy: Trixie
  • Vehicle: El-Materdor from Mater's Tall Tales

Hello everyone, I applied on the 8th first thing in the morning but I still have not received a confirmation email! I am freaking out! It said my application was accepted but not receiving a confirmation email is making me nervous~ Anyone else not receive one??? If you did receive one how soon after you applied?

I never got a confirmation either, although the website said my application was accepted. I've heard that if you have a Comcast email there may be some issues. That's what I have, so I'm not too worried about it. My only concern is whether I'll get the email about moving on to the next round or not!

I am kicking myself that I didn't read the community board section of the DIS until I had finished all the planning stuff - I missed out on this! Will have to set a date in my calendar for next year, I guess! :) Good luck to those who applied!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter