The 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Begins!

Good morning all. I got my congrats letter this morning. Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations!

Just wondering if they will email us the the questions for the next round on Thursday or how it works for the next round.

Thanks and good luck!

Round 1 officially closed.

Here we go! pixiedust:

:stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

I am so sad that I missed this, as I would have qualified. Next year, I will NOT qualify unless I get a trip in, and if I did get a trip in, it would likely have to be a solo one for the sole purposes of qualifying, because we are saving for a 2017 family trip.

Does anyone else actually "prepare" to apply? I would love to do this...

Do day trips count?

MDE is messed up for me right now too. I wonder if it makes sense calling to have them fix it (too many disney logins--none of my last trip info is there now--BUT, I was also hoping that would work to my advantage and score me a PIN code at some point...)

I never traveled to Disney as a kid. But the kid in me comes out with every trip I plan--which is never enough. I love to travel in general, but with two kids of my own, I love planning Disney travel.

I want this.... I really want this.... like many of you, to be sure.

Good luck to all who made it to round 2.

Signed, a 2016, or a least a 2017 hopeful.

Congratulations to all of you for making it to R2! I think my insides are still shaking with the excitement of all of this. I have applied every year but one, and that exception was due to a death in my family.:sad1: My heart was just not in it that year.

I have never made it out of R1. For years I organized the yearly thread and chEared for everyone else.:yay: But now I am able to go where I have never gone before ...... Round 2! I am quite terrified at the idea of making a video. :guilty::upsidedow I am not super Tech savvy and my physical appearance is far less than "good looking" in fact it is quite flawed! I am going to do the very best I can and put the real me out there. This is going to be a doozy of a ride!

As Buzz would say, "To infinity and beyond".:dogdance:

I am on to Round 2! Congrats to those advancing and hugs to those who are not this time. Have a great day!
:welcome:

I seriously can't believe that I made it! Now I can start stressing over the video. I know nothing about making/editing a video, so it's just going to be me and my trusty iPhone.

I made it to round 2! It was my first year applying so I had no expectations but I am super excited! :D

Good morning all. I got my congrats letter this morning. Good luck to everyone!

Woke up to Pixie Dust this morning. I am in Rd 2. Congrats to all who are joining and me and to those who got "not this year" I am sending you a virtual mickey bar to brighten your day

Pixie Dust mail morning. I'm on to Round 2 after 5 years of never making it out of Round 1. Best of luck to everyone.

Yay! Received the magical email this morning! So excited!
For those who didn't make it I'm sending some pixie dust your way for next year!

Congrats to everyone who have had fab news today!!
I applied for the first time this year - from reading other posts, it seems that perseverance pays off!
Good luck on the next stage :)

I got the rejection letter. I didn't realize there were only 3 DCL moms and 40+ WDW moms. It would have been a long shot with only 2 cruises under my belt and both on same ship/itinerary. How about you?
I got a rejection letter too. I have been on the Wonder once and the Dream 4 times. We booked the Fantasy for Fall 2016. I'm thinking about booking a trip on the Magic for spring 2016 so I can experience all the ships. Not sure they are looking for people who have experienced all the ships or not.

Sorry, Jennifer! I know lots of people apply for many years. We probably won't cruise again until 2017 (Yay for itineraries on sale 10/8!) so I won't be eligible next year. I'd love to experience each ship as well, MP or not!

Congrats everyone who got your letter!! So, I got my confirmation that they received my application. However, I haven't gotten a rejection or acceptance letter. I hope it didn't get lost in the Earthlink.net spam folder. Anyone have the email address the letters are coming from?

I didn't move on this year, but maybe next time. :tinker:Congrats and much pixie dust to those that are continuing on the journey!!

No pixie dust for me this year but I consider it a great learning experience. Best of luck to those moving on to the next round!!

Got the thanks but no thanks email this morning. This was my first year applying so I'm not exactly sure what I expected but I did hope to surprise myself. I'll be applying again next year.

Congrats to everyone who made it to round two! Best of luck!!

If I may ask, what did the subject line in your email? My email got stuck in my spam and looks like Earthlink deleted it :( My subject line says "Your Disney Parks Moms Panel Application". I wish I just knew what that email said. Yeah or Neah? Thank you!

Got the thanks but no thanks email this morning. This was my first year applying so I'm not exactly sure what I expected but I did hope to surprise myself. I'll be applying again next year.

Congrats to everyone who made it to round two! Best of luck!![/QU

That's the subject mine had too..and I made it to round 2. Is there any way for you to recover it??!!

I am trying. Seriously, this had to be the email to get eaten :worship:. There are not so magical words spewing in my head right now.

If I may ask, what did the subject line in your email? My email got stuck in my spam and looks like Earthlink deleted it :( My subject line says "Your Disney Parks Moms Panel Application". I wish I just knew what that email said. Yeah or Neah? Thank you!

From the Facebook conversation, I think both kinds of letters had the same subject line. They came one hour apart, the yesses at 11:37pm eastern, I think.

I'm out...
I am trying. Seriously, this had to be the email to get eaten :worship:. There are not so magical words spewing in my head right now.

I *think* even though you don't have the email, if you did indeed advance to R2, you should be able to access the application when you log in. Just go to the same page as the R1 application. I know a couple of years ago there was an issue with people not getting their R2 emails.

Nice idea. The link says that the search is closed though. Thanks for your help.

I'm out...

I *think* even though you don't have the email, if you did indeed advance to R2, you should be able to access the application when you log in. Just go to the same page as the R1 application. I know a couple of years ago there was an issue with people not getting their R2 emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter