Team Goddess - Volume 11. Rocking 2012 Goddess Style!

:rotfl: And here I was going to say "Don't be silly Toto, Scarecrows don't talk" :rotfl2: and "are you a good witch or a bad witch?" "I'm not a witch at all - I'm from Kansas" :rotfl:

WORD! :thumbsup2

So awesome about WW! It really works. I swear by it. But my head is just not in the game right now :worried: And I'm too stubborn to go to an actual meeting. <sigh>

I'm not a witch at all - I'm from Kansas. :rotfl2:

Reminds me of I'm not a witch - I'm your wife. :rotfl:

Of course WW is wonderful - look at you guys. I don't get it - aren't you lifetime, Nancy?

Tell me where you're at with everything. 10?

Lisa. You joined WW??? LISA. This is like coming to NYC and NOT CALLING.

Bad Lisa! :rotfl2:

I'm kidding. But not about NYC.

Hey, this smiley is totally E! :hyper:

Anyhoo, way to go, Lisa, or as we say in WW weigh to go! Jennifer Hudson is too skinny now, no?

Re your mom. I'm just holding my breath for you. I have no words just going ohmygodhelp over and over again. I think that works.

Oh - and Meg - we're going to Vermont this weekend! It's parents weekend at Norwich. Saturday afternoon we're going to the Magic Hat Brewery :drinking1

Um so you do realize that Magic Hat is only about a half hour away from Brian's house, where I will be this weekend. (And it's right around the corner from the Lake Champlain chocolate factory store, if you like chocolates.)

Too sleepy to respond to the rest but I will do so in the morning!

Hello and Happy Saturday! I am off to visit my dad's house and apparently I am charged with emptying my mom's closet and sorting through all her jewelry. Doesn't that sound not fun at all? :lmao:

Hope you are all enjoying a nice fall day!!!

Lisa. You joined WW??? LISA. This is like coming to NYC and NOT CALLING.

Bad Lisa! :rotfl2:

I'm kidding. But not about NYC.

Anyhoo, way to go, Lisa, or as we say in WW weigh to go! Jennifer Hudson is too skinny now, no?

Re your mom. I'm just holding my breath for you. I have no words just going ohmygodhelp over and over again. I think that works.

Thanks Liz.

No I don't think she's too skinny BUT I usually hate people's faces when they lose - it's a shock and that takes a while for more me to get used to. I can always tell when people are pregnant - a little more fat in the face = beautiful to me!

I think you would love my WW leader - remind me to tell you.

Um so you do realize that Magic Hat is only about a half hour away from Brian's house, where I will be this weekend. (And it's right around the corner from the Lake Champlain chocolate factory store, if you like chocolates.)

Too sleepy to respond to the rest but I will do so in the morning!

Hi Megan. :flower3:

Nancy - forgot to say have fun. Hope you're having a wonderful time.

WOW. Way to go Lisa on the loss.

That is awesome!:cheer2:

It's just weird. I think I'll post my scale every Thursday here. The WW is so all over - did I eat before? Just before? Clothes - everything. My scale is early in morning - same .....

Way more consistent even if UP.

But thanks. ;)

Hello and Happy Saturday! I am off to visit my dad's house and apparently I am charged with emptying my mom's closet and sorting through all her jewelry. Doesn't that sound not fun at all? :lmao:

Oh Liz. Sighing. So hard. Love to you.

WORD! :rotfl2:

:crowded: this one just cracks me up for some reason

We were sooooo close! So. Magic Hat. Of course I already knew that I loved #9 and Hex - but I discovered Single Chair. I didn't care for Circus Boy or the Apple somethingorother one. Anyway - it was fun! :laughing:

oh Liz :hug:

:hug::hug: Oh Liz, I hope all went well :hug::hug:

Lisa - I'll be back - don't think you can drop the WW bomb and get away with it! :rotfl2:

Fun day for me tomorrow - taking my Grandma to make a will, finding out where my Grandad stands as he doesn't have one, trying to sort out getting my Grandma power of attorney for my Grandad, you know, all the good stuff :sad1:

Hope you are all having a great day pixiedust:

We were sooooo close! So. Magic Hat. Of course I already knew that I loved #9 and Hex - but I discovered Single Chair. I didn't care for Circus Boy or the Apple somethingorother one. Anyway - it was fun! :laughing:

Good to hear Nancy. :goodvibes

:hug::hug: Oh Liz, I hope all went well :hug::hug:

Lisa - I'll be back - don't think you can drop the WW bomb and get away with it! :rotfl2:

Fun day for me tomorrow - taking my Grandma to make a will, finding out where my Grandad stands as he doesn't have one, trying to sort out getting my Grandma power of attorney for my Grandad, you know, all the good stuff :sad1:

Why are they annoying the crap out of us by moving the smilies around? ldk;fjakldfjaikdjfl;sadkj.

Love to you Kelly.

Kelly,

I don't want to be a pest. BUT I WILL. :smokin:

GET BACK TO GOAL. Okay - okay. Next time at goal - which is in mere weeks - I have a plan for you to stay there. So get back there. Okay - okay. Cause the numbers are against us all with keeping it off - so big plan.

And update us about the workouts. Bruises? :rotfl2:;)

Doesn't this *two year* election drive any of you INSANE? We call an election and voila 6 weeks or so later it's here. :rotfl2:

AND has totally off topic but has anyone ever really looked at Michelle Obama's fingers. Holy cow Batman - they are LONG. :rotfl:

I had one he!! of a Thanksgiving. :lmao:

First - okay not funny - Nathan calls and he's been hospitalized because all of a sudden his creatinine shot up out of nowhere and they suspect his anti-bodies are surrounding his kidney like it's the devil. :confused3 Time will tell.

And then ten minutes later we're on the highway off to Thanksgiving with my entire extended family out of town. All excited. All of a sudden the car goes nuts on the way and starts to shake - rattle and well no roll!!! Tire blew. I spent an hour on the side of the highway - well up a hill - on a lawn chair - waiting for CAA. Never got to Thanksgiving. :3dglasses Long story. I cried like a baby. :rotfl2:

(But still had Thanksgiving dinner - but out - obviously not the same - was delicious - but not the same as being with loved ones).

And feeling a lot with my brother.

What can you do? NOTHING. :confused:

Off to bed. I have just ended what has been a very hectic week or so for me. I will catch up soon. Celebrated thanksgiving with Brian's maternal side this weekend up on Lake Champlain. It's a nod to their Canadian roots and limits the houses they have to go to on our thanksgiving. It was crazy. Tonight was open house at work.

Lisa as always you're in my thoughts. I'm sure your brother has his reasons for choosing this course even if it's hard for us to understand. Hug and love to you.

Now I'm off to catch up on sleep.

Off to bed. I have just ended what has been a very hectic week or so for me. I will catch up soon. Celebrated thanksgiving with Brian's maternal side this weekend up on Lake Champlain. It's a nod to their Canadian roots and limits the houses they have to go to on our thanksgiving. It was crazy. Tonight was open house at work.

Lisa as always you're in my thoughts. I'm sure your brother has his reasons for choosing this course even if it's hard for us to understand. Hug and love to you.

Now I'm off to catch up on sleep.

Crazy good Megan? :p

Yes absolutely on my brother. It is absolutely 100% his choice but there are emotions around that nonetheless. My heart understands but my head struggles or vice versa - I have no clue. Thanks Megan.

Lisa I am so sorry.
:hugs:

Thanks Jo. I'm doing okay. Finding I simply don't have space for it all in my head. I'm forever these days saying "don't have the space". In my head I mean - smiling - not out loud. So good to know that I know that I must look after myself too. Good sign.

I have to run. I'm up .6. :confused3 Didn't understand week one - ditto on week two and now week three. Life in the mid forties - all over the place.

Oh and I'm renting my DVC reservation - BWV BW NYE.

Lots to say. I'll be back later to do it :goodvibes

For now: It's Monday. Time to push the reset button! Tracking today. And heading out for a bike ride :thumbsup2

Hi! Checking in since I haven't been around in a bit! Boot camp is going very well. This my 6th week! Still amazed at the changes I have seen in my strength and overall toning. And it is definitely one of the best things I have ever done for my running. My timed mile after a month dropped to 7:59! And the other day we did quarter mile laps in between exercise sets and I averaged 2 minutes on those.

Weight. solidly UP for the first 4 -5 weeks of boot camp . Yet several people asked I had lost weight. Finally last week I had a decent drop to 183. Feeling bloated this week. Probably wont weigh in.

Tracking. Going ok. Could be better. I dropped WW as I wasn't using it enough to justify the cost so I switched to MFP. I like it. Just need to use it on a consistent basis.

I hope to add a couple more workouts in next week. And do better tracking. Thursday starts our annual F and W trip to disney! So excited!

Next up for me is a short mud run on 11/10, then tough mudder on 12/2!

Hi!

Lisa, I miss things because I don't catch them in real time - email me if you can/want to. xoxo

I am back to school, work/internship from my 3 days in Orlando! It was good. Even the dark side! pixiedust:

Hi All :wave2:

I found this thread - okay once I saw Lisaviolet I had to start reading! :coffee: I just said to my friend while walking that I NEED to go back to WW (life member) who has been way out of control the past 5 years! Too many life changes. Okay here goes:

Height: 5'6'
Weight: 40 pounds above goal over the past 5 years grrrr!
Personal Stats: Married - next year will be 25 years, 3 wonderful daughters (2 in college, 1 a senior in high school)
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Important to me: My DH, Family and Friends, traveling I was a travel agent for 10 years so I really got the bug, camping, NFL and building relationships because it seems everyone I meet I learn something new!
Important to know: I am self employed bookkeeper currently with 7 accounts - too many right now working 6 days a week - one account is winding down. :p I love my jobs and the flexibility. So many companies that really only need a bookkeeper on a limited basis once or twice a week - It is nice going to different offices each day learning a lot of different industries~

Weight loss plan and goals: I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT! :scared: It used to be rather easy mentally and I cannot for the life of me get there now! Next year is a big year for me - 25 yr anniversary, DH 50th B.day, 1 DD high school graduation, 1 DD college graduation, trips planned WDW for 10 nights over NYE (and my birthday), Alaska cruise that my mom and dad are bringing the family love mom and dad :thumbsup2, and a trip to Dominican with DH and 10 friends in Oct to celebrate anniversary so I really need to get going here!

I have not had a chance to read the entire thread just found it last night but it will be my weekend reading! Hopefully listening to you all it will start the motivation. Mom just went back to WW and is down 10 lbs so I am hoping to jump on her bandwagon and get going.

Thanks for listening and hope you all don't mind me joining in

Denise

Hi All :wave2:

I found this thread - okay once I saw Lisaviolet I had to start reading! :coffee: I just said to my friend while walking that I NEED to go back to WW (life member) who has been way out of control the past 5 years! Too many life changes. Okay here goes:

Height: 5'6'
Weight: 40 pounds above goal over the past 5 years grrrr!
Personal Stats: Married - next year will be 25 years, 3 wonderful daughters (2 in college, 1 a senior in high school)
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Important to me: My DH, Family and Friends, traveling I was a travel agent for 10 years so I really got the bug, camping, NFL and building relationships because it seems everyone I meet I learn something new!
Important to know: I am self employed bookkeeper currently with 7 accounts - too many right now working 6 days a week - one account is winding down. :p I love my jobs and the flexibility. So many companies that really only need a bookkeeper on a limited basis once or twice a week - It is nice going to different offices each day learning a lot of different industries~

Weight loss plan and goals: I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT! :scared: It used to be rather easy mentally and I cannot for the life of me get there now! Next year is a big year for me - 25 yr anniversary, DH 50th B.day, 1 DD high school graduation, 1 DD college graduation, trips planned WDW for 10 nights over NYE (and my birthday), Alaska cruise that my mom and dad are bringing the family love mom and dad :thumbsup2, and a trip to Dominican with DH and 10 friends in Oct to celebrate anniversary so I really need to get going here!

I have not had a chance to read the entire thread just found it last night but it will be my weekend reading! Hopefully listening to you all it will start the motivation. Mom just went back to WW and is down 10 lbs so I am hoping to jump on her bandwagon and get going.

Thanks for listening and hope you all don't mind me joining in

Denise

Hi Denise! :flower3:

Denise knows me from my TR! She's survived them. :rotfl2:

Listen, I have to run right now. I'll be back to catch up with everyone.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome Denise. Nice surprise. AND this thread is four years plus running. So some are not even posting but still here in :grouphug: and :cheer2:. Just wanted to point that out. If no one is on for a few days don't worry. We're on/off right now. It might pick up. Might not. Just wanted to explain that and tell you to get a cheat sheet for names. It helps. I came on about six/seven months after it started and it was invaluable.

He grabbed you young, eh? :rotfl2: :rotfl:;)

I'm down 3.7. Let's give a :confused3. And a :rotfl2:. I only post those emotions because every week has been the same but all over the map. I actually talked about only weighing in every two weeks there (but going every week). My leader looked like WT H but whatever it's my journey. But I think I'll update here regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter