• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Team Focker Watch Chat - Good Grief We Talk A Lot! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed missy..are you going to start correcting all my typos:rolleyes1 :smokin:

::yes:: (Now I'm refraining from saying what I want to say, so I don't start drama again. ;) )
It was just too funny that it seemed like a slip because of the food stuff. :rotfl: :goodvibes

Oops... forgot to say I'M BACK! Got the braces on, not too bad/painful. Let me just say braces make your teeth WORSE looking! They really emphasize how malaligned your teeth really are! :eek: I got purple rubber bands just for Maddie (it's her fav. color). I don't have to go back until August 12th and then in honor of Weinersalad Fockerpalooza, I'll get lime bands. Yes, I checked and they have them!:thumbsup2
I can't wait to see them.... I am sure you look just as wonderful now as you did before you got em in :hug: ... I remember having them and being overly paranoid but was told by many folks that they weren't as noticable as I thought.... ::yes::

--------------------------------------
HSM and Kat.... thank you so much for those Recipe's... i'll be printing those up when I am home :thumbsup2

-----------------------------------------------------------

:rotfl2: Get busy, missy!!! :surfweb:

Um, yeah...Good Luck with that:rotfl2: LY/MI:hug:
THanks you 2... LY2/MI!!! :love: Sped read thru ::yes:: hehe... Got the main jist of it all

Welcome Mrs. The King.... :wave2:

I am Tanya... Mother of 3... DS12 (almost 13) Forest :faint: ... DD4 (the Princess and troublesome:tinker: ) Mini.... and DS2 (the jokester :laughing: ) Ry.... Happily Married to Forest (I call him DH to make it less confusing since he's not a Sr and our sun isn't a Jr they both go by name or nicknames... easier to call him DH here ;) ) I am a full time workin mom and DH is the SAHD with our wild bunch...

IYummo. Thanks that one is going in the cookbook. O.k. it is more like a pile of printed of recipes I keep on the counter:lmao: , but yours is on top now.

Ok, I did that SNORT laugh when I read that!

:rotfl:

I'm going with the LONG A on the FLAN.....Flayn.

Ha.

MEL

Uh. Yeah. Me Too. Not on WW. Therefore you must all stop saying

"FLAN"

over and over.....

Grumpy Mel out.

Awwwww...Mel. :hug:

Are you serious. It isn't pronounced fl-ann. I have always called it fl-ann.

Ohhhh...mija. Come to Nuevo Mexico and we'll steer you right.

I'm going with the LONG A on the FLAN.....Flayn.

Ha.

MEL

Ayyyyy...mis ojos. Mis ojos!!! All of the bad pronunciations are making me feel a little faint...:faint:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, I have some news. I told you guys I'm moving. Well, I got two call-backs for jobs today! :faint:

One with a preschool that works with at-risk children.

And the other with an adult agency that works with DD adults.

This is real.

I'm interviewing for real live jobs next week!!! :woohoo:

Wow 8 pages since this morning !! I will catch up later if I have time . Did I miss anything, like Jo Trampolineing again !!:rotfl2: Sorry Jo couldn't resist You are still the bestest!! I just mailed LGMH to England for another UK Diser / Focker !!

Mrs. The King - sorry, I said "Hi" but never properly introduced myself! I'm V, single mom of a DS6 (Leo). I live in FL, an hour and a half from WDW, which results in much complaining about heat, humidity and hurricanes from June - Oct. :rolleyes:

You live an hour and a half from Disney and complain :scared1: Oh that's right, when I visit your area in the summer I complain like it is my job!

Hi, did you get a new screen name? As I'm sure I read your TR ages ago????

Nope. I never wrote a trip report. Especially the one you read. Not that one. It is too tasteless for a classy lady like myself ;)
Welcome Mrs. The King! Please jump in. The chatter can go faster than a speed of light, around here. I'm Jen ~ Mommy to a stinker of dd (3) and nice (most of the time) little boy (6). I love to scrapbook and often am MIA due my addiction and love!

Thanks for the intro and mad props on the scrap booking. I would love to get into that but I have the patience of a two year old. :hyper:
Oops... forgot to say I'M BACK! Got the braces on, not too bad/painful. Let me just say braces make your teeth WORSE looking! They really emphasize how malaligned your teeth really are! :eek: I got purple rubber bands just for Maddie (it's her fav. color). I don't have to go back until August 12th and then in honor of Weinersalad Fockerpalooza, I'll get lime bands. Yes, I checked and they have them!:thumbsup2

I love the lime band idea!! I am looking for lime green maxi pads ::yes::

Oh...and welcome Mrs. The King. I'm Jen. I'm a speech pathologist in the elementary schools. I am a single mommy to Jon...who just turned 12. And, I, of course....looooove Disney! :teeth:

Hi Jen! Congrats on the call backs! That is so exciting.

Welcome. I am Margie single mom and full time student. I have a dd who is 17 and a ds who is 4. I am off and on about posting but wanted to give you a big ol Focker welcome.

I am loving the Focker welcome. It is warm and fuzzy. Thanks :thumbsup2

OK, I have some news. I told you guys I'm moving. Well, I got two call-backs for jobs today! :faint:

This is real.

Hope they go great. Congratulations

Every one Mel snorts :rotfl:

Hi Jen! Congrats on the call backs! That is so exciting.

I am loving the Focker welcome. It is warm and fuzzy. Thanks :thumbsup2

Thanks for the congrats! And we are warm and fuzzy. Kinda like a hot toddy on a cold winter's night...with the rum. ;)

Hope they go great. Congratulations

Every one Mel snorts :rotfl:

Thanks for the congrats.

And we knew Mel had to have something wrong with her...right??? :rotfl2:

HA! I have more than ONE thing wrong with me!

I DO snort!

And good luck Jen!

Mel

I love the lime bands idea..too cute!

How's this? Forgiven? :angel:
Pumpkin Flan

Ok that sounds AWESOME!!!!!! Now I want desert!

Yummo. Thanks that one is going in the cookbook. O.k. it is more like a pile of printed of recipes I keep on the counter:lmao: , but yours is on top now.

LOL Thanks! :thumbsup2

Ohhhh...mija. Come to Nuevo Mexico and we'll steer you right.

Ayyyyy...mis ojos. Mis ojos!!! All of the bad pronunciations are making me feel a little faint...:faint:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL All the pronunciation silliness is killing me! :rotfl:
Congrats on the interviews and good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Made an awesome dinner, if I do say so myself...loaded baked potatoes and steak. KC finished all of it, so thats a good sign. Now I'm wishing I made dessert, my sweet tooth is kicking these days!

First off, You Rock T! Not a single compaint! Big Girl! :thumbsup2
I made sure I brought these...
biggirlpanties.gif

:scared1: Holy Moly!!! First day and we are already to Page 7 :scared1: Time for me to play catch up
Hi Tanya! :wave:
I love the lime band idea!! I am looking for lime green maxi pads ::yes::
:eek:
I DO snort!
Ah, but do you snort more when you drink? 'Cause if you do, I'm buying you a cocktail at Weinerfest! :lmao:

Jen: Good luck on the job hunt! :thumbsup2

You guys are cracking me up with your FL-ANN proununciations! :lmao:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, those with kids in braces... what the heck do you feed them? :furious: I can't eat anything. For lunch I had a smoothie from Jack In the Box (do not go try them, it's crack!!!:hyper: ) and then had scrambled eggs and mashed potatos for dinner!

Scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes? Yummm! :sad2:

Poor T!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG. The funniest thing just happened. It was probably a "you had to be there" moment...but I'll share.

Jon and I are watching America's Got Talent.

They have this Brittany Spears impersonator, who is not of the female persuasion. But, he is beautiful. I mean gorgeous. But, clearly a dude.

Jon loves him some Brittany Spears...but pre-cracked out Brittany.

so, Mr. Brittany comes on and Jon stops, looks at HIM, and says:

"Oh my goodness. She sounds exactly like her. And she's hot!"

First, I smacked him on the hand and reminded him that we don't speak about "women" like that! :rotfl:

Then, I just had to do it. I had to tell him that SHE was a HE. To make him feel good and stuff.

So, I say:

First, that Brittany is lip-singing. Heh heh.

Second, that is not a girl. It's a boy.

Jon gets quiet at first, with eyes huge.

Then, he laughs hysterically.

Then, that stops instantly. And the eyes to huge again.

Then, he quick leaves the room.

:rotfl: I'm laughing so hard!!!!

As if I wasn't already laughing hard enough, I hear my dogs fighting. I look down, and my 3 pound chihuahua is fighting my 12 pound schnoodle over a dryer sheet. And the chihuahua won! :rotfl2:

This is real.

:thumbsup2 That's great! :banana:

Ok, those with kids in braces... what the heck do you feed them? :furious: I can't eat anything. For lunch I had a smoothie from Jack In the Box (do not go try them, it's crack!!!:hyper: ) and then had scrambled eggs and mashed potatos for dinner!
Apple sauce, eggs, yogurt, flan :-)lmao: ), mac-n-cheese, oatmeal, malt-o-meal... Anything that's soft, really. I heard that even though you wouldn't think it'd help, gum helps massage the gums. ::yes::

OMG. The funniest thing just happened. It was probably a "you had to be there" moment...but I'll share.

Jon and I are watching America's Got Talent.

They have this Brittany Spears impersonator, who is not of the female persuasion. But, he is beautiful. I mean gorgeous. But, clearly a dude.

Jon loves him some Brittany Spears...but pre-cracked out Brittany.

so, Mr. Brittany comes on and Jon stops, looks at HIM, and says:

"Oh my goodness. She sounds exactly like her. And she's hot!"

First, I smacked him on the hand and reminded him that we don't speak about "women" like that! :rotfl:

Then, I just had to do it. I had to tell him that SHE was a HE. To make him feel good and stuff.

So, I say:

First, that Brittany is lip-singing. Heh heh.

Second, that is not a girl. It's a boy.

Jon gets quiet at first, with eyes huge.

Then, he laughs hysterically.

Then, that stops instantly. And the eyes to huge again.

Then, he quick leaves the room.

:rotfl: I'm laughing so hard!!!!

As if I wasn't already laughing hard enough, I hear my dogs fighting. I look down, and my 3 pound chihuahua is fighting my 12 pound schnoodle over a dryer sheet. And the chihuahua won! :rotfl2:
:scared1: Poor Jon! :lmao: He's probably in his room wondering what it means if he thinks another guy is hot. :rotfl2:

And Mrs. The King... I...who have no life apparently...just spent all night reading your last trip report! :rotfl:

Here's hoping the Jiggler returns with another trip report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter