Taking Little Miss to Meet the Mouse! ~ A May 2015 PTR ~ Trip Report Link Posted!!

The outfits you planned for Little Miss and yourself are absolutely adorable!! :lovestruc They all go together so well! Makes me wish I was a kid again lol
Hi there! :wave2: I think this is your first post here. (If it's not please forgive me my brain is a little dead at the moment. :rotfl:) :welcome: and thanks for Joining in!

I've had some big fun planning these outfits. And it is made even better by the fact that Little Miss is just so excited to wear them!

Yup! Was my first post. I read a lot of TR/PTR but usually just lurk. Got a lot of free time today so decided to make a few posts.

She's very lucky to have a mom like you :)

Little Miss Dinner Outfit- This may have turned out to be one of my favorite of her outfits.
Love it! Izzy would adore that Jessie shirt! :lovestruc

We will plan on cleaning up and heading out for our dinner at Hoop De Doo Revue about 6pm.
I hope you have a great time! I've heard great things about it (in fact, nearly booked it for our trip, but then came to my senses, since we just don't have enough time to do it - next time, I guess!) Hope the later night isn't an issue.

My Main Outfit- This is another new addition. I’ve been stalking this shirt on Torrid for a while now and they had always been sold out of my size, and then last week out of nowhere they had restocked all the sizes. You bet I quickly snapped up one for myself.
Love the shirt! :thumbsup2

A little pixie dust and crossing of fingers is needed for this day. While it’s still a little far out for an accurate forecast, the latest model on Accuweather.com is predicting a 60% chance of rain for the afternoon and evening for Mother’s day.
At this point, I'm fairly certain they are just completely making things up this far out. It seems like it always changes a lot until it gets closer and they start attempting accuracy. :rotfl:

It really is about taking things easy and just enjoying my extra special Mother’s Day.
Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate the day! :cloud9:

Jealous you get two rides on the TTA, that's my favorite MK ride.
This comment made me think of how so many DISers love the TTA and now I'm imagining a giant DISmeet where everyone is riding it together with their feet up. :goodvibes

And one of the more recent revisions for the day came after our last trip to the Zoo when I realized that for Little Miss the idea of a Petting Zoo is the absolute opposite of fun.
Good to learn in advance. I think you're still riding the train out there anyway, right? If so, that's where we met Chip and Dale last trip, which was great. In case you want to do something to justify the ride.

This evening we will be dining at Rose and Crown with a later ADR in hopes of scoring a patio table for Illuminations.pixiedust:
Good luck! I hope you get it! We had an ADR to do that once, but then La Hacienda opened and we switched to there - great window views of the show. But I bet the patio at Rose & Crown will be amazing! pixiedust:

EMH Disney Junior Dance Party
Oooh, that sounds like fun! I didn't know about that.

When you put your foot in your mouth and assume a stranger is pregnant and then find out you are mistaken, an appropriate response is NOT to then pat their belly and tell them they should wear a girdle!
:headache: I cannot believe when people do stuff like that. Maybe not quite as extreme, but I had a similar thing happen to me last fall. A lady waiting for the bus with me (lives down the street from me, actually) looked over at me and clearly looked at my belly (in a bulky winter jacket) and came up saying, "Are you expecting again?" I was like, "Uh, no - I guess I ate too much Halloween candy?" :confused3 Then she started backpedaling and saying, "Oh, uh, I just figured since your daughter is 2 now, maybe it was the right time..." :blush: I don't think she's talked to me since. :rotfl: Sorry that happened to you! :hug:

Sounds like another lovely, relaxing day!!! :thumbsup2 And yay for spending some time at the Poly!!! :cloud9: I absolutely love that resort but have never really spent much time there exploring.

Wait, what?!?!? :scared1: Seriously, what is with some people?!?! And, not for nothing, are we no longer in 2015 and I didn't get the memo - are girdles even still a thing?! :sad2: Ugh, ugh, ugh!

Happy less than 2 weeks!!! You are getting SO close!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Love it! Izzy would adore that Jessie shirt! :lovestruc
It was a consignment find. I knew when I saw it I had to get it!

I hope you have a great time! I've heard great things about it (in fact, nearly booked it for our trip, but then came to my senses, since we just don't have enough time to do it - next time, I guess!) Hope the later night isn't an issue.
It really shouldn't Little MIss is quite the night owl. She has stayed up until midnight no issue.

Love the shirt! :thumbsup2
I'm pretty excited about it myself! :hyper:

At this point, I'm fairly certain they are just completely making things up this far out. It seems like it always changes a lot until it gets closer and they start attempting accuracy. :rotfl:
::yes:::umbrella:::yes:: Absolutely! Yesturday the high for one of the days jumped a whole 10 degrees. One thing I'm not liking is that it seems like the closer we get the more days with rain appear. I really hope we don't end up like folks in september did!

Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate the day! :cloud9:
I'm pretty excited about it. It should be a hard day to top thats for sure!

This comment made me think of how so many DISers love the TTA and now I'm imagining a giant DISmeet where everyone is riding it together with their feet up. :goodvibes
Oh yes! How amazing would that be! ::yes::

Good to learn in advance. I think you're still riding the train out there anyway, right? If so, that's where we met Chip and Dale last trip, which was great. In case you want to do something to justify the ride.
:scratchin Good to keep in mind. Though with Little MIss's love of trains, the trains themselves will be enough of a reason. :rotfl:
Good luck! I hope you get it! We had an ADR to do that once, but then La Hacienda opened and we switched to there - great window views of the show. But I bet the patio at Rose & Crown will be amazing! pixiedust:
:wizard: Here's hoping!

Oooh, that sounds like fun! I didn't know about that.
I found it when I went looking for info on their EMH. Apparently during the Evening EMH only they put a dj out on the stage in the Disney Junior building and bring out characters to dance with. It also from what I have read rarely crowded. Sounds pretty fun to me!

:headache: I cannot believe when people do stuff like that. Maybe not quite as extreme, but I had a similar thing happen to me last fall. A lady waiting for the bus with me (lives down the street from me, actually) looked over at me and clearly looked at my belly (in a bulky winter jacket) and came up saying, "Are you expecting again?" I was like, "Uh, no - I guess I ate too much Halloween candy?" :confused3 Then she started backpedaling and saying, "Oh, uh, I just figured since your daughter is 2 now, maybe it was the right time..." :blush: I don't think she's talked to me since. :rotfl: Sorry that happened to you! :hug:
:rotfl:I wouldn't have minded if she had stopped at the assumption and apology. But to stroke and pat my belly while telling me to wear a girdle sent me over the edge. I was very proud of myself for being able to walk away without saying anything back to her!

Sounds like another lovely, relaxing day!!! :thumbsup2 And yay for spending some time at the Poly!!! :cloud9: I absolutely love that resort but have never really spent much time there exploring.
We didn't explore it much the last time we went to ohana and so much has been talked about and has changed it should be fun to look around a bit and dream of being rich enough to afford it!:rotfl:
Wait, what?!?!? :scared1: Seriously, what is with some people?!?! And, not for nothing, are we no longer in 2015 and I didn't get the memo - are girdles even still a thing?! :sad2: Ugh, ugh, ugh!
:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: I know! Especially when you take into account that I was in full Mommy Mode. Who even wears spanks to run around town on errands and take their kid to the park? I sure don't.

Happy less than 2 weeks!!! You are getting SO close!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Thank you!!!:hyper::jumping1::dance3:It's almost time for the single digit dance!!!

Finalized Plans- 5/13-Park Day 5

20150414_150141_zps3ukwcv5n.jpg

Little Miss Outfit

20150414_172921_zps38flrr6k.jpg

My Outfit

This is one of the things I am most excited for. Today we will have a pre park opening meal at Crystal Palace. I am really looking forward to getting some nice photos this morning. The only real change on this day from the planned itenerary is that instead of meeting Anna and Elsa we will by meeting Rapunzel and Cinderella.

If we get out of our meal before rope drop or right after we will hit up one or two attractions before heading to the meet and greet for Tiana.

My outfit for the morning has been in debate. My original idea was to have the three of us coordinating for pictures. However, it would seem I have had quite the trouble finding well-fitting blank shirts for dh. Without him wearing the Red and black with us I have decided to switch the outfit for this day and wear the Tiana outfit instead since we will be meeting her today.

Here is the Final Plans for this day:

1. Meet Tiana and Naveen at Liberty Square Bridge: 9am – 9:40am (M&G starts at 9:30)

2. Meet Aladdin and Jasmine at Agrabah Bazaar: 9:45am – 10am

3. Ride Jungle Cruise: 10:05am – 10:30am

4. Ride Magic Carpets: 10:35am – 10:55am

5. Meet Chip and Dale across from Diamond Horseshoe: 10:47am – 11:00am

6. Meet Woody and Jessie at Splash Exit: 11:05am – 11:20am

7. Potty/Snack Break (Lunching Pad– Cream Cheese Pretzel): 11:20am-12:00pm

8.Ride Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin with FP+: 12:00pm – 12:20pm

9. Ride Peoplemover: 12:23pm-12:39pm

10. Ride 7D Mine Train with FastPass+: 12:40pm – 12:55pm

11. Have Lunch Pinocchio Village Haus is closest.

Cosmic Ray’s is nearby: 12:55pm – 1:45pm

12. Meet Rapunzel & Cinderella w/ FP+: 1:45pm – 2:05pm

13. Leave for Afternoon break.

Our evening should be simple. We plan on once again exploring around Epcot and if weren’t able to catch Illuminations before we will on this night. If we feel worn down and don’t feel like going to a park we will stick close to the resort and will try to catch Yehaw Bob’s show in the lounge.

My outfit for the morning has been in debate. My original idea was to have the three of us coordinating for pictures. However, it would seem I have had quite the trouble finding well-fitting blank shirts for dh. Without him wearing the Red and black with us I have decided to switch the outfit for this day and wear the Tiana outfit instead since we will be meeting her today.
I think the Tiana shirt is a good choice since you'll be meeting her. Although the coordinating thing isn't really anything I ever even think about so what do I know? :rotfl2:

Tiana does seem to be somewhat underrated as far as movies and princesses go, so I'm sure she greets a lot more visitors wearing A&E than her image, so it might help make for a better interaction when she sees that you're a fan!

Our evening should be simple. We plan on once again exploring around Epcot and if weren’t able to catch Illuminations before we will on this night. If we feel worn down and don’t feel like going to a park we will stick close to the resort and will try to catch Yehaw Bob’s show in the lounge.
Looks like a great plan for the day. I really want to do a CP breakfast sometime. We just can't ever manage to make it work without them changing park hours and screwing with our plans. I love having a flexible, somewhat open, evening built into our plans like this one. As much planning as Disney requires these days, any time I have to just be able to go with the flow and do as I please is like a bonus! :thumbsup2

I think the Tiana shirt is a good choice since you'll be meeting her. Although the coordinating thing isn't really anything I ever even think about so what do I know? :rotfl2:
Yeah, I held to the coordinating looks idea for a long while before I realized that it would make things look forced. And I certainly don't want to be one of THOSE moms! :rotfl::rotfl2:

Tiana does seem to be somewhat underrated as far as movies and princesses go, so I'm sure she greets a lot more visitors wearing A&E than her image, so it might help make for a better interaction when she sees that you're a fan!
I kinda thought the same thing. Tiana is actually one of my favorites, so it will be nice to give her some love.

Looks like a great plan for the day. I really want to do a CP breakfast sometime. We just can't ever manage to make it work without them changing park hours and screwing with our plans. I love having a flexible, somewhat open, evening built into our plans like this one. As much planning as Disney requires these days, any time I have to just be able to go with the flow and do as I please is like a bonus! :thumbsup2
Yeah I got worried when they changed the hours a few weeks back. I'm glad that won't be an issue.

I have heard amazing things about Yeehaw Bob's show so that's a great idea should you decide to stay "close to home" that night instead of heading back to Epcot.

So excited that you'll be in MK before opening!!! Little Miss's outfit is just WAY too cute!!!!!!!! :cutie:

I have heard amazing things about Yeehaw Bob's show so that's a great idea should you decide to stay "close to home" that night instead of heading back to Epcot.
I have too. I kinda hope to make it to see him this trip. I hear so much about him and we have yet to actually see him yet.

So excited that you'll be in MK before opening!!! Little Miss's outfit is just WAY too cute!!!!!!!! :cutie:
This is another of her outfits I'm excited about. I found this dress on Etsy.

Love all the outfits as usual. Also way to go on getting a pre-RD ADR...wahooo!!
I had fun with them thats for sure! I'm looking forward to the Pre Park experience.

Ahh another cute outfit for Little Miss:lovestruc. Sounds like another great day. I love your Tiana shirt. Should make for a good interaction with her. I love getting in the park early. Nothing beats those crowd free castle pictures. I hope you can see Illuminations the other night so you can see Yee Haw Bob this night, it is supposed to be so good.

This is one of the things I am most excited for. Today we will have a pre park opening meal at Crystal Palace. I am really looking forward to getting some nice photos this morning.
We LOVE doing this! We actually had a PRD CP for this trip, but ended up changing it to PRD CRT. I'm excited for CRT, but sad at missing CP - it's great! And getting in before rope drop to explore and take pictures is fantastic!

6. Meet Woody and Jessie at Splash Exit: 11:05am – 11:20am
Thanks for reminding me of this! I really want to try to meet Jessie! Izzy would get a kick out of her, I think.

If we feel worn down and don’t feel like going to a park we will stick close to the resort and will try to catch Yehaw Bob’s show in the lounge.
That sounds great! I've always heard rave reviews of his show, but we have yet to make it there.

We LOVE doing this! We actually had a PRD CP for this trip, but ended up changing it to PRD CRT. I'm excited for CRT, but sad at missing CP - it's great! And getting in before rope drop to explore and take pictures is fantastic!
As long as waking everyone up so early to do it doesn't backfire. I am pretty sure it won't but you never know.

Thanks for reminding me of this! I really want to try to meet Jessie! Izzy would get a kick out of her, I think.
I did one last long look through http://wdwent.com/index.htm to be sure my plans were good. Of course I have recently been told by Little Miss that she really wants to see Aurora! I didn't think she was a high priority so I hadn't scheduled a meet for her. Good thing our time at Epcot is really flexible. :faint:

That sounds great! I've always heard rave reviews of his show, but we have yet to make it there.
We've yet to make it to a show as well. I think whether we do this will be a day of decision for sure.

Ahh another cute outfit for Little Miss:lovestruc.
THis is another of the big favorites thats for sure. :cutie:

Sounds like another great day.
::yes:: As long as we don't have issues from the early wake up it should be.

I love your Tiana shirt. Should make for a good interaction with her.
I'm hoping so. It is a favorite of the new shirts I found at torrid.

I love getting in the park early. Nothing beats those crowd free castle pictures.
They should be pretty magical!

I hope you can see Illuminations the other night so you can see Yee Haw Bob this night, it is supposed to be so good.
We'll just have to see how things shake out.

So before I get to today's update... I know that many have asked about DH's outfits.... Well I finally have something to show you in that regard! This came in yesterday:
20150423_164309_zpsyg79ka3t.jpg

DH plans to wear it the day we have breakfast at Hollywood Studios.

Finalized Plans- 5/14-Park Day 6

20150414_151938_zpsp8tphe5i.jpg

Little Miss Outfit

20150414_173107_zpspoh8ypo9.jpg

My Outfit

This will be our last park day. We will once again strike out to hit up Rope Drop at MK. We will start our morning in Tomorrowland. We will eventually make our way over to BOG for our 10:30 “lunch” ADR where we will get our morning snack of cupcakes and maybe a sandwich if we really feel like it. We also have our second of TWO Anna and Elsa FPs this day.

We will close out our morning with FPs for the Festival of Fantasy Parade. This also, due to great minds thinking alike, will end up being a Dismeet. @ashw100 and I ended up booking this FP separately but I’m excited it worked out that way because it will be nice to chat with her and her family while we wait for the parade. Also, with her kids being right about Little Miss’s age I am sure she will have big fun playing with them. (If she doesn’t scare them with her VERY outgoing nature! :rotfl:)

Here is the Schedule for the morning:

1. Ride Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 8:00am – 8:15am

2. Ride Astro Orbiter: 8:17am – 8:35am

3. Ride Tomorrowland Speedway: 8:40am – 9am

4. Ride The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 9:05am – 9:20am

5. Potty Break: 9:20am – 9:40am

6. Ride The Barnstormer: 9:45am – 10am

7. Ride Journey of the Little Mermaid: 10:03am–10:20am

8. Potty Break: 10:20am-10:25am

9. Eat Morning snack at Be Our Guest: 10:30am-11:30am

10. Ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train w/ FP+: 11:35am-11:50am

11. Ride Prince Regal Carrousel: 11:55am-12:15pm

12. Visit Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall with FP+: 12:20pm – 12:40pm

13. Ride Liberty Square Riverboat: 12:45pm – 1:10pm

14. Have lunch: Columbia Harbor House {Sit Upstairs if possible}: 1:10pm – 2:10pm

15. See Mickey’s Philharmagic: 2:10pm– 2:30pm

16. Potty Break: 2:30pm – 2:45pm

17. See Festival of Fantasy Parade with FP+: 2:45pm – 3:30pm

18. Leave Park for Afternoon Break

19. Stop at Concierge schedule 4th FP+ for Epcot

20150414_160216_zpsvgdxi8rg.jpg

Little Miss Back up Outfit (so apparently this photo wants to be difficult and not orient the right way, sorry.)

Our Evening will again either be in Epcot or MK. While I plan on doing a different park in the evenings, if we hit up all that we want to hit up at Epcot we may feel like we just want one last night at MK. So while our current plans have our evening grazing around world showcase I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up back at MK for one last night at MK. If that happens we will for sure stay as late as possible and do our best to catch one last showing of Wishes.

So before I get to today's update... I know that many have asked about DH's outfits.... Well I finally have something to show you in that regard! This came in yesterday:
That. Is. AWESOME!!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

We will close out our morning with FPs for the Festival of Fantasy Parade. This also, due to great minds thinking alike, will end up being a Dismeet. @ashw100 and I ended up booking this FP separately but I’m excited it worked out that way because it will be nice to chat with her and her family while we wait for the parade. Also, with her kids being right about Little Miss’s age I am sure she will have big fun playing with them. (If she doesn’t scare them with her VERY outgoing nature! :rotfl:)
Cool! I'm glad to see that this is working out nicely for a Dismeet. I'm sure the kids will enjoy playing together for a little bit while you enjoy the parade!

Our Evening will again either be in Epcot or MK. While I plan on doing a different park in the evenings, if we hit up all that we want to hit up at Epcot we may feel like we just want one last night at MK. So while our current plans have our evening grazing around world showcase I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up back at MK for one last night at MK. If that happens we will for sure stay as late as possible and do our best to catch one last showing of Wishes.
Oh, that's a tough call. EPCOT at evening or MK at evening? Both are amazing in their own ways. I could definitely see MK being the choice just on account of Little Miss though. You can never see too much of Wishes.

More fun plans! I love your DH's t-shirt!! And how fun that you get to have a DIS-meet!! So awesome!

Hi I'm following along since you will be there the same week as me! I think we are both doing a pre opening breakfast at CP too on the 13th! I'll have to look for you! Love the outfits for that day. I need to get caught up with the rest of your plan!

LOVE the Star Wars shirt! And all the outfits! You need to send me a list of days/parks and I will do the same. I know we will be in some crossovers. We tend to avoid EMH parks as they tend to attract more crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter