Taking Little Miss to Meet the Mouse! ~ A May 2015 PTR ~ Trip Report Link Posted!!

yay for a DISmeet:cool1:! I am so excited and don't worry Connor is probably just as outgoing they can keep each other entertained. James and she are only a few months apart but he is a little more shy :blush:. I love that shirt for DH, its perfect.

It is probably a goo idea not to wear yourself out before you drive back. Plus, I think most of the info for SWW is out besides the map & merch info so, if something hasn't caught his attention yet it probably won't.

I love the welcome gift idea. She'll love it.

Love the welcome gift idea!! Hopefully you will be able to get sneaky and pull it out without her noticing...I wanted to do that but my DD is 9 and I can't sneak much by her anymore!! You did such a great job on that letter too!

Oh my goodness! Your welcome gifts make me want to cry - how sweet and cute and perfect!!! The note is just so magical! What a way to start your trip!!! :cutie:

yay for a DISmeet:cool1:! I am so excited and don't worry Connor is probably just as outgoing they can keep each other entertained. James and she are only a few months apart but he is a little more shy :blush:.
Well that is good to know. By the way, maybe we should pm each other with personal info so that we can track each other down better?

I love that shirt for DH, its perfect.
He finds some good ones thats for sure.
It is probably a goo idea not to wear yourself out before you drive back. Plus, I think most of the info for SWW is out besides the map & merch info so, if something hasn't caught his attention yet it probably won't.
Sad but true. Its so tempting to go as hard as you can but to do that and then drive.... Wouldn't be a smart move.

I love the welcome gift idea. She'll love it.
:thanks: I can't wait to see the look on her face. :lovestruc
Love the welcome gift idea!!
:thanks:
Hopefully you will be able to get sneaky and pull it out without her noticing...I wanted to do that but my DD is 9 and I can't sneak much by her anymore!!
I'm thinking either I have baggage services help me beat DH and Little MIss to the room upon arrival to it, or I send DH and Little MIss out of the room before me and set the stuff out on our way to our Cinderella dinner. That way she has it when she gets back.
You did such a great job on that letter too!
Oh my goodness! Your welcome gifts make me want to cry - how sweet and cute and perfect!!! The note is just so magical! What a way to start your trip!!! :cutie:
I thought she deserved a fitting :welcome:.

Prayers and pixie dust are needed in my house today!!!

Remember that tooth that the Dentist said could probably hold off until we get back from the trip? Yeah It exploded into a world of pain yesterday.:scared1: Good news is that the oral surgeon can fit me in tomorrow morning to get it taken care of in one swoop. It should be fine by the time that the trip comes. But if that wasn't enough, Little MIss woke up this morning not feeling well and has a cold and bad post nasal drip that is causing her to throw up! :scared1::headache:So extra fun times in my house. I've been in crisis mode all morning. At least the Hydrocodone is taking the edge off my tooth pain.

In the mean time it's Single Digit Dance day!!! :dancer::dogdance::woohoo:Which caused a bit of panic for me with this tooth issue, but I was assured that there will be plenty of time to be fully better by next wednesday.

I am just so very glad that I have most everything packed and ready. And here I thought I might get antsy because I wouldn't have enough to distract me from the wait this week! :rotfl::lmao:

So before we get to the update, Another shirt arrived yesterday for DH...
Ackbar!!! I love it!

This is the very sad day of Departure.:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: After getting everything packed into the car we will say our goodbyes to our resort and then take a boat over to DTD and hang out there and do some last bit of shopping and lunch. Once we feel ready we will take the boat back and head towards home stopping as needed to stretch our legs.:car: We debated and considered adding a park day on for this day but have decided that while it would be nice and it would do a good job of wearing little miss out for the trip we don't want to exhaust ourselves in the process.
Departure day stinks. It probably does make the most sense to make it a relaxing, non-park day. But I usually don't do the thing that makes the most sense, I'd be too tempted to squeeze every last second of park time out of it!

A Letter from Mickey Welcoming her.

The only thing left to do is to figure out the logistics of getting it arranged on her bed without her seeing. Some of that will depend on when the room is ready.
I like it!!! Very nice surprise!

Prayers and pixie dust are needed in my house today!!!

Remember that tooth that the Dentist said could probably hold off until we get back from the trip? Yeah It exploded into a world of pain yesterday.
Oh no... :faint: I'm so sorry!

Good news is that the oral surgeon can fit me in tomorrow morning to get it taken care of in one swoop. It should be fine by the time that the trip comes.
Well, this is good news. I guess it is better that it happened now instead of a week from now.

But if that wasn't enough, Little MIss woke up this morning not feeling well and has a cold and bad post nasal drip that is causing her to throw up!
:faint: You just can't catch a break, can you?

At least the Hydrocodone is taking the edge off my tooth pain.
And that could make for some good Dis posts later on... :rotfl2:

Which caused a bit of panic for me with this tooth issue, but I was assured that there will be plenty of time to be fully better by next wednesday.
That's good news. And if not, it sounds like you've got some good painkillers. :thumbsup2

I am just so very glad that I have most everything packed and ready. And here I thought I might get antsy because I wouldn't have enough to distract me from the wait this week! :rotfl::lmao:
Well, I guess you don't have to worry about that anymore now! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Good luck! I really hope they get your tooth taken care of tomorrow and everything goes smoothly from here on out!

Ackbar!!! I love it!
He's having fun picking some new shirts out as you can see.:thumbsup2:rotfl:
Departure day stinks. It probably does make the most sense to make it a relaxing, non-park day. But I usually don't do the thing that makes the most sense, I'd be too tempted to squeeze every last second of park time out of it!
::yes:: It does stink thats for sure.
I like it!!! Very nice surprise!
:wizard: A nice touch of magic to start the trip.
Oh no... :faint: I'm so sorry!
:sick: on the bright side I have been putting Little Miss's teething rings to good use! :rotfl:
Well, this is good news. I guess it is better that it happened now instead of a week from now.
That's what I keep telling myself.
:faint: You just can't catch a break, can you?
Apparently not.:headache: Again at least its today instead of later. I just feel bad I'll be passing Little Miss off to my mother while we are on vomit watch! :rotfl2:
And that could make for some good Dis posts later on... :rotfl2:
:rotfl:guess we'll see, won't we?
That's good news. And if not, it sounds like you've got some good painkillers. :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2::yes::
Well, I guess you don't have to worry about that anymore now! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:
Be careful what you wish for I supose!:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:
Good luck! I really hope they get your tooth taken care of tomorrow and everything goes smoothly from here on out!

The welcome gift is so adorable, she'll love it! Such a bittersweet single digit day, sending good health vibes for a speedy recovery! :goodvibes Better to have all the unpleasant stuff happening now instead of this time next week. Gives both of you time to recover!

Oh no, I am so sorry about all that mess. The one thing I thought though was at least it is now and not at Disney. Next Wednesday you will be there!!! OMG it is so close. Just nee to get through this yucky stuff and then it will be here. I have nothing to do from now until it is time to back but now I know better than to worry about it :sad2:.

LOVE the outfits and so glad to see some shirts for DH.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for a DIS meet.

Oh my...that Welcome gift is adorable.

I'm so sorry about the tooth. I hope it heals quickly. And that DD is better very soon.

Oh no!! Hate tooth issues!! But don't worry, you will be good as new for your trip!! So lucky that the dentist can fit you in.

Finally caught up! Love all of your crafts, again! The stroller locater is a cute idea!

Wow, your plans for each day are awesome, and the outfits!! :lovestruc They're all perfect!

I'm sorry about your tooth, I know what's that's life, I've had my own dental issues right before a trip and it's the worst! Hope you feel better soon! :goodvibes

Great arrival gifts! I'm sure Little Miss will be thrilled! :goodvibes

Sorry to hear that your Single Digit Dance Day party: is being brought down by dental issues and illness. I hope you both feel 100% better by the time your countdown is done!

Aww the welcome letter and gifts are such a cute idea! She's going to be ecstatic when she sees!!
Sending pixie dust your way~ I hope you both feel better very soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter