Taking Little Miss to Meet the Mouse! ~ A May 2015 PTR ~ Trip Report Link Posted!!

Three park in one day! Go for four, it's my dream!!! I haven't figured out how to do it with out scaring everyone else in my family but one day I will do it!

I hope to do four so when I read your TR I can live through you!!!

View attachment 89712
Just checked on the official site!!
:cheer2::dancer::woohoo: That's great news!!!

Three park in one day! Go for four, it's my dream!!! I haven't figured out how to do it with out scaring everyone else in my family but one day I will do it!

I hope to do four so when I read your TR I can live through you!!!
:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: I am not too sure I can make that happen. I'm a tad surprised I'm fitting in three!

The PoC refurb has been confirmed for June now. Also, we'll be at Illuminations this night :cool1:. Another chance for a DISmeet. Good call on skipping the petting area of little miss won't like it. I say do MK too. Four park in one day would be awesome but don't wear yourself out.

This evening we will be dining at Rose and Crown with a later ADR in hopes of scoring a patio table for Illuminations.pixiedust:

It's been years since I've been to Rose and Crown but I loved it so much!!! So I'm very excited you'll be eating there this day. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed you can score a patio table for Illuminations. :cloud9:

The PoC refurb has been confirmed for June now.
So I've heard! :dogdance: Makes things easy doesn't it? :yay:
Also, we'll be at Illuminations this night :cool1:. Another chance for a DISmeet.
If we get there a bit before our adr. We will have to check in fairly early do better our chances for a patio seat. But if you feel like Dismeeting in the UK it might work great. My understanding is that to request a Patio seat for illuminations fireworks viewing can mean quite the wait for a table. A dismeet while we wait would be so much better than sitting still keeping Little MIss from getting bored.

Good call on skipping the petting area of little miss won't like it.
::yes:: She was kinda scared of the last one we tried to take her to. :rotfl:

I say do MK too. Four park in one day would be awesome but don't wear yourself out.
I doubt Little Miss can pull it off, but depending on how I feel and how wet I am after Kali I might hit up MK by myself for a little bit and then meet Little MIss and DH at Epcot. But frankly I think I will be highly impressed with 3 parks in one day. Especially a toddler in tow!

It's been years since I've been to Rose and Crown but I loved it so much!!! So I'm very excited you'll be eating there this day. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed you can score a patio table for Illuminations. :cloud9:
I am trying not to get my hopes up too much about it. I know how hard getting a table on the patio can be. But how amazing if we do get it. pixiedust::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::tink:

Finalized Plans- 5/12-Rest Day2

20150414_151130_zpshy7jtqxv.jpg

Little Miss Evening Outfit

20150414_172700_zpsoyiy7qlj.jpg

My Evening Outfit- THough I am thinking of swapping things around and wearing this on 5/11 evening and putting the Just Believe outfit here instead. I am not sure how many pictures I'll end up being in on this day and so it just seems more appropriate to put the outfit with the mouse ears on a park day.

Today is another rest day and will very much be a repeat of the previous rest day. We will sleep in and play at the pool and rest. If we don’t feel like eating at Riverside for our lunch we may hop in a boat and find something in DTD.

We will plan on being dressed and headed in the direction of the Poly around 6 for our 7:30 ADR. We may do an extra loop on the Monorail or we will simply explore the Poly and let Little Miss play on the beach a bit before we head in for dinner.

While tempting to stay after dinner and watch fireworks on the beach, the fact that we have an early day the next morning leads me to believe that staying wouldn’t be a great idea. We will instead call it an early night and head back to the resort and be in bed by 11pm.

We will plan on being dressed and headed in the direction of the Poly around 6 for our 7:30 ADR.
May have covered it elsewhere and I've forgotten since then, but Ohana, I assume?

Looks like quite a nice down day. I tend to agree with you about skipping Wishes though. I'm not sure it's quite the experience from the beach that it used to be. You'll see it from inside the park, so I think sleep would be more valuable to you than seeing Wishes.

Also, I'd heard rumors that they sometimes check to make sure people watching from the Poly beach are guests of the Poly now? I have no idea if it is true. I've got no plans to watch Wishes from there anytime soon, so I didn't really research it, but it is just something I've seen mentioned.

I agree with Andy, it probably won't be worth it to watch Wishes from there especially if it means loosing sleep. Its sounds like a nice relaxing day which will probably be needed at this point in your trip.

May have covered it elsewhere and I've forgotten since then, but Ohana, I assume?
I'll have to change that. I'm still in wake up mode and didn't catch that I left that out.:surfweb::rotfl: Yes it is Ohana. DH's most looked forward to meal of the trip.
:stitch:
Looks like quite a nice down day. I tend to agree with you about skipping Wishes though. I'm not sure it's quite the experience from the beach that it used to be. You'll see it from inside the park, so I think sleep would be more valuable to you than seeing Wishes.
Yeah that is kinda my thinking. It was just so nice the last time we did it. But frankly if I'm honest I bet I would end up spending more time stressing over keeping Little Miss out of that nasty water:crazy2: than I would actually relaxing and watching the fireworks.

Also, I'd heard rumors that they sometimes check to make sure people watching from the Poly beach are guests of the Poly now? I have no idea if it is true. I've got no plans to watch Wishes from there anytime soon, so I didn't really research it, but it is just something I've seen mentioned.
Hmm I hadn't heard that. I hadn't been paying much attention to it because I didn't want the temptation to stay to get worse. But that's good to know.

I agree with Andy, it probably won't be worth it to watch Wishes from there especially if it means loosing sleep. Its sounds like a nice relaxing day which will probably be needed at this point in your trip.
Yeah that's kinda my thoughts on things as well. All our efforts to get recharged throughout the day will be thrown away if we stay out late for the fireworks. I already have plans to see it at least twice.

Just a friendly Helpful Tip of the day here.....

When you put your foot in your mouth and assume a stranger is pregnant and then find out you are mistaken, an appropriate response is NOT to then pat their belly and tell them they should wear a girdle!

Ahh the strange people you encounter in public......:scared1::rotfl::confused3:rolleyes2

Wow. Speechless. As usual, great outfits and plans!! And another relaxing rest day. I want to be there now!!! Or at least for you to be there now so I can hear about it all!!

Wow. Speechless.
:thumbsup2:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: I was pretty speechless myself! What's even more strange, she sincerely thought she was being nice! :earseek::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

As usual, great outfits and plans!! And another relaxing rest day.
:thanks: Should be fun!:beach:

want to be there now!!! Or at least for you to be there now so I can hear about it all!!
:rotfl: ME too! I did go ahead and get The bag for Little MIss and I packed. I got us both into one suitcase! :cheer2:
:headache::sad2::scared1: <---- people suck that is all
:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: The strange thing is she thought she was being nice! :confused3:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I swear you can't make this stuff up.

The outfits you planned for Little Miss and yourself are absolutely adorable!! :lovestruc They all go together so well! Makes me wish I was a kid again lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter