Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

there are a ton of lists about next season's contestants. I saw one that listed Nayonka and purple Kelly as returning players so until the official announcement is made this is all speculation

I don't know if the contestant list is official, but I don't see what the big is this happens every season. so you think Malcolm isn't going to win the list doesn't give any clues about who will win this season

No, it doesn't happen every season, if you don't want to be spoiled and if people have the barest respect for the fact that some people do not, in fact, wish to be spoiled.

Knowing he isn't going to win IS a spoiler. There are only four people left, though regardless - if it were the beginning of the season and someone came in and did that I'd be similarly peeved because it'd mean the same thing.

Oh good grief there a million list floating around who might be on next season. I have a list that says it going to be Brandon verses Russel. There no way to be sure.

Just like the boot list there is no way to be 100 sure if they are correct till you see who wins on Sunday.

I agree with you Cornflake. Pixie could have just given the You Tube link so that if someone WANTED to see who the players were NOW, they could go there on their own. But with Pixie actually writing out who some of the Redemption 2 players are, I consider that a spoiler since this season isn't over yet. Now that we know, even if we didn't want to, that Malcolm is going to be a player we also know that he doesn't win THIS season. Bummer. Also, if Pixie wanted to type out the names he/she could have done it in white so people would have to highlight it if they wanted to see it.

We don't know that, there are plenty of spoiler sites and they are often wrong.

No, it doesn't happen every season, if you don't want to be spoiled and if people have the barest respect for the fact that some people do not, in fact, wish to be spoiled.

Knowing he isn't going to win IS a spoiler. There are only four people left, though regardless - if it were the beginning of the season and someone came in and did that I'd be similarly peeved because it'd mean the same thing.

But you don't know that he isn't going to win, there was nothing official with that youtube link. It was nothing more than speculation and even then, it isn't proof he doesn't win this current season.

But you don't know that he isn't going to win, there was nothing official with that youtube link. It was nothing more than speculation and even then, it isn't proof he doesn't win this current season.

That's true of every spoiler. Why not post boot lists and etc., and say well there's no PROOF so it's not a spoiler!

Or that it's on the Internet so who cares?

If the thread says no spoilers, how hard is it to not post spoilers (even if you're not positive if they're true)?

I just looked at the youtube link. It's a title sequence - once I saw what it was I closed it. How is that speculation?

That's true of every spoiler. Why not post boot lists and etc., and say well there's no PROOF so it's not a spoiler!

Or that it's on the Internet so who cares?

If the thread says no spoilers, how hard is it to not post spoilers (even if you're not positive if they're true)?

I just looked at the youtube link. It's a title sequence - once I saw what it was I closed it. How is that speculation?

Anyone with movie making software and a little skill can make a title sequence.

Haven't you ever watched Phineus and Ferb? ;)

I guess there is just a difference of opinion about what qualifies as a spoiler and what you consider a spoiler. Knowing that Malcolm might be on next season hasn't ruined my enjoyment at all and it still leaves 3 other people who have the chance to win.

I guess there is just a difference of opinion about what qualifies as a spoiler and what you consider a spoiler. Knowing that Malcolm might be on next season hasn't ruined my enjoyment at all and it still leaves 3 other people who have the chance to win.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I think it silly to be so upset over something that may or may not be true

Anyone with movie making software and a little skill can make a title sequence.

Haven't you ever watched Phineus and Ferb? ;)

Not one anyone would believe - the sequences are from the season, always.

Yes, guess so. I consider a spoiler the same thing as the Wiki definition (and as everyone on another, more media-centric board I'm on does) -

A spoiler is any element of any summary or description of any piece of fiction that reveals any plot element which will give away the outcome ...

cornflake said:
Not one anyone would believe - the sequences are from the season, always.

Yes, guess so. I consider a spoiler the same thing as the Wiki definition (and as everyone on another, more media-centric board I'm on does) -

First of all the list may or may not be correct so nothing has been spoiled and I don't know when the official cast list will be announced so you won't know until then whether you were actually spoiled so can we please stop acting like this list is the equivalent of giving away the ending of the Sixth Sense.

I agree with cornflake, and I'm SO disappointed right now.

Posting that Malcolm will be returning as a player on Survivor REDEMPTION is the same as announcing to all of us that he loses.

Just crossing my fingers at this point that it's just one big hoax meant to throw us off the trail.

Seriously? Coming in just before the finale in which he's competing and saying oh, btw, Malcolm is gonna be on the next season, called 'Redemption' isn't a giant spoiler?

Yep, totally a spoiler. Kind of pisses me off that I know this now. Crap.

You guys need to stop for a second and take a look and the video. It isn't an official CBS survivor promo video

It's some guy with a movie program. It isn't real

CBS production doesn't use photos they use video and not one shot with the names was video not to mention no voice over from jeff or where it even took place

Here is the promo for last years survivor with Brendon

http://youtu.be/lunt8x6qCCc

The one posted before looks nothing like it. It's a slides how with survivor music

You guys need to stop for a second and take a look and the video. It isn't an official CBS survivor promo video

It's some guy with a movie program. It isn't real

CBS production doesn't use photos they use video and not one shot with the names was video not to mention no voice over from jeff or where it even took place

Here is the promo for last years survivor with Brendon

http://youtu.be/lunt8x6qCCc

The one posted before looks nothing like it. It's a slides how with survivor music

The other point is that in the media today the article I read called the season Survivor Caramoan: Fans and Favorites. There is no mention of Redemption

Just my 2 cents. Just for arguements sake, lets say Malcolm is playing next season in a Fan vs. Favorites format, that doesn't mean he doesn't win this season. Russell Hantz played in Heroes vs. Villians before the outcome of his season aired. Malcolm could be in the final three (although I think this season is going to go to final 2) the votes won't be revealed until Sunday. While this season was airing he could have been in timbucktoo (or wherever they will be next season) This knowledge in no way predicts what happens this season.

Having said that, the list probably shouldn't have been included in the post.

who cares if Malcolm's name is on the list you can google survivor 26 right now and get no less than 10 different lists that don't mean anything until CBS oficially makes the announcement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter