Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by 4greatboys, May 13, 2012.

1. Gumbo4x4

Gumbo4x4 Note to the ladies who forgot to

She was extremely well known among my generation - the 40 somethings, which would include the folks Cornflake mentioned :) Facts of Life was a spinoff from Different Strokes, which was the #1 show at the time & IIRC, they were back-to-back in their time slot.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PixieDust32

PixieDust32 ♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥

4. Allison

Allison DIS Veteran

You know that was in reference to the character that made her famous?

5. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think I've ever seen a season where I would be okay with any of the remaining 4 winning. That being said, really don't want Lisa to win.

6. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

I just looked it up. Colby won the final 5 immunity challenges. Amazing!

Also happened to nice that over 41 million people watched the Season 2 finale. I can't believe how hard the numbers have fallen off since then.

7. Gumbo4x4

Gumbo4x4 Note to the ladies who forgot to

Aside from no longer being new, it's gotten stale. Too many interchangeable locations that all look alike. And so little focus on "surviving" now. The show really was better back then.

8. Mickeynutty

Mickeynutty Mouseketeer

While I still enjoy the show, I agree with you. Recently, I watched the DVD set of season 2, Australia, and the production value is amazing - fantastic music, sweeping long camera shots, etc. And Colby!! Wow!

9. cornflake

cornflake DIS Veteran

It's currently on one of the Nick channels I *think*, NaN or TV Land or whatever, I saw it the other week , they've been running it on Wednesdays to coordinate.

It's been in rerurns for ages, I used to watch it in bunches, though I think it used to be on a regular syndication channel not Nick, back in the day.

It wasn't a sitcom for a minute - it had a really long run; it had George Clooney. Others in the cast got more out of it, Welchel dropped out and went nuts, but it was still a big show.

10. aprilgail2

aprilgail2 Guest

Well that turns me off right there- I could not stand him, he was SO creepy!!!

11. Cogswel_Cogs

Cogswel_Cogs DIS Veteran

What was the reference.

Did somebody say at tribal

You take the good you take the bad Jeff

12. cornflake

cornflake DIS Veteran

13. Reesecup317

Reesecup317 Earning My Ears

what was spoiled? Malcolm being a contestant on season 26 has been a rumor since this season began.

14. cornflake

cornflake DIS Veteran

I stay away from spoilers, as I don't wish to be spoiled see, so I didn't know that. Even if I had, I certainly wouldn't have come and dropped it in a thread supposed to be spoiler-free.

15. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

Seeing a list of players for the next season isn't really a spoiler. It doesn't tell you anything about this season or what happens on the next.

16. cornflake

cornflake DIS Veteran

Seriously? Coming in just before the finale in which he's competing and saying oh, btw, Malcolm is gonna be on the next season, called 'Redemption' isn't a giant spoiler?

17. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

It could be but the rumoured title I saw was “Survivor Caramoan: Fans and Favorites". That doesn't mean the favourites are all people who have lost in the past.

18. MIGrandma

MIGrandma Lives in the middle-of-the-mitten.

I agree with you Cornflake. Pixie could have just given the You Tube link so that if someone WANTED to see who the players were NOW, they could go there on their own. But with Pixie actually writing out who some of the Redemption 2 players are, I consider that a spoiler since this season isn't over yet. Now that we know, even if we didn't want to, that Malcolm is going to be a player we also know that he doesn't win THIS season. Bummer. Also, if Pixie wanted to type out the names he/she could have done it in white so people would have to highlight it if they wanted to see it.

19. Reesecup317

Reesecup317 Earning My Ears

I don't know if the contestant list is official, but I don't see what the big is this happens every season. so you think Malcolm isn't going to win the list doesn't give any clues about who will win this season

20. packofjedis

packofjedis Mouseketeer

A quick google showed HUB playing Facts of Life. I know for a fact it's being played, but not sure what channel. I saw it on last night around 8 or 9.

21. happygirl

happygirl DIS Veteran

Thanks. I love that show:goodvibes