Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

why should they have known who she was? the fact that the only 2 people that recognized her was Penner who is also an actor and Skupin who actually knows her outside of the game tells me that she was not a huge 80's star that everyone knew.

She was extremely well known among my generation - the 40 somethings, which would include the folks Cornflake mentioned :) Facts of Life was a spinoff from Different Strokes, which was the #1 show at the time & IIRC, they were back-to-back in their time slot.

I'm glad that the winner this season will be someone I don't completely detest. I think they're all good people.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think I've ever seen a season where I would be okay with any of the remaining 4 winning. That being said, really don't want Lisa to win.

He won a bunch of them to be certain, but the other tribe was also down its strongest member, plus another once the merge happened. Colby also went into the merge up 6-4 and I still contend he'd have gone into the merge down 6-4 if Skupin hadn't fallen into the fire.

Side note: I recently discovered Colby occasionally posts on another forum that I frequent. :lmao:

I just looked it up. Colby won the final 5 immunity challenges. Amazing!

Also happened to nice that over 41 million people watched the Season 2 finale. I can't believe how hard the numbers have fallen off since then.

Aside from no longer being new, it's gotten stale. Too many interchangeable locations that all look alike. And so little focus on "surviving" now. The show really was better back then.

Aside from no longer being new, it's gotten stale. Too many interchangeable locations that all look alike. And so little focus on "surviving" now. The show really was better back then.

While I still enjoy the show, I agree with you. Recently, I watched the DVD set of season 2, Australia, and the production value is amazing - fantastic music, sweeping long camera shots, etc. And Colby!! Wow!

It's currently on one of the Nick channels I *think*, NaN or TV Land or whatever, I saw it the other week , they've been running it on Wednesdays to coordinate.

It's been in rerurns for ages, I used to watch it in bunches, though I think it used to be on a regular syndication channel not Nick, back in the day.

It wasn't a sitcom for a minute - it had a really long run; it had George Clooney. Others in the cast got more out of it, Welchel dropped out and went nuts, but it was still a big show.

what was spoiled? Malcolm being a contestant on season 26 has been a rumor since this season began.

what was spoiled? Malcolm being a contestant on season 26 has been a rumor since this season began.

I stay away from spoilers, as I don't wish to be spoiled see, so I didn't know that. Even if I had, I certainly wouldn't have come and dropped it in a thread supposed to be spoiler-free.

I stay away from spoilers, as I don't wish to be spoiled see, so I didn't know that. Even if I had, I certainly wouldn't have come and dropped it in a thread supposed to be spoiler-free.

Seeing a list of players for the next season isn't really a spoiler. It doesn't tell you anything about this season or what happens on the next.

Seeing a list of players for the next season isn't really a spoiler. It doesn't tell you anything about this season or what happens on the next.

Seriously? Coming in just before the finale in which he's competing and saying oh, btw, Malcolm is gonna be on the next season, called 'Redemption' isn't a giant spoiler?

Seriously? Coming in just before the finale in which he's competing and saying oh, btw, Malcolm is gonna be on the next season, called 'Redemption' isn't a giant spoiler?

It could be but the rumoured title I saw was “Survivor Caramoan: Fans and Favorites". That doesn't mean the favourites are all people who have lost in the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sB0nCVJfYs

Cochran (spelling?)
Brenda
Phillip
Dawn
Brandon
Erik
Francesca
Malcolm
Among others

Gee, thanks for that giant spoiler.

Wasn't this thread supposed to be spoiler-free?

When will I learn that people won't let that happen?

I agree with you Cornflake. Pixie could have just given the You Tube link so that if someone WANTED to see who the players were NOW, they could go there on their own. But with Pixie actually writing out who some of the Redemption 2 players are, I consider that a spoiler since this season isn't over yet. Now that we know, even if we didn't want to, that Malcolm is going to be a player we also know that he doesn't win THIS season. Bummer. Also, if Pixie wanted to type out the names he/she could have done it in white so people would have to highlight it if they wanted to see it.

I don't know if the contestant list is official, but I don't see what the big is this happens every season. so you think Malcolm isn't going to win the list doesn't give any clues about who will win this season

What channel is Fact of Life on in repeats. I would love to watch it.

Are we sure that Michael knows?

A quick google showed HUB playing Facts of Life. I know for a fact it's being played, but not sure what channel. I saw it on last night around 8 or 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter