Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

The while thing about Lisa being on the fact of life of that is that unless you are in your 30's or older you prob didn't see the show and its not one of those shows that shown in reruns over and over like mash or the cosbys

Plus after facts she got married and left acting behind

So the only ones who had a chance of knowing who she was did but chose not to out her

First, it's still in reruns and always has been afaik.

Second though, there are a lot of players old enough to have known who didn't - Denise, for one, Artis, that other returning jerk, Jeff, etc.

cornflake said:

Second though, there are a lot of players old enough to have known who didn't - Denise, for one, Artis, that other returning jerk, Jeff, etc.

Penner and Skupin know she is Blair Warner but the facts of life was a second tier 80's sitcom that had character names and a theme song that was memorable than any of the actual people. if the facts of life is still in reruns i'd like to know which channel it's on because i watch tv land and nick at nite all the time and i have never seen it.

You must have a lot more channels than me LOL. I haven't seen it in years. Russell was the other returning player and yes they all should have known who she was.

What channel is Fact of Life on in repeats. I would love to watch it.

Are we sure that Michael knows?

happygirl said:
What channel is Fact of Life on in repeats. I would love to watch it.

Are we sure that Michael knows?

yes skupin recognized her not only from the facts of life he also crossed paths with her on religious speaking engagements.

Gumbo4x4 said:
You must have a lot more channels than me LOL. I haven't seen it in years. Russell was the other returning player and yes they all should have known who she was.

why should they have known who she was? the fact that the only 2 people that recognized her was Penner who is also an actor and Skupin who actually knows her outside of the game tells me that she was not a huge 80's star that everyone knew.

why should they have known who she was? the fact that the only 2 people that recognized her was Penner who is also an actor and Skupin who actually knows her outside of the game tells me that she was not a huge 80's star that everyone knew.

A big part I think is just their ages ... I think that 10 of cast are in their 20's so would not have even been born when show debuted in 1979.

They only showed Penner and Skupin talk to her about who she is, others knew also. Denise has said she knew her right away and told her at the mud challenge when they were stuck together for over an hour. That part just didn't make the edit.

nchulka said:
They only showed Penner and Skupin talk to her about who she is, others knew also. Denise has said she knew her right away and told her at the mud challenge when they were stuck together for over an hour. That part just didn't make the edit.

It just wasn't a big enough deal for anyone to tell the group or maybe no one saw Blair Warner as a threat so they didn't have to disclose the information.

I hope Denise wins. It's so nice to have an older woman on the show that is not crying every other day and she doesn't have to act like a surrogate mother to all of the younger people on the show. Denise is a strong woman and I think all of the other players respect that

ps. Denise isn't that old she's in her early 40's

Where did you hear/see that - is there a website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter