Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

I'd have broken up the Core Four first too, but now that they are weakened, Sit on His Butt Shemar would be next. I just couldn't listen to him blah, blah, blah while he laid there like a beached whale.

I think some of that is the editing and that is what the Sandra Bullock look-alike told him to do. At tribal council he sounded much more soft spoken and reasonable.

So glad that high-school clique is getting broken up. And as lazy as Shamar is, I found that dude that found the idol even more annoying. It's obvious they were the bullies of their high school, treating everyone who was different than them like they were garbage, so it's nice to see them get knocked down a peg.

Shamar is a useful idiot. Solid in the challenges, and if you take him to the end, nobody votes for him. Sherry has it right, let him hang around and tick everyone off. Obnoxious though he is, his prediction did come true on that challenge. He's lazy, but not stupid.

I agree about Shamar. I think a lot may be editing and the guy is 300 lbs, so he will definitely be feeling it a lot more than the smaller people. He was right about the challenge (and seemed to be working hard there) and the only time he really seems confrontational is when the "cool kids" are going at him.

Phillip is crazy, but more in an amusing way. And I agree, he is a lot more aware than you think. Underneath all that craziness, I do think he has some pretty good strategy. I also agree that he may just act that way to keep himself entertained during the game.

Brandon is crazy in a psychopath way. He really scares me. I agreed with Cochrans assessment completely. I think he needs to go for everyones mental and physical safety. He isn't annoying/lazy like Shamar or amusing/crazy like Phillip. He is truly in need of help.

I loved Reynolds face at tribal, and Allie's when she was voted off. They appeared to be truly bewildered that the "beautiful" people weren't in control of the game. Looks like it will be good when the get back to camp from the previews!

Brandon is crazy in a psychopath way. He really scares me. I agreed with Cochrans assessment completely. I think he needs to go for everyones mental and physical safety. He isn't annoying/lazy like Shamar or amusing/crazy like Phillip. He is truly in need of help.

Yes! Cochran did a VERY intelligent assessment of Brandon that very much impressed me. Brandon is truly crazy.

The best part of the night was when Phillip was giving them all secret agent names and talking directly to the camera, and Malcolm was kind of going along with it. The faces he made were hysterical! I also liked that Malcolm said something to the effect of that it was amusing for now, but if it lasted much longer he wouldn't be able to put up with it.

Yes! Cochran did a VERY intelligent assessment of Brandon that very much impressed me. Brandon is truly crazy.

The best part of the night was when Phillip was giving them all secret agent names and talking directly to the camera, and Malcolm was kind of going along with it. The faces he made were hysterical! I also liked that Malcolm said something to the effect of that it was amusing for now, but if it lasted much longer he wouldn't be able to put up with it.

My favorite part as well!

I do not like over the top rude people so I did want Shamu to go. But that being said I am also equally turned off by the "we are the pretty people and you are the losers" type of crowd. Although I was very happy the beauty queen wasn't the one voted off. She is Hawt. With a capital H.

As for Brandon, I think its obvious homicidal tendancies run in that family. Russel was even scarier than Brandon. Brandon is just kind of sad and pathetic. Although I would not let him be in charge of the machete EVER

I do not like over the top rude people so I did want Shamu to go. But that being said I am also equally turned off by the "we are the pretty people and you are the losers" type of crowd. Although I was very happy the beauty queen wasn't the one voted off. She is Hawt. With a capital H.

As for Brandon, I think its obvious homicidal tendancies run in that family. Russel was even scarier than Brandon. Brandon is just kind of sad and pathetic. Although I would not let him be in charge of the machete EVER

I don't think Shamar was ever rude. When the pretty boy tried to call him out he stood up for himself and stated exactly what was going on. I think he caught whatever his name is completely off-guard and turned the tables on him.

I find that Russel is quite a bit different that Brandon. Russell was sneaky, under-handed and mean but I never felt that he would actually hurt another player. Brandon on the other hand just seems to be a time bomb waiting to go off.

Yes but that wasn't the only shamar incident, remember when he was super rude to the long haired guy right off the bat, I can't believe they didn't vote for him, he just seems like a freak. They would have still had their numbers to get rid of the it crowd after voting the freak off.

I loved Reynolds face at tribal, and Allie's when she was voted off. They appeared to be truly bewildered that the "beautiful" people weren't in control of the game. Looks like it will be good when the get back to camp from the previews!

Obviously, counting is not the strong suit of these particular beautiful people, thinking THEY were in control.

Yes but that wasn't the only shamar incident, remember when he was super rude to the long haired guy right off the bat, I can't believe they didn't vote for him, he just seems like a freak. They would have still had their numbers to get rid of the it crowd after voting the freak off.

Even at 6 to 4 it would be a bad move to weaken your alliance. You don't have much margin of error if you did that.

I find it hard to figure out Shamar and it could be the editing. He has been loud and obnoxious at times but then he is great (getting the fire going, tribal council). Regardless he is entertaining and great to have around for these team challenges.

I wonder if Brandon is trying to impress UncleRussell with his off the wall rants? since he was such a wimp before. The whole family acts nuts IMO, even the Dad (Brandons) who was on Big Brother got kicked off of the show. Powder kegs waiting to go off, the whole bunch of them.

I wonder if Brandon is trying to impress UncleRussell with his off the wall rants? since he was such a wimp before. The whole family acts nuts IMO, even the Dad (Brandons) who was on Big Brother got kicked off of the show. Powder kegs waiting to go off, the whole bunch of them.

You could tell crazy whacky "bully" genes run hard in that family.

Who do you think will actually win? I'm thinking Cochran or the 40 ish woman with the short blond hair forgetting her name is it Kim?

Who is the woman on the Favs team who was bawling because Brandon gritched at her? :sad: Crying Cathy? Sobbing Susie? Teary Tracie? Weepy Wanda? If she is already that upset so early, what will she do when it gets really bad.........like when Brandon goes full throttle crazy? :furious:

Who is the woman on the Favs team who was bawling because Brandon gritched at her? :sad: Crying Cathy? Sobbing Susie? Teary Tracie? Weepy Wanda? If she is already that upset so early, what will she do when it gets really bad.........like when Brandon goes full throttle crazy? :furious:

That was Dawn. She was pretty strong last time. Not sure why she was having a breakdown so early in this game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter