Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

What ended up being the real story about Phillip and him being a "Federal Agent" didn't it turn out to be a total lie or something, surely one of you Survivor experts know this :confused3

I think true, but from below from his LinkedIn profile different than what I would think of as a "Federal Agent".

Special Agent Defence Investigative Service DIS Government Agency; 501-1000 employees; Government Administration industry

1986 – 1989 (3 years)

The Defense Security Service (DSS) oversees the protection of US and foreign classified information in the hands of industry, administers the National Industrial Security Program for DoD to include issuance of security clearances to industry, supports the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) in the conduct of personnel security investigations for DoD, provides security education and training in core security disciplines to the DoD Community and provides information technology services that support the industrial and personnel security missions of DoD and its partner agencies.

The favorites aren't really "favorites" in terms of being the most popular players from their seasons. More of a collection of players from recent seasons that played pretty decent games but made a pretty glaringly obvious mistake. Actually a pretty interesting redemptive storyline, but Favorites isn't really a great title...just like stars in Dancing With the Stars isn't a great title. Probably just done for simplicity sake.

A lot of the player combinations on the Favorite side intrique me. I don't really see too many huge egos like in past seasons of returning players. I see a lot of players who realize they made a fatal mistake last time and are out for redemption. Most are physical players and "gamers". It will be interesting to see if they repeat past mistakes!

And, does it not bother anyone else that for the FANS to make two huge mistakes. The old "do they even watch the show" award goes to Shamar for his first day bossiness and then of course the "cool kids" group that makes an alienating 4 person alliance of which 2 members "hook up" in the tent in front of everyone. Seriously! I just don't get it.

So bummed Francesca was voted out first. She was my favorite! I don't get how they would rather keep Andrea or Phillip around over her.

And, does it not bother anyone else that for the FANS to make two huge mistakes. The old "do they even watch the show" award goes to Shamar for his first day bossiness and then of course the "cool kids" group that makes an alienating 4 person alliance of which 2 members "hook up" in the tent in front of everyone. Seriously! I just don't get it.

Yeah - I thought that too.

How can you be a FAN and not realize that the "hook-up" alliances ALWAYS get voted off right away.

And Shamar and his attitude really annoyed me. My husband is an ex-Marine and he said that Shamar's behavior was MOST un-Marine like. I think he just has an ego the size of Texas and thought everyone would do what he said because he was big and loud.

So bummed Francesca was voted out first. She was my favorite! I don't get how they would rather keep Andrea or Phillip around over her.

I didn't have anything against her, but thought it was funny how it ended up being her. When she was talking about eating that rock, I announced, "don't forget where you left that rock!" ;)

Well from a man's perspective if that girl was cuddling with me I know exactly what would happen, game or no game :rolleyes1 I agree probably not very strategic but nonetheless she's pretty irisistable

Well from a man's perspective if that girl was cuddling with me I know exactly what would happen, game or no game :rolleyes1 I agree probably not very strategic but nonetheless she's pretty irisistable

But according to himself "she wasn't the prettiest" so that was why she made a good alliance partner :sad2:

But according to himself "she wasn't the prettiest" so that was why she made a good alliance partner :sad2:

I don't even remember was it not the beauty queen? She was definitely the prettiest IMO

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but did anyone find it strange that no one looked for an idol? That would be my first thought when I hit that beach!!

I was really hoping Phillip was voted off first, I figured since the entire show was all Phillip all the time that was a sign he was going to be gone, hopefully that meant he gets voted off next, I can't imagine this being another Russell Survivor where Phillip is the new Russell. Russell was half way entertaining the 1st 2 times, Phillip is just weird, crazy and annoying.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but did anyone find it strange that no one looked for an idol? That would be my first thought when I hit that beach!!

Thought the same thing, strange.

We thought the same thing. My DH mentioned it a few times, like now would be a good time to look for the Idol. Really surprised the "favorites" didn't look for it, seems like something you would do when you have already played the game before.

I didn't have anything against her, but thought it was funny how it ended up being her. When she was talking about eating that rock, I announced, "don't forget where you left that rock!" ;)

Yup, you knew what was coming when they aired that little snippet.

I did listen to the EW podcast with Jeff and they did mention that at one point they were going to do a 2 hour premeire but then CBS asked them to cut it down to 1.5 hours so they had to cut out some "fat". So it is forseeable that there was some idol searching happening, but they may just have not chosen to air it....especially if no one has found one or if it hasn't caused any drama around camp yet.

I agree though, they would be crazy not to at least do a little searching...especially around camp. I think it would have been funny for them to show Malcolm scoping out the rice and bean containers right away since the others haven't seen his season yet.

I'm curious...when Malcolm appeared at last season's finale, I wonder if he had already finished filming his 2nd season? Or was the finale right before he left to film again?

Ride Junkie said:
I'm curious...when Malcolm appeared at last season's finale, I wonder if he had already finished filming his 2nd season? Or was the finale right before he left to film again?

They filmed the seasons back to back so Malcolm only had I think 17 days to recover. The finale reunion show in Dec was months after both seasons were finished filming.

Jeff was on the talk the other day and said they film 2 seasons back to back with little over a week between so Malcolm would have gone home showered ate and left before he had a chance to put on a pound

I was really hoping Phillip was voted off first, I figured since the entire show was all Phillip all the time that was a sign he was going to be gone, hopefully that meant he gets voted off next, I can't imagine this being another Russell Survivor where Phillip is the new Russell. Russell was half way entertaining the 1st 2 times, Phillip is just weird, crazy and annoying.

I was hoping that Phillip would go first-I can't stand a whole season of him in that pink underwear- he is just plain old nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter