Surprise Solo Weekend Adventure Time!: An April 2015 PTR - COMPLETED 4/27!

20150420_184742.jpg
Aww your cat is so cute! Such an adorable picture.

I love how you organized your spreadsheets! Might have to steal that format for my own trip planning. Hope you have an awesome time!!! So close!!

Less than 4 hours of sleep on Saturday night? Wow, you are going to need a LOT of coffee on Sunday morning!!

One more day of work - woohoo!!!

Your spreadsheets look great!
Thanks!!! I did final print-outs tonight, so NO MORE CHANGES! :o

2 DAYS!!!!
Yaaaaaassss!!! :D

I might just do that re: the spreadsheet....but do you just use a whole page per day? Do you find it easy to navigate and do you print it out and bring it with you or just have it on your phone or something? (sorry if you have already said this...just curious...because I'm wondering what other people do lol)
Yep, it's one page per day. I print each day on it's own full sheet, and paperclip them. Each morning I pull off that day's itinerary, fold it up, and slip it into my park bag. I also keep a screen cap of each on my phone, as a back-up. :thumbsup2

I am sorry but I'm going to respectfully disagree to the part where you state that Minnie ears and Tiaras are not practical. If I remember correctly someone on this thread vacuumes in her tiara that is the definition of practical!
Touche', my friend. Touche'. princess:

I think you've got it covered!!! :thumbsup2
I surely hope so by now!!! :laughing:

ONE MORE WORK DAY!!!!!!!!!! You can almost say "tomorrow"!!!!!!!!! :jumping1:
Almost! What I CAN say is "The day after to tomorrow!" OR!!! "48 hours from right now, I'll be feasting at Boma!" :bitelip:

Looks like a good plan to me! I think you're ready--is it Friday yet?!!?
God, don't I wish! T-minus 40 hours until departure!!! :hyper:

Aww your cat is so cute! Such an adorable picture.
He's my Fluffy Flufferkins. :lovestruc

I love how you organized your spreadsheets! Might have to steal that format for my own trip planning. Hope you have an awesome time!!! So close!!
If you would like to PM me your email, I'm happy to send a blank one to you! :)

Less than 4 hours of sleep on Saturday night? Wow, you are going to need a LOT of coffee on Sunday morning!!
Extremely ambitious, I know. I may quit early and leave MK after the second showing of MSEP, just so I can get some extra sleep. It'll all come down to how much I've accomplished in MK and how I'm feeling at that point. :P

One more day of work - woohoo!!!
HOORAY!!! I'm so ready to be OUTTA THERE!!! :wave2:

Last edited:

I LOVE the Hogwart's blanket! Amazing gift!

The spreadsheets make me happy. I'm loving the layout. Everything looks great! You are packing lots of Disney fun (and food!) into your quick trip! I'm interested to read a review of the Wishes FP+ viewing area. And lunch at Friar's Nook - I'm assuming you're getting the pot roast mac & cheese? Yum!! And it's nice to have 2 great ADRs bookending your trip - what better way to begin/end than great Disney food?

Oh, ya know, no big deal or anything, just thought I'd hop nonchalantly over here to your PTR and, oh I don't know... maybe wish you a

HAPPY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Wow, one day left at work - so exciting!
I knowwwww, I'm DYING! I hope it goes by SUPER FAST!!! :hyper:

Your plans look great, and I'm so happy that the weather has decided to play nice with you!
You and me both, still hoping it sticks! Not looking forward to the heat, but I'll take that over storms for sure!!! :goodvibes

I LOVE the Hogwart's blanket! Amazing gift!
Isn't it? I just love it to death! :lovestruc

The spreadsheets make me happy. I'm loving the layout. Everything looks great!
Good spreadsheets make me feel all warm a fussy inside. :p

You are packing lots of Disney fun (and food!) into your quick trip!
I'm trying! A part of me knows that I won't be able to do EVERYTHING that I have on the itinerary for the weekend, but at least the plans are there, should I decide to try to do them all! :thumbsup2

I'm interested to read a review of the Wishes FP+ viewing area.
I'm interested to see how it works out! I'll definitely be talking about it in the trip report next week! ::yes::

And lunch at Friar's Nook - I'm assuming you're getting the pot roast mac & cheese? Yum!!
You got that right, girl... That's exactly why I'm headed to that particular eatery on Saturday. I had my eye on that dish in September, but never got around to it. I'm gonna make it happen this time!! :D

And it's nice to have 2 great ADRs bookending your trip - what better way to begin/end than great Disney food?
Gurrrrl, don't you know? I go to Disney to EAT! :rotfl:

Oh, ya know, no big deal or anything, just thought I'd hop nonchalantly over here to your PTR and, oh I don't know...
:lmao:

maybe wish you a

HAPPY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:
Thank you so much for for thinking of me, Tracy!!!! :hug: I'll be doing a little update for today, and then one last one before I hit the road tomorrow. (And I'm going to try to also pop in during dinner at Boma or later from the hotel, just to let ya'll know I made it safely. :blush: )

hey guess who's going to DISNEY TOMORROW!
well it's not ME! ha ha ha ha
1-day-to-go-until-disney-world-1.png

OK i really need your FULL review on the FP for wishes!!! and the whole new hub thing!

TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! Yay!!!! :rainbow:pixiedust::car::yay::flower1::dancer::earseek::Pinkbounc:wave::jumping3::jumping2::jumping1::grouphug::hug::bounce::banana::banana::cheer2::cool1:party::woohoo::dance3::wave2::wizard:

I can't wait to hear (well read) about all the details! :) I hope you have a great and safe trip!!

1 day until WDW! :hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

I have officially entered full-blown "Too Excited to Sleep" mode. While I normally get up for work at 8:30am, this morning at 5:30am my eyes popped open and the following occurred:

Brain: Is it Disney time yet?
Me: No Brain, not yet, go back to sleep.
Brain: Oh... Okay. ... How about now? Disney time?
Me: No. Sleep time. One more day.
Brain: Oh. ... What about now?
Me: Shut up.
Brain: Maybe you should check your packing list for the 674th time. You know. Just to be sure.
Me: Shut up.
Brain: Because you might have missed something important.
Me: SHUT UP.
Brain: Or maybe you should check Facebook. Or the DisBoards. And look at Disney stuff. Disney. Is it Disney time yet?
Me: Oh screw it, I'm awake.
Brain: YAY!!! Time for Disney now?!
Me: NO!!!!
Brain: :P

So since I'm begrudgingly awake, I thought I'd go ahead and do my update for today, because I know at work I'm going to be playing catch-up and making sure all my stuff is done before taking my time off. :thumbsup2

Speaking of work, last night was the monthly sushi & sake night with the work wife and our new employee that started yesterday!

20150422_191405.jpg

YUM!!!!!! :faint:

I've also been continuing my weather-watching, and it's looking good as far as rain goes, but awful as far as heat! Tonight when I make my Walmart run, I'll likely be picking up one of those Frogg Toggs that @Chicago Mo recommended.

Here's the latest forecast from AccuWeather.com:

weather3.jpg

I can live with this. Kinda eyeballing that "Periods of sun with a t-storm" on Sunday, and hoping for the best!!! :goodvibes

Tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! Yay!!!! :rainbow:pixiedust::car::yay::flower1::dancer::earseek::Pinkbounc:wave::jumping3::jumping2::jumping1::grouphug::hug::bounce::banana::banana::cheer2::cool1:party::woohoo::dance3::wave2::wizard:

I can't wait to hear (well read) about all the details! :) I hope you have a great and safe trip!!
Nobody knows how to bring a dance party like you do, girl! I love it!!! :D Thank you so SO much for the well-wishes!!! :hug:

I need to keep the Frogg Toggs in mind for our Spring 2016 trip. Also, I know this might sound strange but you might want to take a look in the baby section for a battery operated fan that usually clips onto a stroller. It may work on your chariot as well...just a thought. :)

Also, I know this might sound strange but you might want to take a look in the baby section for a battery operated fan that usually clips onto a stroller. It may work on your chariot as well...just a thought. :)
...THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :faint:

Hi Billie !

We just got home from DL last night but I wanted to say have a great trip!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I'm waiting for the post DL Blues to set in. Lots of good weather pixie dust being sent your way! Can't wait to hear all about it!

I need to keep the Frogg Toggs in mind for our Spring 2016 trip. Also, I know this might sound strange but you might want to take a look in the baby section for a battery operated fan that usually clips onto a stroller. It may work on your chariot as well...just a thought. :)

frogg toggs are awesome!!! My Matt overheats all the time so we go it! now it saves us in Disney! too bad we forgot them last sept! LOL

OHH the fan is a fantastic idea!!!

Pre-Disney sleep is totally overrated. You can sleep when you get back!

OMG YOU LEAVE TOMORROW!!!

:cheer2::banana::cheer2::jumping1:party::jumping1:party::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

I am so incredibly excited for you!

So excited for you!! Also non Disney related but that sushi looks so good...what is the thing at the bottom?? I want it! It's almost timmeeeee!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter