Surprise Solo Weekend Adventure Time!: An April 2015 PTR - COMPLETED 4/27!

Am loving your trippie so far ! Your furbabies are adorable ! I am known as Dr. Doolittle b/c at home I have 7 cats, 3 dogs, 2 parakeets, 2 cockatiels, a large aquarium, and Rocky the raccoon that lives under my hot tub; at my office, there are 7 outdoor cats that have claimed us (I "caught" them one by one to have them spayed/neutered) and a raccoon.

Love your writing style, can't wait to read the rest of your adventures !

ik1O4GCujIW2c.gif
Felicia Day! :D We were in a restaurant during Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) one year, and she was there. It was a tapas place and we all wanted to just let her enjoy her meal, but it was so cool an she looks super friendly in real life!

<3 Hangover GIF and all *swoon*
Honestly, it doesn't even feel real yet. I just keep staring at the print-out of my booking, and caressing it lovingly... Is that weird? o_O
no *looks around* not a bit weird, I stare at our reservations on my laptop screen so I can't judge. lol.
Having Lupus, prolonged sun/heat exposure can make me extremely sick :sick:, so that's why I always travel in the fall or winter. Spring and Summer is a big no-no. :sad2:
*hug* Hope it went okay for you

Jenna Marbles! <3
This is the very same GIF I nearly used on your Dec. PTR! o_O
plus the wheelchair that we have for when my grandfather visits ... that's right, we keep a Disney luggage tag on a wheelchair
I used my luggage tag on my wheelchair, and plan to again when we get the new tags! :D
When I got home from work last night, I spread it out over my bed to get a good photo of it. And of course, somebody just had to photobomb...

20150420_184742.jpg
Ravenclaw here, but your Harley is so cute and such a thoughtful gift from your work wife!

Brain: Is it Disney time yet?
Me: No Brain, not yet, go back to sleep.
Brain: Oh... Okay. ... How about now? Disney time?
Me: No. Sleep time. One more day.
Brain: Oh. ... What about now?
Me: Shut up.
Brain: Maybe you should check your packing list for the 674th time. You know. Just to be sure.
Me: Shut up.
Brain: Because you might have missed something important.
Me: SHUT UP.
Brain: Or maybe you should check Facebook. Or the DisBoards. And look at Disney stuff. Disney. Is it Disney time yet?
Me: Oh screw it, I'm awake.
Brain: YAY!!! Time for Disney now?!
Me: NO!!!!
Brain: :P
YEp. ::yes::
Speaking of work, last night was the monthly sushi & sake night with the work wife and our new employee that started yesterday!
Sounds nummy and fun
Cute pic of both of you!

Am loving your trippie so far ! Your furbabies are adorable ! I am known as Dr. Doolittle b/c at home I have 7 cats, 3 dogs, 2 parakeets, 2 cockatiels, a large aquarium, and Rocky the raccoon that lives under my hot tub; at my office, there are 7 outdoor cats that have claimed us (I "caught" them one by one to have them spayed/neutered) and a raccoon.
:welcome: In my family, they would call you "Ellie Mae." As in Ellie Mae Clampitt of the Beverly Hillbillies becauses she always had a ton of animals! :laughing:

Love your writing style, can't wait to read the rest of your adventures !
Feel free to follow my PTR for December, if you haven't already! :cutie:

Felicia Day! :D We were in a restaurant during Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) one year, and she was there. It was a tapas place and we all wanted to just let her enjoy her meal, but it was so cool an she looks super friendly in real life!
OMG! You showed better self-restraint than I probably would have. I respect the heck out of you for just leaving her alone. I probably would have caved to temptation to ask for a photo with her. :lovestruc

<3 Hangover GIF and all *swoon*
This gif demonstrated exactly how I feel when I leave work. :laughing:

no *looks around* not a bit weird, I stare at our reservations on my laptop screen so I can't judge. lol.
Hahaha! Sometimes I log into my MyDisneyExperience account and look over my reservations, just to reaffirm to myself that they're really real! :D

*hug* Hope it went okay for you
It did work out okay, but I was really pushing my luck being in that kind of heat and sun for two days. When I got home, I had a Lupus rash (which I leave out of my trip reports, but I get it any time I'm overdoing it physically and/or am in the sun too much) that was almost as bad as the one I came home with after a full week there in the previous Fall. So while I'm super glad that I did the April trip, it'll very likely be the last Spring trip for me for a long time. :thumbsup2

Jenna Marbles! <3
Isn't she amazeballs?! :eek:

This is the very same GIF I nearly used on your Dec. PTR! o_O
Hahaha. J-Law has some AMAZING quotes and gifs! :P

Ravenclaw here, but your Harley is so cute and such a thoughtful gift from your work wife!
Gryffinpuff here. ::yes:: And that Harley cat is such a butthole. :laughing: It was a really nice gift though, I just love it. However, now I have to figure out what to get for her and for her kiddo on my trip, and I'm totally STUMPED!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter