• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

I wish it were Halloween everyday at Disney!!! :goodvibes

Oh, oh, oh I forgot about the cage picture -- must have the kids do that! It's over by Dumbo, right?

Girl...boy are you efficient in the mornings! Already at work and a great update and haven't even made it out of my robe yet! Halloween at Disney is definitely on the lists of next holidays to visit! :thumbsup2

Oh Crap - more decisions to make. I love all your day 22 pictures so I am going to have to contemplate this for awhile.

Hi LL! I am popping in to say how much I love your photos! I remember a lot of them from your past TR. The one of France taken from the bridge is my favorite. I am looking forward to your photos from your new trip! It is coming soon! :cool1:

I think I said it before but I will say it again, I love your pictures. I really enjoyed the ones from MNSSHP. I am so excited for our trip in Sept/Oct. I also can't wait to see where you eat because I can't make my adrs until June 29. I have a few places in mind but some places I am still up in the air about. I don't mind looking at pictures you have already posted and that "Wild Animals" one cracks me up. I hope they have it when we go because it is perfesct for Lexi. She often spends her days as different animals.
MNSSHP is so much fun. You wouldn't think it but the MNSSHP party it makes Magic Kingdom a whole new experience!
I feel like I am running out of pictures, so I am glad you like looking at them again. :lmao:
The Wild Animal cage was right near Dumbo in Fantasyland. :thumbsup2
I can't wait to eat at Disney! It's one of the best things about a trip, trying all that yummy food.

I wish it were Halloween everyday at Disney!!! :goodvibes

Oh, oh, oh I forgot about the cage picture -- must have the kids do that! It's over by Dumbo, right?
Oh yes! Please have Chelsea and Connor do poses for that! Yes, it is right over by Dumbo. I'll verify that it is still there for you.....in 22 days. ;)

Girl...boy are you efficient in the mornings! Already at work and a great update and haven't even made it out of my robe yet! Halloween at Disney is definitely on the lists of next holidays to visit! :thumbsup2
You know what is sad? Since I moved, I have been getting up earlier then when my commute was longer. :lmao: I like having relaxing mornings at the new apartement. I'm weird.
I will absolutely go to another MNSSHP in the future, so much fun!

Oh Crap - more decisions to make. I love all your day 22 pictures so I am going to have to contemplate this for awhile.
:lmao: Sorry, MEK!

Hi LL! I am popping in to say how much I love your photos! I remember a lot of them from your past TR. The one of France taken from the bridge is my favorite. I am looking forward to your photos from your new trip! It is coming soon! :cool1:
Hey! Nice to see you pop in! It is coming really soon! :banana:

TICKER UPDATE!

Yes, I am obsessed. So I went on the MickeyPath website and made a new test ticker and it came up with the right countdown of 22 days. They had a "report a problem" section so I did, just because I am bored at work and not because I was seriously angry or anything but to just let them know. Well I got a very nice email back asking for my ticker id #'s and apologizing, within a very short period of time and VOILA my ticker is fixed. I also think others are fixed. So Yay! Ticker Triumph! I just thought for MickeyPath to respond so quickly and for it being a free service, that their response time was simply awesome. Snaps to MickeyPath! :goodvibes

TICKER UPDATE!

Yes, I am obsessed. So I went on the MickeyPath website and made a new test ticker and it came up with the right countdown of 22 days. They had a "report a problem" section so I did, just because I am bored at work and not because I was seriously angry or anything but to just let them know. Well I got a very nice email back asking for my ticker id #'s and apologizing, within a very short period of time and VOILA my ticker is fixed. I also think others are fixed. So Yay! Ticker Triumph! I just thought for MickeyPath to respond so quickly and for it being a free service, that their response time was simply awesome. Snaps to MickeyPath! :goodvibes
Now, that's what I call productivity!! At least the Ticker people know how important it is for us to have accurate Disney tickers. Here's to the newly fixed and accurate LL Ticker!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now, that's what I call productivity!! At least the Ticker people know how important it is for us to have accurate Disney tickers. Here's to the newly fixed and accurate LL Ticker!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Or....slightly obsessive with nothing better to do. :rotfl2: I got another email from him thanking me again for letting him know. They just switched servers and weren't aware that all the tickers were off by a day. So Yay for being fixed!

Great pictures...I love MNSSHP but MVMCP is still my favorite. :goodvibes
I really want to go to MVMCP too!

Great pics a yay for a correct ticker.
:thumbsup2

Guess who got a pin code offer today?

ME!

Guess who else got a pin code offer today?

MARC!

Is Disney trying to tell us something??? :rolleyes1

:sad1:I have always wanted to go to the Halloween party. With DS in school it is just about impossible. Your pictures make want to go even more. One day I will go-we loved MVMCP in December and am sure we would love MNSSHP just as much.

:sad1:I have always wanted to go to the Halloween party. With DS in school it is just about impossible. Your pictures make want to go even more. One day I will go-we loved MVMCP in December and am sure we would love MNSSHP just as much.

I am sure you will get there someday! :thumbsup2

Two pin codes???? Clearly that is a sign. :rolleyes1

Love the MNSSHP pics. I can't wait to go back. I loved the grave diggers with the shovel sparks too and also the cemetary keeper with his dog.

I said I would post about the amount of memory cards I bring to Disney.

This is what I am bringing this time around since a kitty...ahem...RUBY...chewed on one and ruined it. :rolleyes1

One - 32MB Card

Two - 1 GB Cards

Three - 2 GB Cards

So six memory cards all together. I brought all of these last time plus another 2 GB card and I didn't even come close to filling them up. I took around 2,000 pictures too. :3dglasses

Oh, I am green with envy that you got a pin code!!! Are you going to use it? You should! :rolleyes1
I really really really want to use it.

Two pin codes???? Clearly that is a sign. :rolleyes1

Love the MNSSHP pics. I can't wait to go back. I loved the grave diggers with the shovel sparks too and also the cemetary keeper with his dog.
I am trying to not act overly excited with Marc. I am hoping I can wear him down. :rolleyes1

I said I would post about the amount of memory cards I bring to Disney.

This is what I am bringing this time around since a kitty...ahem...RUBY...chewed on one and ruined it. :rolleyes1

One - 32MB Card

Two - 1 GB Cards

Three - 2 GB Cards

So six memory cards all together. I brought all of these last time plus another 2 GB card and I didn't even come close to filling them up. I took around 2,000 pictures too. :3dglasses

I would probably need to do this, but i bring my Macbook with me to dump the pics every night! :rotfl: Not sure I could do it without the computer TOO MANY PICS!

Guess what, LL??? I just checked my email and I got a pin code, too! :lmao:
Really!?! I wonder if its the same one that I got.

Well I guess it is a good thing you are going back then. :thumbsup2
:lmao: Absolutely!

Wish I could get a PIN code!!! We never get them.....hmmm....someone is trying to tell you something, LL!!! :goodvibes
I think they are. I brought up going on a mini vacation to Marc last night and priced a few things out. I plan to bring up Disney this weekend. Gotta slowly introduce the idea. :rotfl:

I would probably need to do this, but i bring my Macbook with me to dump the pics every night! :rotfl: Not sure I could do it without the computer TOO MANY PICS!
My goal is to have a laptop sooner rather then later so I can dump all my photos at night!

Soooo.........I forgot to look at my countdown calendar this morning. I was having a hair crisis and was running late. I'm patiently waiting for Marc to wake up so I can find out what today is. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter