Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

23 Days! As close as the trip is getting, I have to admit that this week is going by very s l o w l y....

2869461190_1eb1724a85.jpg

I know I already posted this picture but it's on the countdown so there you go. :rotfl:

How about some more World Showcase pictures?

2869399648_2ddd131d43.jpg

Mexico

2869392952_5f144de02a.jpg

Norway

2869388844_7508cc2ac9.jpg

China

2868547241_7c4d01e04f.jpg

Germany

2868517029_9e5d3c55da.jpg

Voices of Liberty

2869349610_6ac435f67c.jpg

American Adventure

2868508983_f7becea3e4.jpg

Drummers

2868505491_3f70c3c644.jpg

2868489927_b704337e6f.jpg

2868466613_9314d7e45c.jpg

2869299118_431d23e3c5.jpg

I was reading someone's TR about roof lines...I think. Was that you, C?

2868448023_c10eb28695.jpg

2868443617_33b0f63be3.jpg

As much as I love World Showcase, it also intimidates me the most. I get very overwhelmed, I hope to do it in smaller chunks this trip instead of all at once.

Do you know that in 23 days and about 3 and 1/2 hours we will be sitting in France enjoying a meal at Les Chefs and hoping to meet Remmy...these are the thoughts that make my day go by so much faster LOL

I loved your photos and I love the World Showcase...give me some french food and an American Adventure and I'm a happy camper!

Oh, those are such beautiful World Showcase pics -- it really makes me wish I was there right now!

You are going to get some great shots there with the Flower and Garden Festival going on!:goodvibes

I totally feel the same way about the WS and yet I never plan it out in 2 days. I always just plow through :headache:

SO many creative and beautiful shots! I love them all! I seriously don't think it's possible to take a bad picture at Epcot! :thumbsup2

I have been waiting to post some Light Fixtures!!! Yayayayaya!

2870250848_7d71ae4a73.jpg

MNSSHP

2868344199_ee70b527e4.jpg

Wilderness Lodge

2868202014_ff4692dd61.jpg

Coral Reef.

I have been super busy at work and at home, so it took me awhile to make my decision. Actually, I couldn't make a decision, so my top three light fixtures are posted above.

1. Love MNSSHP because I really want to go to this party.
2. Love Wilderness Lodge because of the attention to detail.
3. Love this coral reef shot - taken out of context I never would have guessed what it was.

23 Days!

2868517029_9e5d3c55da.jpg

Voices of Liberty

2869299118_431d23e3c5.jpg

I was reading someone's TR about roof lines...I think. Was that you, C?

LL - Your Epcot pictures look like they should be post cards!

My first choice tonight was easy - my Disney dream job is to be a Voice of Liberty. I think that would be so awesome. I love a capella singing and I love to sing harmony. I would love to get the chance to learn and sign one song with them. They are fabulously trained vocalists!

I do love the roof line, as well. So unique!

Okay, very nice shots of Epcot locations! I have only explored the surface of these -- not ventured into the actual "pavillions" before -- With the FWF we were pretty much guided by the flow of people and the food booths! :lmao:

Love the light fixtures photos, too! :thumbsup2

I love the World Showcase, besides MK its my favorite part of Disney. We spend most our time at Epcot on that side. Great pictures. Your count down is getting close.

Ah, World Showcase. :cloud9: You have no idea how much I wish I were there now!

You have some beautiful photos!

Yes, I did have a roof line obsession...did it rub off on you? :flower3:

I wanna go too!!! :headache:

Not very mature, I know, but I'm having a day/evening where I could really use the happy place. And 4 months +++ isn't cutting it! :sad2:

Your WS pictures are just beautiful. You've inspired me to take more pictures in WS and just more pictures in general. How much memory do you bring with you to WDW? Do you upload pictures onto a laptop at night?

I thought I had already thanked you for that nice walk around World Showcase, but as I scrolled back through, I realized I had not. Forgive me. I saw those pictures yesterday, and I guess I just thought I told you they were great. I love walking around WS! I am looking forward to tons more pictures from your next trip!

Great World Showcase pics. I love the one of the Belle windows in France. So pretty!
I think the Belle windows are so beautiful, one of those hidden WS gems!

Do you know that in 23 days and about 3 and 1/2 hours we will be sitting in France enjoying a meal at Les Chefs and hoping to meet Remmy...these are the thoughts that make my day go by so much faster LOL

I loved your photos and I love the World Showcase...give me some french food and an American Adventure and I'm a happy camper!
Ahhh and now it is 22 days, even though my ticker has jumped ahead a day. :headache:
I knew you would enjoy the American Adventure photo! :goodvibes

Oh, those are such beautiful World Showcase pics -- it really makes me wish I was there right now!

You are going to get some great shots there with the Flower and Garden Festival going on!:goodvibes
I really can't wait to see all of the Flower and Garden additions. I am so excited to see them.

I totally feel the same way about the WS and yet I never plan it out in 2 days. I always just plow through :headache:
I never do either! I am just going to take it as it comes. I figure if when I am with my Mom I get overwhelmed, I can always trek over to Future World to get us some fastpasses or something like that.

SO many creative and beautiful shots! I love them all! I seriously don't think it's possible to take a bad picture at Epcot! :thumbsup2
I think it's pretty hard to take a bad picture anywhere in Disney, everything is just so beautiful.

I have been super busy at work and at home, so it took me awhile to make my decision. Actually, I couldn't make a decision, so my top three light fixtures are posted above.

1. Love MNSSHP because I really want to go to this party.
2. Love Wilderness Lodge because of the attention to detail.
3. Love this coral reef shot - taken out of context I never would have guessed what it was.
MNSSHP is so much fun! Wilderness Lodge is just gorgeous and relaxing. Coral Reef was a pleasant surprise when we ate there.

LL - Your Epcot pictures look like they should be post cards!

My first choice tonight was easy - my Disney dream job is to be a Voice of Liberty. I think that would be so awesome. I love a capella singing and I love to sing harmony. I would love to get the chance to learn and sign one song with them. They are fabulously trained vocalists!

I do love the roof line, as well. So unique!
The Voices of Liberty were stunning. I couldn't believe how wonderful they sounded.

Thanks for the code info, FYI they still have it. Great pics!
Excellent! Thanks.

Okay, very nice shots of Epcot locations! I have only explored the surface of these -- not ventured into the actual "pavillions" before -- With the FWF we were pretty much guided by the flow of people and the food booths! :lmao:

Love the light fixtures photos, too! :thumbsup2
September was the first time I really ventured into the pavillions at all, there are so many neat things!

I love the World Showcase, besides MK its my favorite part of Disney. We spend most our time at Epcot on that side. Great pictures. Your count down is getting close.
We are getting extremely close! :banana:

Great WS pictures, I never feel like I see it all........
Me either!

Ah, World Showcase. :cloud9: You have no idea how much I wish I were there now!

You have some beautiful photos!

Yes, I did have a roof line obsession...did it rub off on you? :flower3:

I wanna go too!!! :headache:

Not very mature, I know, but I'm having a day/evening where I could really use the happy place. And 4 months +++ isn't cutting it! :sad2:
So would today be a good day to try to convince you to go to Disney sooner? ;)
I think I have a few other roofline pics too. :lmao:

Your WS pictures are just beautiful. You've inspired me to take more pictures in WS and just more pictures in general. How much memory do you bring with you to WDW? Do you upload pictures onto a laptop at night?
Memory Cards are a hot topic with me. I have this fear that I will never have enough. I don't remember all of my memory card sizes right now, but when I get home I will post what I am bringing this trip. :thumbsup2

I thought I had already thanked you for that nice walk around World Showcase, but as I scrolled back through, I realized I had not. Forgive me. I saw those pictures yesterday, and I guess I just thought I told you they were great. I love walking around WS! I am looking forward to tons more pictures from your next trip!
Nothing to forgive, MeMom! :thumbsup2 Oh, there will be TONS more pictures I am sure. I always felt like I was slowing Marc down when I stopped for pictures so I am sure this trip I will take even more. :rolleyes1

22 Days!! Pay no attention to my ticker which is a day off. I don't know how that happened but CP thinks hers is off too. Maybe it's a ticker glitch.

2869378245_0e2cf8150e.jpg

Another picture I already posted. :rolleyes1

How about some more pictures from MNSHHP?

2869373485_18e8cf6471.jpg

2869374619_c3fec35377.jpg

2869353689_8485ec3794.jpg

Cutest Costumes Ever.

2869353309_7e4462ddb9.jpg

2869389837_a064c6e509.jpg

2870217958_61fffd19fe.jpg

2869422547_44696dc688.jpg

2870228154_e87aa5530b.jpg

2869401523_87e41da4ea.jpg

2869411663_79db426f94.jpg

2869417323_acbe36d2cd.jpg

2870245520_484ff18879.jpg

2870246610_51dc16c72e.jpg

2869421579_263786d8d8.jpg

The grave diggers were my favorite part of the parade. I wish I had gotten a picture of them getting the sparks with their shovels.

2869424271_8ce717842a.jpg

One last picture from the boat heading to WL.

Yay for 22 days!!! Cute pictures.

You know, I think that my ticker is off a day too. I know my trip is 5-1/2 years away, BUT, it should be 29 days. Maybe MickeyPath had a glitch in their system.:confused3

Yay for 22 days!!! Cute pictures.

You know, I think that my ticker is off a day too. I know my trip is 5-1/2 years away, BUT, it should be 29 days. Maybe MickeyPath had a glitch in their system.:confused3

Thanks!

I really do think there is a glitch. Too bad I can't just leave a day earlier. :lmao:

I think I said it before but I will say it again, I love your pictures. I really enjoyed the ones from MNSSHP. I am so excited for our trip in Sept/Oct. I also can't wait to see where you eat because I can't make my adrs until June 29. I have a few places in mind but some places I am still up in the air about. I don't mind looking at pictures you have already posted and that "Wild Animals" one cracks me up. I hope they have it when we go because it is perfesct for Lexi. She often spends her days as different animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter