Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

I can officially say.......

I am going to Disney THIS Month!!!

:jumping1: :dancer: :jumping1:

2869306160_4b5c7c51b2.jpg

Morocco is such a beautiful pavilion!

2868485933_7337abdb50.jpg

2868484863_110fb44ee6.jpg

2868483865_8d18ff63c8.jpg

2868483607_018ef36791.jpg

2869312204_86eae22b17.jpg

2868481661_5e4ebe24a4.jpg

I love this picture!

2869311330_bf6d6a8a18.jpg

2869309448_9bf290f89b.jpg

2869308874_2681e972fb.jpg

2868476631_d86a6949fb.jpg

2869305700_7526821607.jpg

Another roofline!

2869304536_d906808277.jpg

2868472947_a7495bf008.jpg

2869301482_41012245e8.jpg

I got Marc to agree that we should call and see what the Pin Code offer is all about! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

:woohoo: this month! :woohoo:

:woohoo: pin code! :woohoo:

Keep us posted on what they say about that pin code! I've never gotten one before. :goodvibes

That's exactly what I was thinking today...May 1...LL leaves for Disney this month! Wahoooooo!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:
Sounds like you are mighty prepared with those memory cards! I think we took two 2 GB, and one 1 GB and were ok.
And YAY for the PINCODE! That's the only reason we were able to go in December! Let us know whatcha get!! :wizard:

I just finished picking yesterday's favorite and now you have today's pics up. Looks like its going to be another tough one. :confused3 But, hey, if you are going to Disney this month, then I am going Next Month!!!!!!! Funny how I was just thinking that on the way in to work>

:banana:Yay for this being THE month!!!!!!!:banana: I can't believe it, now it will really FLY by!!!!:thumbsup2

LOVE the Morrocco pics, the ones of you and Marc in front of the fountain tile wall are SOOO nice, hope you have them framed somewhere!!:goodvibes

You get to go to Disney this month! Woo hoo! :woohoo: When I flipped the calendar this morning, I said to myself, "Next month we are going to Disney!"

You know how I feel about your Morocco pictures! :love:

Great Moroco pics. I got a pin code awhile back. Let us know how things go with that.
THIS MONTH we go!!!

OMG! THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!! I'm squealing on the inside. Do you have my # so you and Jen can call me and tease me with all your fun?!

YAY! THIS MONTH, LL! THIS MONTH!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::cool1

Only 3 very short weeks.

Hey! The MP glitch is fixed. :thumbsup2
I am so very excited!!

YES, the tickers are fixed!!

:woohoo: this month! :woohoo:

:woohoo: pin code! :woohoo:

Keep us posted on what they say about that pin code! I've never gotten one before. :goodvibes
It's not a great pin code. I don't think we will be taking advantage of it.

That's exactly what I was thinking today...May 1...LL leaves for Disney this month! Wahoooooo!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:
Sounds like you are mighty prepared with those memory cards! I think we took two 2 GB, and one 1 GB and were ok.
And YAY for the PINCODE! That's the only reason we were able to go in December! Let us know whatcha get!! :wizard:
I have lots of memory cards, I have a fear of running out of memory. :rolleyes1

After much deliberation, I have decided that this Haunted Mansion float is my favorite picture! I can't wait to see this parade someday!

The picture of Marc in the cage is definately a close second! :rotfl:
I knew that was going to be your favorite pic, I just knew it!

I just finished picking yesterday's favorite and now you have today's pics up. Looks like its going to be another tough one. :confused3 But, hey, if you are going to Disney this month, then I am going Next Month!!!!!!! Funny how I was just thinking that on the way in to work>
:lmao: Sorry, MEK!
:banana:Yay for this being THE month!!!!!!!:banana: I can't believe it, now it will really FLY by!!!!:thumbsup2

LOVE the Morrocco pics, the ones of you and Marc in front of the fountain tile wall are SOOO nice, hope you have them framed somewhere!!:goodvibes
I actually don't have those ones framed, but I have a lot of other Disney ones.

You get to go to Disney this month! Woo hoo! :woohoo: When I flipped the calendar this morning, I said to myself, "Next month we are going to Disney!"

You know how I feel about your Morocco pictures! :love:
I am so very excited!!!

Great Moroco pics. I got a pin code awhile back. Let us know how things go with that.
THIS MONTH we go!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OMG! THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!! I'm squealing on the inside. Do you have my # so you and Jen can call me and tease me with all your fun?!
PM me your #. I make no guarantees on how much I text and call, I will be in Disney afterall! ;)

This month!!! :banana::banana::banana:I can't believe it's MAY. 2009 is flying by!!!

So any details on your fab pin code offer???

2009 is flying by!

Turns out it's not so fab.

Here is my "deal"
4 Nights/5 days
4 Day Base Park Tickets
All Star Movies
December 7-11th, 2009

$691.18 which equals $345.59 per person.

2009 is flying by!

Turns out it's not so fab.

Here is my "deal"
4 Nights/5 days
4 Day Base Park Tickets
All Star Movies
December 7-11th, 2009

$691.18 which equals $345.59 per person.

No free dining or anything??:confused3
ps- it's a GREAT time of year to visit though..we loved that week last year!!!!!

*tiptoes in*

Heya! Sadly I don't think I'll be able to catch up, but I just wanted to say I hope you're able to get your medical issues sorted out, and two trips in one year! Woot!

*tiptoes out*

*tiptoes in*

Heya! Sadly I don't think I'll be able to catch up, but I just wanted to say I hope you're able to get your medical issues sorted out, and two trips in one year! Woot!

*tiptoes out*

Hey You!! :hug: It's so nice to see you on here! :goodvibes

Sadly, we are down to one trip with lots and lots of changes and the medical issues are on the mend! :thumbsup2

How are things with you!?!

Hurrah for Disney this month! :banana:

I LOVE the Morocco pavilion. I had such fun exploring it on my last trip. I don't think I'd ever been all the way in the back by the TS restaurant. Amazing detail. I think it is CP who wants the pottery for her kitchen. I'm thinking I might want to get a platter or something too. Yes, planning my souvies 4+ months out... so??? ;)

Sorry your pin code wasn't great. Maybe another one will come along. Or maybe you will find an amazing bounceback offer you can book. :rolleyes1

I can officially say.......

I am going to Disney THIS Month!!!

:jumping1: :dancer: :jumping1:

2869306160_4b5c7c51b2.jpg

2868476631_d86a6949fb.jpg

2869301482_41012245e8.jpg

I got Marc to agree that we should call and see what the Pin Code offer is all about! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

I have to admit, I am finding that the light fixtures are very addictive. I love them all! I can not pick just one!

I think the pin offer sounds ok, but I would really have to compare it to rack rate. Certainly not the best offer and I think better ones may emerge. Beginning of December is a great time to visit! You haven't been to the Christmas party yet....hmmmm, very tempting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!