Sun Feb 21, 2016 4-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

my wife and I did that exact thing in 2014. I got some looks walking onboard wearing bright blue compression socks. It was a great time. {content edited by a moderator} We will have two of our kids with us but would still enjoy meeting new people. I would love to hear about your run experiences.
I'm so glad I won't be the only one whose done this. We were concerned that we were crazy for doing it. Thanks for the info on FE I'll be sure to check it out. We're always up for meeting new people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad I won't be the only one whose done this. We were concerned that we were crazy for doing it. Thanks for the info on FE I'll be sure to check it out. We're always up for meeting new people.
{content edited by a moderator} The run was a good conversation starter at dinner and we still keep in contact with people we met from our last cruise.

Hi! We will be traveling as a family with our twin 5 year-old boys. My husband and I have been on other cruise lines, but we are excited to do our first Disney Cruise! I would love to be part of a Fish Extender group, but I would need a little guidance with joining one! I'm excited to also learn some tips for a newbie :) As a side note: How did you add images to your profile? Can't find the right button!

Hi! We will be traveling as a family with our twin 5 year-old boys. My husband and I have been on other cruise lines, but we are excited to do our first Disney Cruise! I would love to be part of a Fish Extender group, but I would need a little guidance with joining one! I'm excited to also learn some tips for a newbie :) As a side note: How did you add images to your profile? Can't find the right button!
Hello and congrats on having your first Disney cruise. You guys will have tons of fun! {content edited by a moderator} That being said I can help you with the avatar issue. You're not crazy for not being able to find the button. Disboards has a policy that you must have ten posts before being able to add one. You can read more about it over here.

Hello and congrats on having your first Disney cruise. You guys will have tons of fun! I don't have the link to the ***** group that was talking about fish extenders, mostly because I forgot to look for the link myself. :rolleyes1 That being said I can help you with the avatar issue. You're not crazy for not being able to find the button. Disboards has a policy that you must have ten posts before being able to add one. You can read more about it over here.
Thanks!

(removed link) I think this is the [content edited by a moderator} FE link. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll get the link right from my wife
Be aware of the following policy (posted November 2014)
Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Hi! We just booked our first disney cruise, we are so excited!! A little later than some of you, it will be hard waiting 60 days, I can't imagine waiting a year! Wow!

My hubby and I have a 4 and 7 year old daughter, this will be our very first family vacation ever! Girls know we are going on cruise, but have no idea that from cruise we go to Orlando to spend 1 day at Magic Kingdom!

My main concern right now is temperature. Will it be warm for playing at water splash areas, will the pool water be warm? Will we be abke to play and bath at Cay island? Anyone that has been before this week that could give us insight would be incredibly helpful!!

Hi! We are seasoned cruisers but this is our first time on Disney. We are sailing on the Disney Magic on 2/21/2016 from Port Canaveral. Anyone else? We are a family of three--my husband and I along with our 2 year old son. We want to participate in Fish Extenders--anyone else doing so?:drinking:

Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. Since The Blakely Family sounds ready to take up the reins for your group (thank you!!) they can decide if that works from them and you can go from there!

Have a great cruise!! :boat:

Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. Since The Blakely Family sounds ready to take up the reins for your group (thank you!!) they can decide if that works from them and you can go from there!

Have a great cruise!! :boat:
To clarify, you can't even state that one off-site exists even if you don't post a link or directions to where it might exist?

Also you missed post #25 which quotes a post I made prior to PrincessShmoo pointing out the policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter