Summer Weight Loss Challenge~~Updated 6/26AM~~WE LOST 271.6LBS!!!!!!

My total is going to be: 7/20. This time around is harder than I thought it was going to be! I'm hanging in there though...

I finished the challenge at 8/10. Not bad. Good luck to everyone else.

Well, I haven't been faithful about posting, but I have been inspired. I will finish the challenge down 10.8 lbs. I didn't meet my goal, but I'm a lot closer! Thanks for the motivation!
Mikki

You guys are awesome!!! CONGRATS TO ALL THE LOSERS!!!!!

I will keep updaing as long as you guys keep posting. Since I WI on Saturdays at WW I will make that my last WI.

After there are no more posts, I will post a total weight loss of the whole group.

Again, you guys did a wonderful job!!!!

2 more lbs...I surpassed my goal by 2 lbs! I'm so happy! Now at 16/14.

Thanks, everyone, for your support...couldn't have done it so well without you guys. Congrats to everyone for every success, large or small. This isn't easy, as we all know, and it helps to have us all encouraging one another.

Gonna go "chunky-dunk" in my pool right now...hehhehheh.

greetings all from FLORIDA :teeth: i forgot to officially weigh in b4 leaving for our vacation, last time i did i had lost a total of 7 lbs from the start of this challenge -- i'm going to claim it even if i have to work to reclaim in upon my return! off to the beach...........back July 4th! :woohoo:

Because of a vacation (and eating like a piggie) I didn't lose any more in June. My last total is it for this challenge 14.4/20.

Still, I'm glad to have lost what I did, and hope to lose more for the next challenge. :sunny:

My total was 9, which isn't bad because I haven't been able to exercise during the past few weeks. Hurt my knee so I've been taking it easy. Talk about challenges!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter