Summer Weight Loss Challenge~~Updated 6/26AM~~WE LOST 271.6LBS!!!!!!

All I can say is :guilty: With 2DS's graduating, and a bday, and then a coworker leaving yesterday, I found my lost weight again... I'm not going to make my goal this time :sad2:

I am happy to report a loss...not a big one...only .4, but I am just glad it was a loss this week, I had a couple hot dogs, and some other not so good for you things last week over the holiday, but I am back OP, and hope I can make my goal.

KEEP GOING EVERYONE!!! You guys are doing AWESOME!!!!!! :thumbsup2

I haven't updated in awhile, but there hasn't been a change until today when I weighed in! I lost 1 more lb!

Another small loss again this week...0.2 lbs. Total lost so far = 8.8 lbs.

The good news is that my % body fat has been steadily dropping over the past couple of weeks even though my weight has been pretty stable. That means I am at least losing fat somewhere! This last 1.5 lbs. is just being so stubborn!

I'm down another pound! That puts me at 8/18! I know I'm not going to make it, but I'm happy with what I have!
Thanks!
Jana

Yesterday's weight held, so I'm now at 11.3/17. I have 29 days left til the beginning of My Summer. 5.7 more to lose.

I am over half way there, but JUST over half way. Still hopeful that I can make it.

I am at 8/15

You guys are doing GREAT!!!!

CONGRATS to UrsulasShadow for reaching goal!!! WEIGH TO GO!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

Yeah...I'm not gonna make goal. I've been doing good...but the lbs are not coming off. I weigh in Monday...but I'm pretty sure that I didn't lose much (if any) this week. Can we extend spring for a week or two?

I am down 8/10 so far. Keep up the hard work everyone

I weighed in this morning, I am down 1 more lb. I don't think I will make it to my goal, but I'm happy that I've lost this much! Good work everyone.

Wahooo! I made my goal with 0.4 lbs to spare. I'm not sure what I did (or didn't do) last week, but I'm down 1.6 lbs. this week. Now to the next goal: keeping it off and losing 5 more lbs. by August.

You guys are doing awesome!!! We have one week left till summer...let's kick it up a notch and make it as close to our goals as we can!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!

As of today I'm down 12.3. I'm counting 7/3 as my end date as that's my last WI before I leave for the month of July.

This will probably be my final weigh-in for the Summer Challenge. I gained 0.2 lbs since last week (I think it's water weight) but my overall loss is 10.2 lbs. I don't think that I could have done it without be held accountable for it here. I'm wearing a pair of shorts that I haven't been able to comfortably wear in 3 years. Why did I save them? Who cares! They fit and I didn't have to squirm to get them on! Thanks to everybody for being so uplifting and encouraging. Maybe I'll see some of you on the Back-to-School Challenge.

I worked really hard this week and lost the two pounds I gained plus 1.5 more! That puts me at 9.5/18! Also, the best part is that the scale dropped to 199.5 this morning!! I haven't been in the 100 anythings for probably 16 years! Hopefully I can stay there!

Thanks!
jana

(edited because I posted the wrong info to the wrong thread!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter