Summer Weight Loss Challenge~~Updated 6/26AM~~WE LOST 271.6LBS!!!!!!

keenercam said:
I hope it's not to late to sign on to this challenge. I went back to WW meetings on 4/18, so that will be my starting date and weight. I am in for 10 pounds (I am trying to be reasonable and figure 5 pounds per month makes sense). The first couple weeks are are bigger losses, of course, but I am hoping to be able to average 1.25-1.5/week.

I am now at 4.2/10. Can you say "tortoise"? ;)

Cam I am even slower. I am the same weight as when I started this challenge. Maybe it will change with the other challenge we are doing.

As of today I'm 8.1/17 which leaves me 6 weeks to lose 8.9 pounds. I'm hopeful, but doubtful!

I'm at 11/20. It's been a little slower coming off this month, but at least I'm still dropping.

Official WI today I'm down 9.5/17. Need to lose just over 1 lb/week to make my goal by 7/3......MAYBE!!! With enoubh :wizard:

I'm finally down another pound. That puts me at 6.5/18. I highly doubt if I will make 18 by Summer, but hey, it's better than nothing!
Thanks!
jana

I am happy to report a loss of 1.6 this week!!! I was totally shocked, but very HAPPY!!!

KEEP IT UP LOSERS!!!! We can do this...just 24 days left till Summer!!!! :sunny:

aka-mad4themouse said:
disneyjunkie, I'm with you when it comes to complex carbs. I love...no make that LOVE...homemade breads, pasta, rice and potatoes. I'm still eating them, but in moderation. Atkins and South Beach just weren't for me. It was really hard the first couple of weeks that I cut back on my favorites, but I've adjusted. I still crave them on occaision but I'm learning to work thru the cravings. You can do it, too! Just take one day at a time and don't beat yourself up over the times that you lapse. Good luck.

Thanks, the last few days were a little better. :thumbsup2

Finally..I budge in the scale. I've been good for weeks...jogging and I was food conscience. Ehh..I guess that wasn't good enough since last week I actually GAINED! So I started using my WW online tools to record instead of mentally and now I'm down 5 lbs from last week!!!!

Congrats on the 5-lb loss, Villians_Rock! It must feel so good to see the scale moving in a downward direction!

I only lost 0.2 lbs. this week, putting me at a total loss of 8.6 lbs. It looks like it's plateau time for me right now.

Thanks Lisa! Hey and .2 loss is still a loss!! I'd like to lose about 8-10 more myself...hope I can do it! You seem to be doing great!

Everyone is doing a great job!!! I cannot believe there are only 22 days until Summer!!!!! Although the past couple of days it has been in the 90's here making it feel like summer :sunny: .

Keep up the good work everyone...we'll be in those bathing suits before we know it!!!! :thumbsup2

well i'm a steady 4/10 this morning, i guess i was pleased at that after the long holiday weekend and too much fluctuation in May. you all remember i was down 4 lbs our first week, must've been water b/c i've gained and lost that 4 lbs i think 3 times since then! here's to moving DOWN.................

I did my weigh-in today, and I am down another 3 pounds from my last weigh-in. That puts me at 16/10. We leave for vacation on Thursday, so I figure a few of those pounds might come back home with me, but oh well! I hope to be able to walk most of it off! :thumbsup2

You all are doing a terrific job! You are really inspiring me! Keep it up! Everyone have a great week! :cheer2:

I am also down only .2 this week. It gets very frustrating!! But it is still a lose!!! Great job to everyone else.

StitchIsOurHero said:
I did my weigh-in today, and I am down another 3 pounds from my last weigh-in. That puts me at 16/10. We leave for vacation on Thursday, so I figure a few of those pounds might come back home with me, but oh well! I hope to be able to walk most of it off! :thumbsup2

You all are doing a terrific job! You are really inspiring me! Keep it up! Everyone have a great week! :cheer2:

Wow, you're doing amazing! Congratulations!
I just weighed in today, and now I'm 9/14. Only 5 more lbs to go, in 3 weeks...I think I can do this!

I'm at 14.4/20. It occurs to me that I'll be on vacation for the last week of the challenge, so we'll see how it goes.

Ok guys...I quit smoking. I hope I can keep up with the challenge, although I know my metabolism might make me gain. I may need extra help! Fairy dust please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter