Stop staring at me Phil! A Vinylmation stalking(with a side of *sparkle*)9/19 TR END!

Great update! Haha, I'm always texting Brandon to see if I left my flat iron on, and I don't think I ever have, I just get so paranoid about it! :rotfl2:

Your PP pics are so great! That's a good idea, getting them done early in the morning while your hair still looks good, I'll have to try that! :thumbsup2

I always consider buying one of the ride pics, but I haven't yet! Some of them are so funny!

I loved the engagement story! So perfect!

AK day sounds like fun so far. Good thing you didn't have to go all the way back to turn off the straightener. :rotfl:

Also, I remember when I was planning our wedding, about a month out, everything was done and there were no more planning or details to attend to and the waiting was even more unbearable than waiting for a Disney trip. I'm guessing you're pretty busy with wedding stuff these days. :)

Great update, Shannon. I often call Andy at home to check to be sure I unplugged my curling iron.:rotfl2:

And I'm with you....the earlier the photo pass pictures, the better. And yours are great.:thumbsup2

Sometimes Tim tests me as we are leaving the house and asks if I unplugged it, even when I haven't turned it on :rotfl:

I always love seeing peoples Dinosaur pics! Especially when there are people in the vehicle that have never been on it before. :rotfl2:

I LOVE the third to last picture of you two (the one underneath the black and white) You guys look so cute!

Every time I ride Dinosaur that one big one always scares the crap out of me at the picture time :rotfl: I love the reactions people have to that ride!

I had to laugh about the straightner...I do this all the time until finally Shanleigh bought one that has an auto shut off! Now we just have to worry about the coffee pot:rotfl2:

Love all thepictures....I'm with you, get them as soon as you arrive cause after a couple hours....my hair is not the best!

Thats what I need! One with auto shut off, that would be so nice!!

Great pics from AK!!!

I brought some Bonine on our recent cruise but nobody needed it. I think the seas were a little rougher than usual because there was a Tropical Storm in the Gulf. We could feel the movement but it wasn't an issue. And Tom and Nathaniel are both a little sensitive to that. (Tom can't ride Tea Cups.)

Amanda

We bought some bonine this weekend to prepare...hopefully I will be ok with just that...I think I am just a worrier so that doesnt help :rotfl:

Great update! Haha, I'm always texting Brandon to see if I left my flat iron on, and I don't think I ever have, I just get so paranoid about it! :rotfl2:

Your PP pics are so great! That's a good idea, getting them done early in the morning while your hair still looks good, I'll have to try that! :thumbsup2

I always consider buying one of the ride pics, but I haven't yet! Some of them are so funny!

I know, I never buy the ride pictures, sometimes I wish I had!!

I don't know why I even bother doing my hair anymore for the parks, its always back in a ponytail in an hour or so :confused3

I loved the engagement story! So perfect!

AK day sounds like fun so far. Good thing you didn't have to go all the way back to turn off the straightener. :rotfl:

Thank you :goodvibes I cant believe its almost been a year since the proposal!

Also, I remember when I was planning our wedding, about a month out, everything was done and there were no more planning or details to attend to and the waiting was even more unbearable than waiting for a Disney trip. I'm guessing you're pretty busy with wedding stuff these days. :)

I have been really busy with the last minute things for the trip and the wedding, the closer we get the more nervous I get :scared1: but I am sure it will be a good time!! Its just a lot of planning and a lot out of my control like weather

Awesome PP photos! And I love your Flounder shirt! :goodvibes

Great AK day so far!

Thank you :goodvibes that was a Walmart shirt :thumbsup2

I am SUCH a LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!! I swore I would have finished this TR so quickly...but life got in the way

Soooo here we go with the rest of our AK day (last full day at the parks)

We were walking by a show was just starting for Flights of Wonder and we had never seen that one…we decided to check it out. Here is the only picture I have from the show

SAM_0733.jpg

It was fairly empty. I thought the show was really funny and the birds were awesome to see. There was actually one point where I got to stand up in the audience and have a bird land in my hand it was really fun!! I still harass Tim for not getting a picture of that moment…he may live it down one day.

We headed to the safari, but we found some characters along the way and ones I haven’t met before so of course we had to stop!

SAM_0735.jpg

These guys were very excited about our engagement and wanted to see the ring. Where they were meeting was on one of the paths and sort of hidden so there was no one else in line at the time and we ended up having a great interaction with them.

Photo0345FourBySix.jpg

Photo0346FourBySix.jpg

Photo0349FourBySix.jpg

Photo0350FourBySix.jpg

We were finally on our way to the safari…so close…but then I saw something awesome and had to stop again

SAM_0737.jpg

She was just beautiful and it was so neat to see up close in person. I love these Disney touches. We almost passed right by her but we saw some other people gathering and turned back to see her for a few minutes

We had a short wait at the safari and had a wonderful ride through. Because we went that afternoon I actually saw more active animals than usual for some reason, including the lions. I didn’t take many photos because we decided we have plenty from past safari rides and really just wanted to enjoy the time together. Here is one with some different animals all in the same area

SAM_0744.jpg

When we exited the safari we noticed a photopass photographer just hanging out, I had never seen one there before, I asked if he was taking pictures and he said yes. These ended up being some of our favorites from the trip

Photo0352FourBySix.jpg

Photo0358FiveBySeven.jpg

Photo0363FourBySix.jpg

We enjoyed a jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel and it was SO delicious!! I wish I had taken a picture but it was so good I made Tim get his own.

Continued in the next post

We made sure to check out Rafiki’s Planet Watch so Tim could find one of his favorite characters that he was excited to meet

SAM_0750.jpg

SAM_0751.jpg

Bug time!! I love the end of the show..especially since it freaks Tim out every time!!

SAM_0752.jpg

SAM_0753.jpg

Over at Camp Minnie-Mickey we decided most of the lines were too long, but there were two cuties I had never met before, so we waited to say hi to them.

A funny thing happened while waiting in line. We were next to have our pictures taken and the character handler was not paying attention (older lady – sort of zoning out at the moment) This family came walking by and one of the little girls in the family ran up to Thumper and Miss Bunny while the family in front of us was in the process of taking pictures. I absolutely kid you not that Miss Bunny held out her paws and stopped the girl from hugging her and motioned for her to get in line. It all happened so quickly, but it was obvious Miss Bunny does not allow line cutters and she means business! Tim and I were laughing so hard we were crying. In our pictures it looks like Tim and Thumper are best friends, but Miss Bunny looks pretty distracted with me and looks like she is keeping an eye on that girl in line. Well at least that’s what we think and we still crack up looking at the photos.

SAM_0739.jpg

SAM_0738.jpg

Our AK day came to an end quickly and we headed back to POP to get ready for a meal we were both very excited for!!

Shannon, we all know what got in the way of your updating your TR...your upcoming wedding which is just around the corner. :goodvibes

Love the photos with the characters, but I especially like those at the end of the sarfari ride...awesome!

Looks like there were some good times with the characters. Especially the line Nazi part. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

2 weeks and 3 days... wow, your big trip is coming up fast! :thumbsup2

Wait, you got to see the lions moving around and DIDN'T take any pictures?? This is like discovering the Ark of the Covenant and deciding to leave it where it lies. :rotfl2:

Shannon, we all know what got in the way of your updating your TR...your upcoming wedding which is just around the corner. :goodvibes

Love the photos with the characters, but I especially like those at the end of the sarfari ride...awesome!

I can't believe the wedding is so soon, I thought keeping it small would make it easy, but doing it away from home adds some difficulty!

Looks like there were some good times with the characters. Especially the line Nazi part. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

2 weeks and 3 days... wow, your big trip is coming up fast! :thumbsup2

Gotta love a character in charge of their line :rotfl:

I know time has beeen flying by!!!

Wait, you got to see the lions moving around and DIDN'T take any pictures?? This is like discovering the Ark of the Covenant and deciding to leave it where it lies. :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I don't think I moved fast enough...I am always in what I swear is the bumpiest seat of the safari each time...knowing my luck Id lose the camera!

Our last night at WDW we had a great dinner planned at JIKO!!! This was our first time visiting AKL and it was just breathtaking!! It look forever to get over there by switching buses from POP but eventually we made it. I couldnt believe the lobby

SAM_0756.jpg

SAM_0757.jpg

We went outside and watched some of the animals. It was so dark I didnt take any pictures, but that resort is just beautiful!!!

Here we are waiting for dinner
SAM_0760.jpg

The menu

SAM_0761.jpg

Our drinks. I tried a wine our server recommended and Tim had a drink called the Victoria Falls Mist

SAM_0764.jpg

For appetizers we had the Grilled Wild Boar and the taste of Africa

SAM_0765.jpg

SAM_0766.jpg

SAM_0767.jpg

SAM_0768.jpg

For entrees we ordered the Braised Beef Short Rib and the Grilled Wild Gulf Shrimp Curry

SAM_0769.jpg

SAM_0770.jpg

They brought out Zebra Domes for dessert to celebrate our engagement and I almost fell over with excitement, we have heard so much about them and wanted to try them...so yummy!! I also had a chocolate martini for dessert too yummy!!

SAM_0771.jpg

SAM_0772.jpg

SAM_0775.jpg

What a wonderful dinner!!! too bad we had to leave the next day!

I can't say that I would order any of what you guys had at dinner, but it all looks so nicely presented and your drink looks absolutely yummy.

:sad::sad::sad: to last night.

:rotfl2: It does look like she's keeping an eye out on that girl in your picture!!! Too funny! :lmao:

You look so good in your Jiko pictures!! Love the dress and the flower in your hair.

I've never made it to AKL yet myself. I think that was a good idea to head over there and try Jiko. One of these days.

It's too bad the trip is coming to an end, but that was some good planning on your part to be coming to the end of this TR just as your next trip is about to take place. :rotfl2:

First off, I have to say that it's so exciting your wedding and honeymoon is almost upon you! I know right now it's probably really stressful, but I know you guys are going to have a beautiful wedding and a great time on your cruise.
And, I cannot wait to read all about it in your TR. (I know you haven't said you're writing one, but you just have to. We all want to see wedding pictures too much!:rotfl:)

I'm glad you both enjoyed your dinner at Jiko. The food looks a little exotic for me, but I've heard it's all delicious. And I love the dress you had on!

I can't say that I would order any of what you guys had at dinner, but it all looks so nicely presented and your drink looks absolutely yummy.

:sad::sad::sad: to last night.

It was one of those yummy dinners you are glad you tried, but not the type of food that we would go back for over and over again...except zebra domes I would love more of :rotfl:

:rotfl2: It does look like she's keeping an eye out on that girl in your picture!!! Too funny! :lmao:

You look so good in your Jiko pictures!! Love the dress and the flower in your hair.

She was watching that little girl :rotfl:

Thank you :) My friend makes the flower clips

I've never made it to AKL yet myself. I think that was a good idea to head over there and try Jiko. One of these days.

It's too bad the trip is coming to an end, but that was some good planning on your part to be coming to the end of this TR just as your next trip is about to take place. :rotfl2:

You have to go check out AKL the next time you are there...its really worth it!!

:rotfl: I can't believe I managed to drag this report out for a year!!

First off, I have to say that it's so exciting your wedding and honeymoon is almost upon you! I know right now it's probably really stressful, but I know you guys are going to have a beautiful wedding and a great time on your cruise.
And, I cannot wait to read all about it in your TR. (I know you haven't said you're writing one, but you just have to. We all want to see wedding pictures too much!:rotfl:)

I'm glad you both enjoyed your dinner at Jiko. The food looks a little exotic for me, but I've heard it's all delicious. And I love the dress you had on!

We are leaving tomorrow for Disney!! I can't believe the time has flown by!! I will be making sure to write a wedding and honeymoon TR and keep better track of it than this one :rotfl2:

How appropriate I am about to write about our departure day and we are leaving tomorrow for our wedding and honeymoon trip :rotfl:

Our last morning we checked out of POP and spent the day at MK, we spent the day just riding our favorites and hanging out

SAM_0788.jpg

Love the rainbow bubble I caught in the corner

SAM_0791.jpg

SAM_0794.jpg

SAM_0806.jpg

SAM_0801.jpg

Look the little pumpkin doll she is holding has a Mickey ear hat!!

Tim's thrilled, he pulled the sword out!! I was so glad I had the camera out for this, great end to the trip!
SAM_0780.jpg

I thought maybe I could get it too...nope!!
SAM_0783.jpg

As we were leaving tomorrowland PUSH came up to us and started talking to us...I wish I had this on video I am so sad I didnt think of that :sad: but he asked us all about the proposal and if he could be the "best can" in our wedding when he saw our engagement buttons...he was too cute!!!

SAM_0798.jpg

On our way out we got a few photopass pictures

Photo0368FourBySix.jpg

Photo0392FourBySix.jpg

then it was time to return to POP and catch the sad ME bus back to the airport.

SAM_0808.jpg

We had an easy trip back and Tims parents were waiting for us at the airport

SAM_0813.jpg

Sorry this TR took me so long to finish...whoops!! We leave tomorrow for our wedding and honeymoon!!! I will be back with a full TR (and a timely one :rotfl:)

Aww, the last days are the worst, but at least it looks like you guys had fun before you left! Push is so cute, I'm always hoping to see him, but haven't yet! :confused3

Love the sign Tim's parents made for you guys, how cute!

Thanks for a great TR, I can't wait for the next one! I'm so happy for you guys, getting to have a Disney wedding AND Disneymoon! Hope everything is beautiful and magical and you have an amazing time! :goodvibes

I wanted to come on here and wish you and Tim well as you left for your wedding/honeymoon, and look at that, I caught an update!

Departure days are the worst, but at least you had a couple great moments. That had to make it a little better.:confused3 Love Tim's face when he pulled the sword out...priceless!

I hope you both have a wonderful honeymoon and a beautiful wedding! Remember to take a moment and pause and just soak up the moment, it'll fly by!
If I happen to see you in Epcot on the 1st, I'll be sure to say hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter