Stop Making Me Laugh Or I'll Pee My Pants! Go Back! I Lost My Shoe! Trip Report!

Lacey found a couple of bracelets for the Mission girls and we were off to climb a tree.....the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse tree. For those of you who may be wondering why I, a terrified of heights person, would be climbing way up high in a tree, my answer is "I don't know!". I just don't look down much. With the limbs and branches and leaves kind of blocking the view down, it's not too bad.

Some not that interesting pictures:

100_2607.jpg

100_2608.jpg

The view of Space Mountain:

100_2609.jpg

You can't really tell it but there was a skydiver that looked like he was right over the top of Space Mountain. The pictures are a blurry but you can just make out the parachute to the right of the top of the building:

100_2610.jpg

100_2611.jpg

100_2612.jpg

We looked to the left and saw this:

100_2613.jpg

After taking in the view, we joined the line of people plodding down the steps.

We wanted to see how long the wait for Jungle Cruise was so I walked down the steps and motioned the rest to come and get in line since the wait was only:

100_2614.jpg

I know that I took a whole lot of pictures on the Jungle Cruise specifically thinking that I'd have some to post on my trip report. I remember them being on my camera but somehow they were lost. Stupid camera! This is the only one I can find:

100_2628.jpg

We knew that we wanted to do the rest of Adventureland. When we saw the line for Aladdin's Magic Carpets, we knew it wasn't in the cards. The line wound waaaaay around. We decided to do this next:

100_2629.jpg

A picture of Lacey's Graduation button which, by the way, hadn't gotten her even a single "Happy Graduation!" comment so far today. Probably because it was on her bag strap.

100_2630.jpg

Even though it wasn't even Noon yet, it was already hot outside and it felt good to be standing in the shade. Not long after we got in the line for the pre-show, these two wiseguys started their bickering:

100_2632.jpg

We were admitted into the theater and Hunter was in the lead. We sat on the very front row, something we had never done before. We have always seemed to sit towards the back. I think I'd rather sit a little towards the back next time because we had to stay looking up all the time from the front row. I tried taking pictures with the flash off. Some are okay, some are not:

100_2633.jpg

100_2634.jpg

100_2636.jpg

The volcano in the middle of theater started rumbling and the Tiki Goddess emerged:

100_2637.jpg

100_2638.jpg

Shoodoop shoooby doo! Shoodoop shooby doo! In the still of the niiiight..... Or is this the part where they sing....get on your feet? I don't remember.

100_2639.jpg

100_2640.jpg

100_2642.jpg

This one turned out blurry but I was walking for Pete's sake.

100_2641.jpg

***Next installment: Captain Hook and his sidekick try to swipe Hunter's watch!

Well, I'm still trying to catch up but I'm only (only - HA) up to page 25 and I'm getting pretty bleary-eyed. :surfweb:

Page 97?!? I'cot moderators would have a stroke! :rotfl2:

For some reason, I can't see the pics. I'm not even getting the bandwidth message either. :confused3 Maybe IT here at work has done something to the filters again. Oh, poop!

Well, I'm still trying to catch up but I'm only (only - HA) up to page 25 and I'm getting pretty bleary-eyed. :surfweb:

Page 97?!? I'cot moderators would have a stroke! :rotfl2:

For some reason, I can't see the pics. I'm not even getting the bandwidth message either. :confused3 Maybe IT here at work has done something to the filters again. Oh, poop!

I wonder what the deal is? Let me go look at page 25 and see which Photobucket account I was using at the time. I have three or four of them now just to try and keep the pictures showing.

Mary,

I have no idea why you can't see the pictures on page 25. They are showing up fine and dandy for me.

Hey! Anybody else out there! Can ya'll see the pictures on page 25?

Mary,

I have no idea why you can't see the pictures on page 25. They are showing up fine and dandy for me.

Hey! Anybody else out there! Can ya'll see the pictures on page 25?

It's the entire shebang that I can't see - starting page 1. The links don't even appear for me here on DIS. On I'cot, the links appeared but when I tried to open them all I got was a fresh, white screen. No bandwidth message, no "sorry link can't be opened right now" message, no "sorry, not a winner, try again". Nothing, nada, zip. :sad1:

The same deal happened on your first TR but, when I was about half-way through, all of a sudden - voila! I was able to see them (remember the gorilla behind the bushes with the pretty purple flowers? - it's one of my wallpaper choices). So this is what makes me think that IT has deemed photobucket a dangerous, restricted thing and put some sort of lock on it. :mad:

Or maybe, half-way through this one, voila! will happen again and I'll have to go back and look at all the pics later. It just kills me when someone comments on a pic (pizza delivery truck)!!

It's the entire shebang that I can't see - starting page 1. The links don't even appear for me here on DIS. On I'cot, the links appeared but when I tried to open them all I got was a fresh, white screen. No bandwidth message, no "sorry link can't be opened right now" message, no "sorry, not a winner, try again". Nothing, nada, zip. :sad1:

The same deal happened on your first TR but, when I was about half-way through, all of a sudden - voila! I was able to see them (remember the gorilla behind the bushes with the pretty purple flowers? - it's one of my wallpaper choices). So this is what makes me think that IT has deemed photobucket a dangerous, restricted thing and put some sort of lock on it. :mad:

Or maybe, half-way through this one, voila! will happen again and I'll have to go back and look at all the pics later. It just kills me when someone comments on a pic (pizza delivery truck)!!

They all showed up for me.. I had to go change all of my picutes last night on my thread. Thank you photobucket. But now it is all fixed once again

:worship: Disney now needs a new "Celebrate" button - "I wrote 'pee' and 'booger' on a trip report and got myself banned from INTERCOT!" :lmao: :worship:

Oh, you REBEL! Their loss..... especially once everyone finds you here! :)

:worship: Disney now needs a new "Celebrate" button - "I wrote 'pee' and 'booger' on a trip report and got myself banned from INTERCOT!" :lmao: :worship:

Oh, you REBEL! Their loss..... especially once everyone finds you here! :)

I am so loving you right now! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::laughing: Too funny!

I hope that the others will come over too.

Thanks for the post, Lisa! You know, I remember doing the tiki room when I was younger and we went to Disney, but I haven't done it since it has been under "new management". It seems I remember that show getting on my nerves as a kid, so it didn't really appeal to me now. Maybe I should give it another shot?

Oh, I wanted to mention, I could see your pics on page 25. Good thing I went back, because I didn't get to see them the first go around when you originally having problems with Photobucket.

So, I got to see them today! :cheer2:

Bummer about your boss marrying a former hooker. Let's hope he's learned his lesson this time! :thumbsup2

Don't go Lisa. It's a trick

And she's probably sitting in front of a box fan making her voice sound all funny too.:lmao: Remember that on Tommy Boy? I'm such a movie nerd!

Thanks for the post, Lisa! You know, I remember doing the tiki room when I was younger and we went to Disney, but I haven't done it since it has been under "new management". It seems I remember that show getting on my nerves as a kid, so it didn't really appeal to me now. Maybe I should give it another shot?

Oh, I wanted to mention, I could see your pics on page 25. Good thing I went back, because I didn't get to see them the first go around when you originally having problems with Photobucket.

So, I got to see them today! :cheer2:

Bummer about your boss marrying a former hooker. Let's hope he's learned his lesson this time! :thumbsup2

I'd definitely give the Enchanted Tiki Room a try. There is a little bit of rumbing thunder and the lights go dark when the goddess comes out of the volcano but it's not scary. Since you have Mitchell now, it gives you a reason to watch the show again through your little one's eyes.

My boss just called. Said the lady was very educated, very nice, had a great job and wait for it........

......very UGLY! Poor baby!:rotfl2:

And she's probably sitting in front of a box fan making her voice sound all funny too.:lmao: Remember that on Tommy Boy? I'm such a movie nerd!

I'd definitely give the Enchanted Tiki Room a try. There is a little bit of rumbing thunder and the lights go dark when the goddess comes out of the volcano but it's not scary. Since you have Mitchell now, it gives you a reason to watch the show again through your little one's eyes.

My boss just called. Said the lady was very educated, very nice, had a great job and wait for it........

......very UGLY! Poor baby!:rotfl2:

I love Tommy Boy

Well, beauty didn't work out for him so much last time. Maybe he should just buy a blindfold.

My girls have Darth saying I am your father on their ringtone when Don calls them

I love Tommy Boy

Well, beauty didn't work out for him so much last time. Maybe he should just buy a blindfold.

My girls have Darth saying I am your father on their ringtone when Don calls them

Tommy Boy is one of our favorites. I like those "old" movies like Tommy Boy, Can't Buy Me Love, Black Sheep, etc. Stuff before they started making everything gory, bloody, packed with serious curse words, etc. Just like the funny stuff. Every once in a while, I will watch something that's a little different. We watched Disturbia a couple of weeks ago. It's more of a mystery than bloody gory.

The boss said he'd absolutely take this woman if she had good health insurance and no "rug rats". I think I'll get him a blindfold for Boss' Day. You all know that tomorrow is Boss' Day right!

A while back Lacey recorded her yelling LACEY'S CALLING! LACEY'S CALLING! LACEY'S CALLING! It's my ringtone when she calls me. Scares the daylights out of me every time.

BTW Lisa. How are Lacey and Jesse?

She called about two weeks ago and we were talking about her Biology class and out of the blue she said "Oh by the way, I'm going to marry Jesse someday." I asked her if they had been talking about it and she said "No, I just know. God told me." I said if God approves of him and she approves of him, then I approve of him.

Just in case you guys didn't catch it in my reply to Ginny.....

TOMORROW IS BOSS' DAY! Stop at Wal-Mart on the way home if you've forgotten.

Mel, I know it'll be hard to find something for that ornery boss of your's but I am sure you can at least find a card. Maybe a sarcastic one. Change that. Make it all sweet and flowery. Kill 'em with kindness, I always say!

My friend's daughter has an answer tone set for her mom and grandmother that says send money. Where do these kids get this stuff. Thanks for the bosses day reminder. My boss loves flowers

Great update on SFRTH and the Tiki Room. We didn't do the Tiki Room this time. Oops. Giving stuff away. There's so much we missed. I keep thinking about the expense of June and wondering if we really should do it. Especially knowing we're going to have to pay to go to Mississippi for a week for Will's All Stars. But the September trip was just so not an US trip. It was great for what it was-a family trip-but it just seems like we missed so much of us. Don't know. I just can't seem to let the idea go. Even though we now owe my parents about $1000 for Jordan and we're not done yet.

Might just have to make it a shorter/smaller trip than planned (but I MUST see Harry Potter!).

So does the mystery lady have any "rug rats"?

Lacey's remark about Jesse made me :goodvibes inside.

Ginny, I LOVE what your girls have for ringtones. I need to find that one for when my dad calls. The boys would LOVE it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter