Stop Making Me Laugh Or I'll Pee My Pants! Go Back! I Lost My Shoe! Trip Report!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by mickeystoontown, Aug 20, 2009.

1. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

I appreciate you reading all about our adventures! I often say that trip reports are what keep me sane until our next Disney vacation.

Thank you so much for reading!

For those of you who haven't already joined me, please read my newest trip report. It's the "Who Knew Choking....." report. The link is in my signature below.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PhoenixStrength

PhoenixStrength Waiting for my fairytale!

Hi Lisa!

I just stumbled upon this TR a week ago, and have already read the whole thing! I am starting the newest one now. I just wanted to say that I loved this TR. I am leaving for WDW in just over 2 weeks for my fourth visit, but my first solo trip! I have been inspired to write my own TR for this upcoming trip by your wonderful writing :goodvibes

Stephanie

4. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Hello Stephanie! I'm glad that you enjoyed reading about our adventures. We are one silly family who loves being together. I hope that you'll post over on my other report as well.

I would love to go to Disney solo! You can do whatever you want whenever you want.

Be sure to let me know when you start your trip report. I want to read along.