STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

CIAOOO to everyone !!
So happy that eventually I feel I have some spare minutes to log on to here !!
Forgive me PLEASE for having been MIA, our days since end of August have been VERY DIFFICULT !! But now we can "breath" !! Mom is doing much better, she is almost back to her usual smiling mode, though she still is very weak and suffering from backpain ... BUT WE FEEL SO GRATEFUL to Our Lord.
Also I wish to thank you all for your continued thoughts and support.
BRANDI : I hope you can be better soon !! So glad for that sentence:NOT cancer !! Be happy !! Prayers coming your way !!
Kim : I do hope that your school job is not too heavy !! Positive thoughts and a HUGE Italian HUG to you !!!
Kathy : THANKYOU for all of your kindness ! Your messages really meant A LOT to Marco and I !! How is dear Miranda?
301348_246876365343112_127603680603715_822823_3275373_n.jpg

Corinna : happy return to your usual routine!!
Elin : have fun preparing for your magic trip !!
LOVE to all of you !!
Laura, I am so glad to read this update! I hope everything is still going well for the family. Hugs

I hope I'm not too late!

Elin and Laura, hope you, Bob and JD have a wonderful time at the F&WF!

I'm sure all of us would really appreciate any pictures you can post. Sober or not! :rotfl2:

I just had my last Physical Therapy appt this morning.
Now all I have to do is keep everything stretched and build strength.

They scared me by explaining that if I don't stretch and strengthen, the muscle could build scare tissue and tear the muscle, and I would need surgery to repair.

I will be doing my stretches and strengthening

I just had my last Physical Therapy appt this morning.
Now all I have to do is keep everything stretched and build strength.

They scared me by explaining that if I don't stretch and strengthen, the muscle could build scare tissue and tear the muscle, and I would need surgery to repair.

I will be doing my stretches and strengthening

Keep up the good work. :hug:

.....WAHHHHH!!!!! :sad: A year ago today, I was enjoying Epcot and the F&WF.....

....sooooo, I've decided to update everyone on my middle DS's career choice. As most of you well know, he was one of the 184 candidates [out of over 5000 applicants] to wind up at Sea Girt for the NJ State Trooper police academy, where, after being there a mere week, he blew out his knee and was sent home [torn ACL, damaged meniscus, etc.] Since then, he's applied to MANY local police job openings [BTW, each application is between $125 and $170 in fees :earseek: ], for almost 2 years. It culminated in the 'trouble' he experienced last year, which pretty much stonewalled his aspirations for ever becoming a police officer again. He decided to go back to school and embark on a managerial career in construction, as he's worked on and off with my DH since his HS days. Anyhoo, he's sent out applications and got an interview with a company that's been around since 1911. It's a specialized flooring company, whose credits include Mount Sinai Hospital, Madison Square Garden, LaGuardia Airport, the Barclay Center, and Dylans Candy Bar. After 3 interviews, he landed the job and began working in NYC on October 1. They [his bosses] are so impressed by him, that he's supervising a large job in Washington, DC and they even talked about eventually giving him a company car! You know, with a new story appearing in the news every day regarding a cop getting shot, about a cop abusing a suspect, etc. this has been such a blessing....

CIAO CIAO everyone !!
SOOO NICE to "talk" to my good friends on here !!
BRANDI : many wishes ! :love: Keep up your "stretch" work !!
LAURA & ELIN : sorry I missed to say princess::earsgirl::earsboy::earboy2: HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP !!
KIM : I'm so glad to hear such brilliant things about your son's career !! :love2: You HAVE to be so proud of him !!
Kathy : how are you doing? Ready for your magical time pixiedust: with Erin ?

:thanks: all of you for keeping and thinking of us. This means a lot , really !!
My parents are having much better days, Mom is stronger and almost back to her usual self. Dear MIL is so so, she is staying in bed most of the time, this is hard on Marco - though he is keeping his cheerful mode anyway.
I am fine - thanks for asking - and thanks for the messages I got. School this year is OK; I still enjoy being with my "kids" very much , but in the last week a couple of my older students were involved in some sort of bullying : it all happened OUT OF OUR SCHOOL - but I am very worried. Over the last days lessons have been difficult , the whole class being sad/nervous/at times rude ... I can easily tell how worried the whole group is.
Well, I have to say BYE now, this evening I'm having a meeting with the kids' families AND two people from the local Police station ... I so hope that my kids can just have peace of mind asap !!
CIAO to all of you, with much love !! :grouphug:

Kimmar, that sounds great. I am glad that he found something that he can really do well in.

Laura, I hope that things settle down. Bullying is such a horrible thing for everybody touched by it.

Corinna

:goodvibes:goodvibes Ciao Corinna !

Happy weekend to everyone !! Are you up to something special?
5bec19f39aee07a5e42c6fedc94f26c2.jpg
We are planning simple RELAX and ... ;) good meals !!

CIAO CIAO everyone !!
SOOO NICE to "talk" to my good friends on here !!
BRANDI : many wishes ! :love: Keep up your "stretch" work !!
LAURA & ELIN : sorry I missed to say princess::earsgirl::earsboy::earboy2: HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP !!
KIM : I'm so glad to hear such brilliant things about your son's career !! :love2: You HAVE to be so proud of him !!
Kathy : how are you doing? Ready for your magical time pixiedust: with Erin ?

:thanks: all of you for keeping and thinking of us. This means a lot , really !!
My parents are having much better days, Mom is stronger and almost back to her usual self. Dear MIL is so so, she is staying in bed most of the time, this is hard on Marco - though he is keeping his cheerful mode anyway.
I am fine - thanks for asking - and thanks for the messages I got. School this year is OK; I still enjoy being with my "kids" very much , but in the last week a couple of my older students were involved in some sort of bullying : it all happened OUT OF OUR SCHOOL - but I am very worried. Over the last days lessons have been difficult , the whole class being sad/nervous/at times rude ... I can easily tell how worried the whole group is.
Well, I have to say BYE now, this evening I'm having a meeting with the kids' families AND two people from the local Police station ... I so hope that my kids can just have peace of mind asap !!
CIAO to all of you, with much love !! :grouphug:

Laura, glad to see you posting. I've been busy getting ready for two trips this month: The F&WF and my first cruise.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Laura, glad to see you posting. I've been busy getting ready for two trips this month: The F&WF and my first cruise.

.....:scratchin I thought the F&WF ended this weekend....:confused3

WOW !! I cannot remember about your cruise !! pirate: WHERE /WHEN are you cruising, if I may ask?

crociere-last-minute-caraibi.jpg
JUST A BIT ... :rainbow: jealous !!! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter