STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

Good afternoon, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Laura and I have been busy the past 24 hours also! Osborne Lights is one of my favorite parts of the holidays special things at WDW and this year we aren't going to get to see them at the tail end of our F&W trip. I was so upset that I would miss them forever that younger DD put a bug in my ear that I needed to go down, even if for only a day or so. Well, my enabling friend agreed to go with me so we now have three nights booked at POFQ (12/20-23) and the Merry & Bright Dessert Party booked too! :yay:
December

RobynPrincess, Nov 26th – 9th, AKL

Okh, Nov 30th - 7th, AKL

Disneyfirsttimer10, 5th -12th, Jambo

Sndral, 2nd – 5th, Kidani

Sndral, 5th – 10th, Jambo House

Aladora, 9th -16th, AKV

KanataDad, 10th -12th, AKL

Traceylee, 11th – 19th, AKL

PrincessHeather92, 12th - 18th, AKL

Stephaniesnyder, 12th – 18th, AKL

LvsTnk, 12th - 22nd, AKL

Lovinallthingsdisney, 13th – 23rd, AKL

Happy_2_B, 14th - 23rd, AKL CL

McgrathMom2, 16th - 20th, AKL

PNO4TE, 20th - 23rd, POFQ

Sbeets, 20th - 26th, AKL

Nuts4Dale, 20th – 27th, Jambo House

Chrisc88, 24th – 27th, AKL

IceSkatingPrincess, 26th - 28th, AKL

Thank you, sweet Brandi! How lucky are we that you continue to update this for all of us?!?! :goodvibes

Stay safe! My area of metro ATL is supposed to get some major rain tomorrow; ground already very soggy.

Babysitting Rachel & Blake's doggies and they don't like to go out in the rain! lol Moe (my cat) isn't happy, but he's not too bright apparently! He eggs them on, then acts perplexed and upset that they're chasing him again! :rotfl:

My normally quiet house is very chaotic today! Fun times!!

Cruising Boston to Bermuda in a week; then home for a week; and then WDW with JD, Elin & Bob!!!! :jumping1:

Laura, smooth sailing! :sail:

Kathy

Elin, I would do anything for you. I hope you know that... :hug:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww..... :love1:

I miss seeing you and David on a somewhat irregular basis. Maybe one of these weekends I can head up your direction for a change! :goodvibes

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

It is a glorious weekend here in Virginia. I am spending it doing the last bit of :laundy: for our trip. I decided to work next Saturday and Sunday, making up as many classes and lessons as I can since I will miss quite a few while we are at F&W. And then I volunteered to teach for a co-worker who is having rotator cuff surgery the day before we leave. I really have to have most of our clothes ready by tomorrow or I won't be ready to throw everything into the suitcases on the 23rd!

I got back yesterday morning. I am pretty much unpacked and I am back at work tomorrow.

Corinna

Well we are finally unpacked and everything cleaned and put away. It was a great time away. But now back to work.

Glad you had a good time! How is your PT coming?
I got 5 more sessions.... :)

I have 8 cyst's, one on my hip, one a haemorrhagic and the other 6 are on my cervix, so lots of tests and lots of fun, but we are making it.

I got 5 more sessions.... :)

I have 8 cyst's, one on my hip, one a haemorrhagic and the other 6 are on my cervix, so lots of tests and lots of fun, but we are making it.
....YIKES! I hope everything works out for you on that...:hug:

CIAOOO to everyone !!
So happy that eventually I feel I have some spare minutes to log on to here !!
Forgive me PLEASE for having been MIA, our days since end of August have been VERY DIFFICULT !! But now we can "breath" !! Mom is doing much better, she is almost back to her usual smiling mode, though she still is very weak and suffering from backpain ... BUT WE FEEL SO GRATEFUL to Our Lord.
Also I wish to thank you all for your continued thoughts and support.
BRANDI : I hope you can be better soon !! So glad for that sentence:NOT cancer !! Be happy !! Prayers coming your way !!
Kim : I do hope that your school job is not too heavy !! Positive thoughts and a HUGE Italian HUG to you !!!
Kathy : THANKYOU for all of your kindness ! Your messages really meant A LOT to Marco and I !! How is dear Miranda?
301348_246876365343112_127603680603715_822823_3275373_n.jpg

Corinna : happy return to your usual routine!!
Elin : have fun preparing for your magic trip !!
LOVE to all of you !!

Thanks. I think I can live with it... LOL, the day I got "Not Cancer" was a great day. So I feel like I can deal with what ever happens.
There is always something to brighten the day. I am glad it was such a BIG game-changer. :hug :goodvibes

CIAOOO to everyone !!
So happy that eventually I feel I have some spare minutes to log on to here !!
Forgive me PLEASE for having been MIA, our days since end of August have been VERY DIFFICULT !! But now we can "breath" !! Mom is doing much better, she is almost back to her usual smiling mode, though she still is very weak and suffering from backpain ... BUT WE FEEL SO GRATEFUL to Our Lord.
Also I wish to thank you all for your continued thoughts and support.
BRANDI : I hope you can be better soon !! So glad for that sentence:NOT cancer !! Be happy !! Prayers coming your way !!
Kim : I do hope that your school job is not too heavy !! Positive thoughts and a HUGE Italian HUG to you !!!
Kathy : THANKYOU for all of your kindness ! Your messages really meant A LOT to Marco and I !! How is dear Miranda?
Corinna : happy return to your usual routine!!
Elin : have fun preparing for your magic trip !!
LOVE to all of you !!

So wonderful to hear from you, Laura!! I am very glad things are better for you and Marco and your parents. How is teaching this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter