Steph and Tom's PJ!1/3/10-WP/WHR/AAP/ITALY-We won Best Love Story! Thanks for voting.

Ceremony​

Tom and I head towards the front of the GF to get in the van to take us to the WP. I had gone out on my hotel terrace early that morning and it was freezing. I figured it would have warmed up. It really didn't. When I say freezing, I mean NY cold. The high on my wedding day was 47 degrees. So we get to the wedding pavillion and the photographers were already there. Here are some shots they got of us walking in which are some of my favorite shots. We were not even aware that they were taking these shots as we are too involved in our own conversation:

BG87.jpg

BG88.jpg

BG89.jpg

As we walk in Ken appears and leads tom to the grooms vestible and leads me to the bride vestible where my parents and MOH are waiting. Ken also has a pashimina for me to wear since it was so cold out. I walk into the bride's vestible and it was freezing! When we had the rehearsal the day before I told Ken to make sure the heat was on. He said it would be on for my wedding day and of course it was not. Well what could I do. Good thing I had my pashmina-check me out modeling it:

BG47.jpg

Me, parents and MOH all freezing our butts off:
BG48.jpg

We hang out in there for a bit and then Ken comes and says it's time. Becky goes off to do her thing down the isle ( I later found out that becky had the rings and gave them to Jay to tie onto Curious George at the last minute!) Then it is me and my parents which was nice since I can't remember the last time I was alone with the 2 of them. Ken comes in and says it is my turn. Into the wedding pavillion we go....I will let the pictures tell the story:

My handsome hubby
BG50.jpg

MOH
BG51.jpg

BG53.jpg

BG92.jpg

BG54.jpg

BG55.jpg

BG91.jpg

BG90.jpg

Omg walking up those stairs I was so nervous I would fall right on my face. I get up there safely-thanks daddy and mom- and Adam says who gives this women in marriage and my daddy says "her mother and I do" and my wonderful ceremony began. Our reverand told us we are not allowed to touch one another until we are exchanging rings and vows (this is a jewish thing and even though we had a non religious ceremony(DH and I are different religions and this is not an important factor in our lives), this is what the reverand asked of us which we were fine with). I have to say for someone who never did any type of ceremony before, our friend the "reverand" was very good. It was not a long ceremony about 15-20minutes. Tom and I are not emotional people but that day we definitely were. Some ceremony pictures:

BG56.jpg

BG57.jpg

BG58.jpg

BG59.jpg

BG62.jpg

BG63.jpg

BG64.jpg

BG69.jpg

BG60.jpg

BG65.jpg

BG70.jpg

BG66.jpg

BG67.jpg

BG68.jpg

We were told later we kissed so long people were like come already! :lmao: We may not be emotional but we are passionate :thumbsup2

BG75.jpg

BG71.jpg

BG72.jpg

BG74.jpg

After the ceremony we immediately did family pictures in the pavillion. Here are some:

All our peeps
BG78.jpg

Bridal party
BG81.jpg

Our wonderful Reverand and friend
BG82.jpg

Once those pictures were done, we then did the "staged exit" with the throwing of the rose petals. Everyone lined up outside freezing their asses off and then here come Mr & Mrs....

This is my favorite Rose throwing shot
BG83.jpg

Some others
BG84.jpg

Tom being silly-someone told him to try to catch one in his mouth!
BG85.jpg

BG86.jpg

After that we went into the van(we had one of those passenger vans as I was not wasting money on a limo to take us from WP to GF and I am not a cinderella fan to get the carriage although I do wish we got one of the antique cars-oh well) and they drove us around the parking lot for a minute and then we came back to WP. We went in for our portrait shots and the van took everyone who did not want to walk off to the WHR&P for the cocktail hour. We do not have pictures from the cocktail hour since the photographers were with us at the WP but aside from it being so cold it had to be inside instead of on the Patio, the food was very good. They did run out of the chicken dumplings about 45 minutes into the cocktail hour but brought out something else in its place. I did not find out about this until one of my guests informed me the next day and I did call Ken about it. he apologized and explained what happen. I was so exhausted at this point (Monday the day after my weddng was a horrible day-more about that later on) that I just let it go. As long as there was enough food since we paid an arm and leg for the cocktail hour, then I was alright.

Up next-Portrait shots of me and tom....

These are all amazing photos!! Thank you so much for sharing.. it looks like the perfect Disney wedding! :lovestruc

Emma princess: xx

ps - DF and I are planning to stay at GF for our Disneymoon next year - I am soo tempted by concierge level but I think we'd need to win the lottery to afford a room! :rotfl: fingers crossed Disney upgrades us, hehe! x

These are all amazing photos!! Thank you so much for sharing.. it looks like the perfect Disney wedding! :lovestruc

Emma princess: xx

ps - DF and I are planning to stay at GF for our Disneymoon next year - I am soo tempted by concierge level but I think we'd need to win the lottery to afford a room! :rotfl: fingers crossed Disney upgrades us, hehe! x
Thanks Emma. It really was a great day(even with the cold)! Concierge level is so worth it. Is it still too expensive even with the discount you get from Disney?

Love the petal toss photos ours didn't come out very well as the wind was quite strong.

Love the petal toss photos ours didn't come out very well as the wind was quite strong.
Thanks Claire! It's weird, I can't see your pictures on you PJ anymore. It was windy the day of your wedding though at least you had sun :) i wanted pictures on the beach so bad but it was so cold and overcast.

Thanks Claire! It's weird, I can't see your pictures on you PJ anymore. It was windy the day of your wedding though at least you had sun :) i wanted pictures on the beach so bad but it was so cold and overcast.

Because i'm so popular they are viewable at the moment, they'll be back on the 19th.

I know I had about the only sunny day I was so lucky.

Because i'm so popular they are viewable at the moment, they'll be back on the 19th.

I know I had about the only sunny day I was so lucky.
lol you crack me up girl! you were so lucky and the pictures outside the GF and on the beach look beautiful!

Portraits​

Everyone left to go to the cocktail hour and Tom and I got to do our portrait shots around the WP. My one regret is not doing more at the GF. It was so cold that we could not do a lot of shots outside that long. I wish I just sucked it up and did more beach and outdoor GF shots. Here are some of my favorites:

BG94.jpg

BG95.jpg

BG96.jpg

BG97.jpg

BG98.jpg

BG99.jpg

BG100.jpg

BG106.jpg

BG103.jpg

BG105.jpg

BG101.jpg

Me being silly
BG107.jpg

BG108.jpg

BG109.jpg

Bg122.jpg

BG123.jpg

BG111.jpg

BG110.jpg

BG112.jpg

BG113.jpg

My Bridal Purse with the Crystal Mickey heads
BG116.jpg

BG115.jpg

BG117.jpg

BG118.jpg

BG119.jpg

Again, I wish I took more shots outside but at this time not only were we cold but we had to head to the GF for our reception. We made it to the cocktail hour with 10 minutes left so Tom was happy he had some of the appetizers. I had none, I am not a big eater and when I have a lot going on I can't eat. Since the photographers were with us, they did not get pictures of the food. We had crab cakes, bacon wrapped beef with blue cheese and chicken dumplings.

My lunch break is over so back work. Next up reception, surprise guests and just a fun time.

I love your husband's cuff-links! so cute! :thumbsup2

Thanks! He was indecisive on which ones to use (he has tiffany ones and other ones he really likes) but decided on that day to use the Mickey head ones. They are very cute just honestly not great quality but they looked great in the picture. You can't see it in my bouquet because I forgot to tell the photographers to take a picture of it but I have the beauty and the beast rose charm from Disney couture that Tom got me for hanukkah along with a charm from my grandma -RIP- from israel she got me when i was born(something old :thumbsup2) attached to the stems of the bouquet. This way we both had something disney on us that day :)

Great pics!
Thanks!

those are great pics. Love the one with your tongue sticking out lol

Thanks1 I like to be silly sometimes and DF was getting tired with all the pictures we had to take so I was trying to make him smile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter