Steph and Tom's PJ!1/3/10-WP/WHR/AAP/ITALY-We won Best Love Story! Thanks for voting.

congratulations!! :woohoo: (I voted a couple of times hehe :cutie:)

Hope you are both well.. and the weather is calming down?! seen on the news here that there's terrible snow storms in the USA :eek:

Emma princess: x

congratulations!! :woohoo: (I voted a couple of times hehe :cutie:)

Hope you are both well.. and the weather is calming down?! seen on the news here that there's terrible snow storms in the USA :eek:

Emma princess: x
Thanks Emma for voting! :)

Yeah, the weather here is crazy. In all 33 years of my life of living in the Northeast USA, there has never been snow and ice and cold like this. It has snowed significantly at least once a week since Christmas. They are expecting another storm on Saturday. And NYC is the worse with cleaning it up. We can't even move our car out of it's spot because there is no where to park (just piles and piles of snow mounds) when we would get back. They have not picked up garbage and recyclables in weeks. Where oh where are my tax dollars going? It's awful and I am so friggin over it. I am so glad you were able to come to NYC before all this.

:eek: it sounds so bad.. hopefully spring is on its way & end the winter weather!

we had a similar situation in late November/early December.. not a lot of snow, but very icy - and the local councils here never have enough grit for the roads.. and then didn't do our garbage or recycling.. so I was thinking the same as you are now! :sad2:

Congrats again on the wedding blogs win :goodvibes

Wow that is such a beautiful story of engagement. I'm really happy everything worked out for his proposal and you look absolutely enthralled in those pictures you uploaded to the forum.

Oh my gosh I just found your PJ and I love it! Your pics are amazing and NOW I have to consider having Minnie with Mickey as we were only going to have Mickey at the reception....ahhhh! LOL

Love your journal and your wedding...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter