Starting the New Year off right..at WDW! January 2015 TR Link 1/14!

Following along! Your DS is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see how he likes everything now that he's a little older. And a whole week at VGF? Sounds like heaven!!!

Aw, sorry on missing the Memory Maker price increase! :sad2:

Oh, wow, you don't have the MDE app yet? Yeah, get that! :thumbsup2

Ha, love your food-to-try list. I did the same kind-of thing last trip. I had some must-dos. I'm glad I made your list, by the way. :goodvibes I would maybe add a Dole Whip with Rum from Animal Kingdom to your list. :thumbsup2 Also, the ice cream brioche sandwich and ice cream martini from the shop in France were great!

Good luck on getting your ride/show objectives done!

For Barnstormer, I would maybe have Calvin watch it or show him video and then observe it and see what he thinks. Izzy keeps telling me she wants to go on a roller coaster (she'll finally be tall enough in May), so I hope she's right. For what it's worth, she did seem to think the initial slow pace of the Peoplemover was boring and perked right up when it left the station and picked up speed. Maybe a good barometer of things...:confused3

Fun things to do with DS - follow his lead, to some extent. Izzy loved the interactive queue for Pooh. Um, not sure what else off the top of my head.

Cool Magic Bands and sliders! :cool1:

So I had the app, but I had deleted it from my phone after our last trip, so it was already in my app 'store' so easy peasy.

Ooh, the dole whip with Rum sounds fabulous! I actually added an alcoholic beverage to the To-Do list for AK, and it's a Bloody Mary from the Dawa Bar :dance3:

As the trip is nearing, there's no way he'll get on Barnstormer, I just know it. It seems that he's getting scared of everything now. He got some remote control cars for Christmas and cries when it turns on. Even a cute Mickey Mouse remote control train, he's scared of. Curious to see how he'll do.

I am definitely joining in !

VGF !! :yay:

Jamie and i moved from the BC to the GF part way through our trip in September, it was so incredible! I felt like it was just one step away from staying in the castle suite in MK :rotfl: it's just so fancy. Have you stayed there before? You will love it !

I think you've made some really great ADRs too. We did Yachtsman, Via Napoli and Citricos (and BOG lunch) on our last trip and all of them were great. I'd really like to do Tusker House breakfast one day too, I'm always keen to read about it so I'll look forward to that when you're back :goodvibes

Hahaha, great gifs in the to-do list :rotfl:

Your trip is soooo soon, I'm so excited for you (and not at all jealous..) !

Yay Katie!

We've never stayed here before, so i'm incredibly excited!

I've heard great things about Tusker House too, so i'm totally looking forward to it and trying this POG juice that is served there!

How cool that your magic bands showed up right as you were doing this update :goodvibes

Bummer about missing the price increase for the Memory Maker .. you could look into a share to save some $

Definitely think you should get the MDE app - I actually prefer the format/structure of the app for FP+ compared to the Website - seems more intuitive/less excess clicks to make

I echo Dugette and suggest adding the Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches to the food "to do" list :thumbsup2

Trying to think of things Peter liked this last trip. He did go on Barnstormer but got really freaked out once we started going down the big hill. He loved the MK Railroad - and just riding the monorail as well. He had a good meet with Buzz. Liked Living with the Land. The kids like the Disney Jr. Playhouse. He also liked anything with "buttons" - so making the magic carpets go up and down/tilt, making us spin on Buzz Light Year, stuff like that

I was thinking about doing a share, but time was running out and I had other things to do, so I just had to suck it up. It's totally worth the price to me anyway, since i'm always the one taking pictures.

I've been familiarizing myself with the app the past few days (SO MUCH better than how it was last Oct) so i'm excited to try it out.

Someone in my party, if not me, will order that Brioche sandwich. A must!

Thanks for the ride suggestions. I think he'll like Buzz too!

Yay for magic bands arriving!!! :cool1: I think they're a fabulous invention.

Since you'll be at Karamel Kuche anyway the caramel/marshmellow roll is magnificent! popcorn::

Oh yes, anything at the icecream parlor in France popcorn:: popcorn::

The MDE app is great. You can change the times and rides of your FP+ right on there. Its very convenient.

Bummer about the memory maker going up in price :( don't they make enough money? Sometimes I want to say enough is enough!

The cinnamon rolls at Gastons are super sweet, they have what tastes like a buterscotch icing on them.

I just realized how much food I just talked about :laughing:

Wow, so much sugar in my future :lmao:

You're right the app is great! And so much more user friendly than it was over a year ago.

So agree with you about the Memory Maker. Then I got to thinking, families around here pay more than $200 for a one hour family portrait session --i'll pay the price Disney is asking for, for 8 days at WDW with unlimited photos and ride photos!

Love all the little notes! Hey - whatever works. I think it makes an interesting screen! :thumbsup2

Yayayayayay for MB's. I have so many now. I don't want anymore. :faint: but it is so exciting to open that package. Almost better than Christmas! :thumbsup2

I don't have nearly as many as you (although I do have quite a few from resort hopping now!) You're so right! Love Disney mail.

I will be following along as well. That is nice that you are staying at the VGF for your upcoming trip.

Hey Bret! Thanks for joining us!

I saw that MM had gone up in price. Sorry you missed out on the old price.
That's a great way to use the notepad. I need to remember to do the same.
Great list of things to do and food. Can't wait to see the pictures now.
YAY for the Magic Bands arriving.

It's so much easier than having to remember everything or write it down. Just a press of a button brings up the notepad. So easy and fast!

Just stumbled on your last TR from W&D. Only through the first couple days but am enjoying your detailed style of writing. I too have been with DIS since 2008. Our first WDW trip as a family was 2007. I'm impressed you've continued so active on the boards. I went through my phase of (admittedly unhealthy) DIS addiction during SAHM years but now find myself too busy teaching, grad school, teens, and exploring the great outdoors!

We now go every 3 years (instead of 1-2 times/year). Our next trip will be Nov. 2015. Looking forward to finishing your last WDW TR and your upcoming TR for great tips!

Hi and Welcome! It's definitely easy to be addicted to the boards. But now, I seem to have better relationships here than in real life. For instance, my Best Friend was engaged and I was her maid of honor. Turns out she had an impromptu wedding in Lake Tahoe a few weekends ago, and hasn't said anything to me yet. I found out through her dads Facebook post, although she never posted anything 'official' yet. Kinda sad.

Hopefully I can pass along some great tips for your future trip!

Hi Alicia,

Thanks for letting me know about this trip report!

I actually still have my "Post-Disney Depression" from my recent Walt Disney World trip. We stayed at Art of Animation, and it was just fantastic. It was pretty cold, but not a drop of rain!

I think you are going to WDW at a really good time of year. You'll still be able to see most of the Christmas decorations (I know the Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios usually runs at least a few days after New Year's each year). The Grand Floridian Villas sounds amazing, and I really hope their gingerbread house is still open during at least the first few days of your stay.

I'll add a few recommendations:

You must, must, must meet Mickey Mouse in the Town Square Theatre on Main Street. I won't spoil anything, but you'll love it!

Also, make sure you see the Magic Kingdom's Festival of Fantasy Parade. The parade was new this year, and it's really good.

Definitely try to spend some time in One Man's Dream. You seem pretty knowledgeable about Disney history, so I think you'll enjoy this. There is a film at the end of the tour which I know you'll really like. Today (Dec. 15) marks the 48th anniversary of Walt's passing, and I think one of the best tributes to him is the fact that we are all dreaming about going to (or just returned from) what is often referred to as Walt's Last Great Dream.

Last, speaking of the Karamel Kuche, I got a Rice Krispy treat "block" with chocolate and a caramel drizzle on top. If you like Rice Krispy treats, I think you'll really like this. You can also make your own rice krispy treats at Goofy's Candy Company at Downtown Disney Marketplace, which I love making and then bringing it home with me.

I hope you have a wonderful time!
Robert

Hi Robert so glad you popped over!

Yes! One of my friends on the DIS sent me a video of her daughter (around the same age as my DS) of them meeting the Mickey that talks to you! In fact, when I got home from work today, DH was showing youtube videos to DS trying to see how he would react. Hopefully we can meet him and DS won't be too scared.

One Man's Dream is definitely at the top of my list. I feel so silly having already been to WDW 4 times already and still haven't seen it.

DH is a HUGE fan of rice krispy treats (I am too) but he's obsessed.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

I end up reading from my phone and forgetting to comment here! Your plans all sound great! I like the food list of stuff you want to try. Notepad is a great way to jot down your thoughts of what you want to comment on, I never thought of that!

Hopefully you have great weather and everything comes off without a hitch!

You have to read from your phone since you're never home!

I checked the weather recently and boy it's going to be warm!

Memory Maker... we totally didn't get our money's worth out of it. I don't know if it was just our luck or what, but we only stopped for photopass when we passed one without a line... which was pretty much never. I do like how they automatically link ride pictures to your account now though.

Enjoy your trip! Take some time to enjoy all those snacks. I wanted to try a cinnamon roll from Gaston's if for no other reason than to see if it stacks up to the one that used to be in the Main Street Bakery, but I didn't get a chance.

I wish you luck in getting through everything you want to do! :thumbsup2

That stinks that you guys weren't able to utilize Memory Maker as much as you were hoping. The ride photos are definitely a plus!

I don't think i've ever had a Cinnamon roll from the Main Street Bakery but have heard great things about it. I see a sugar overload on this trip :lmao:

Merry Christmas! Hope you and the family have a great day.

Thanks PIO! Hope you had a fantastic day! :goodvibes

Thanks Mary Ellen! :goodvibes

Following along! Your DS is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see how he likes everything now that he's a little older. And a whole week at VGF? Sounds like heaven!!!

Doesn't it though?! I'm soooo looking forward to staying there. Now if only it included a spa day, i'd definitely be in heaven!

ooh- your hand-written plan is a great idea! I am going to "borrow" that and put one in my bullet journal!

Glad someone likes my hand-written plan! :lmao:

Whoa, it’s been a while! There really wasn’t a need to update, since I haven’t done anything that necessitated an update, until now.

But first off, hope everyone had a great Christmas! Ours was less than ideal. DH and I stayed up late Christmas Eve watching movies and playing video games until 1:30am. Right as we were drifting off to sleep, we heard DS making sighing/restlessness noises and after about 20 minutes I went to check on him and he was burning up. We were up until 3:45 with him trying to bring his 103.5 fever down. So that was fun.:sad2: And we had to be up around 6 to be at DH’s parents house at 7am. It was a nonstop day of visiting different places but poor DS was out of it and ended up ‘napping’ for 8 hours so he missed out on opening all his gifts.

He did feel better later that night at opened some and waited until the next day to open the rest. Quite odd though…a fever with no sneezing, coughing or tugging at the ears. Not sure what it was but he had it for less than 24 hours. Glad it happened now than in a few days. That would have suuuuuuucked.

I made out good for Christmas, look what I got:

I’m so excited to use this at WDW and I just ordered a pole to go with it. Thanks Bret for the info on it and the link! :) It’s pretty easy to use along with the app on my iPhone. Even EASIER to upload videos, which is what I’m super stoked on.

I also got this phone case to go with my new iPhone - love it!

Okay onto actual PTR info.

I checked the weather today in Orlando for the week

What the heck?! 84 on Saturday, the day we’re supposed to be at AK. I swear, every time we visit AK, it always ends up being one of the hottest days of our trip. So now we go from packing long jeans and sweaters to shorts and tanks??

If anyone remembers way back in July when I had talked about DH and his lack of a Disney wardrobe, Phil (TheMaxRebo) had made a Mickey image with him holding a churro (since DH said he wanted to find a shirt like that, so Phil made it happen!) And here it is:

DH loves the way it turned out and so do I, so thank you so much Phil! :goodvibes

Onto other things – Checking things off my To-Do List:

-Groceries ordered (through WeGoShop). Alison, they’re delivering the groceries the night before we arrive. Does that sound right? I couldn’t really understand him on the phone, but I had mentioned that we would be staying the night at the Hyatt at MCO and take Disney transportation to the VGF the following morning, so he’s having the delivery be made the night before so that when we arrive it’s still there.

-DME situated.

-Memory Maker purchased.

Oh, I also made a schedule spreadsheet (because I secretly cried when I logged off the DIS when you guys made fun of my handwritten schedule – cause who hand writes things anymore?!) :lmao::rotfl:

Meets

My Aunt lives 5 minutes from DTD (I Google Earthed it and she's pretty much 5 blocks from it!) so she's going to meet us at DTD on our first day, Friday January 2nd. This is my dads sister and DM is not keen on this idea but is doing it because she knows my dad would have wanted them to see each other. There's a little family drama that I won't get into here, so i'm hoping my mom won't make it too awkward since she can be very blunt.

That same day at DTD, I get to meet for the first time ever, IheartDDuck (Danielle) :cool1: So looking forward to meeting her, since i'm a huge fan of her TR's!

Another meet that i'm really excited about is hanging out with Pinkocto (Pam)! We met for the first time back in December 2012 at DHS

and then got to meet up again at DTD at the Disneyland Resort in Sept 2013

We'll be at Epcot, having lunch at Nine Dragons, getting on some rides and just hanging out and hopefully she won't get too annoyed with my family :lmao:

So that's about it! Now all that’s left is packing, getting there and making this a reality!

pixiedust:

I didn't even know you started a PTR! Anyway, I'm so excited to meet you guys!!!!!! Now I just need to make it through two more days of work. :rotfl2:

Oh, no, poor DS! :sad2: Bummer that he was sick for Christmas, but hopefully he will be in good shape for the trip (and you guys too).

You got some awesome gifts! :thumbsup2

Wow, that weather looks great to me. But, of course, AK is always the hottest. :rotfl2: I think a mix of jeans and shorts and you'll be fine. The lows are still cool enough that you'll probably want something cozy for evenings.

I LOVE how the Mickey/Churro shirt turned out! Perfect! :lovestruc

Ahhhh, a spreadsheet! Handwritten notes are good too, though - I often handwrite notes at work. But, I do love Excel too.

Nice line-up of meets! Hope things go smoothly with your aunt. And that's great you get to meet Danielle - I should be meeting her in May! :goodvibes

Good luck with all the last-minute details...you are almost to the finish line! :cool1:

I didn't even know you started a PTR! Anyway, I'm so excited to meet you guys!!!!!! Now I just need to make it through two more days of work. :rotfl2:

Hey can you text me when you're there and let me know about the weather?! I don't want to pack everything, but now i'm thinking I have to pack both Summer and Winter clothes!

Oh, no, poor DS! :sad2: Bummer that he was sick for Christmas, but hopefully he will be in good shape for the trip (and you guys too).

You got some awesome gifts! :thumbsup2

Wow, that weather looks great to me. But, of course, AK is always the hottest. :rotfl2: I think a mix of jeans and shorts and you'll be fine. The lows are still cool enough that you'll probably want something cozy for evenings.

I LOVE how the Mickey/Churro shirt turned out! Perfect! :lovestruc

Ahhhh, a spreadsheet! Handwritten notes are good too, though - I often handwrite notes at work. But, I do love Excel too.

Nice line-up of meets! Hope things go smoothly with your aunt. And that's great you get to meet Danielle - I should be meeting her in May! :goodvibes

Good luck with all the last-minute details...you are almost to the finish line! :cool1:

OH my goodness, i'm hoping everyone will be perfectly healthy for this trip! Our last trip didn't end so well for me or my mom. Brining extra medicine!

I'd so much rather deal with cold than hot weather, but i'm wondering if it's still humid, like how it would be in Summer?

Isn't that shirt great? I love it!

I'm not very good with Excel so that's probably why I prefer hand written schedules.

Yay for a meet up with Danielle! That girl is POPULAR. :thumbsup2

Hey can you text me when you're there and let me know about the weather?! I don't want to pack everything, but now i'm thinking I have to pack both Summer and Winter clothes!

OH my goodness, i'm hoping everyone will be perfectly healthy for this trip! Our last trip didn't end so well for me or my mom. Brining extra medicine!

I'd so much rather deal with cold than hot weather, but i'm wondering if it's still humid, like how it would be in Summer?

Isn't that shirt great? I love it!

I'm not very good with Excel so that's probably why I prefer hand written schedules.

Yay for a meet up with Danielle! That girl is POPULAR. :thumbsup2

Of course I will let you know! I packed a slight variety. My rule is a few long sleeved items, so I can layer if necessary. And a hat, gloves, and scarf. That's because I've been there when it's turned to very cold. Ooff. Never fun.

Pfffffffttt. I'm not that popular. :lmao:

Ugh! We're arriving on Sunday and it's like 82. Pros are we get to check out the big blue pool at aoa but cons are I choose jan for the lovely warmish but not hot weather!! Not summer weather. What the heck??
Thankfully it is looking like it's gonna get cooler as the week goes on. I like the look of low to mid 70s. That's what I enjoy :)

Of course I will let you know! I packed a slight variety. My rule is a few long sleeved items, so I can layer if necessary. And a hat, gloves, and scarf. That's because I've been there when it's turned to very cold. Ooff. Never fun.

Pfffffffttt. I'm not that popular. :lmao:

Thank you! I'll throw in a couple long sleeves too to wear over shirts like you suggested, thanks!

And uh....yeah. You are ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Ugh! We're arriving on Sunday and it's like 82. Pros are we get to check out the big blue pool at aoa but cons are I choose jan for the lovely warmish but not hot weather!! Not summer weather. What the heck??
Thankfully it is looking like it's gonna get cooler as the week goes on. I like the look of low to mid 70s. That's what I enjoy :)

True! Didn't think about the pool! Good call, thanks. Wasn't even considering bringing swim suits, but that may just happen.

You're so right though, that's one of the reasons we choose to go this time of year because it's supposed to be nice out, not hot. Definitely low 70's is what i'm looking forward to :thumbsup2

Ooooh! Pam and Danielle!!!! Seriously awesome peeps to meet and hang with!

So sorry about your Christmas, poor little guy but glad it's over and done before the trip.

Pack everything! We had 40-80 weather on our trip last year. Swimsuits and parkas and gloves in the same trip.

Dawa has a Bloody Mary????? I must remember that for feb.

Hey there....

Just cruising the boards and saw that this looks like a great trip in the making!

WOW, some really nice resort ressies all lined up and everything!!

Looking forward to following along!:goodvibes

Love all your plans ....... and I loved your handwritten spreadsheet too! :thumbsup2

So sorry to hear that your little man was so sick at Christmas. But thankful it was over quickly.

You are going to love the VGF - they are just awesome! Can't wait for your pics.

And how nice that you will have so many DISmeets.

Oh, and THANK YOU for the beautiful Christmas Card you sent us! :hug:

Yay! Its getting so close! I can't believe it's going to be so warm! They're talking really cold here like we may even see freezing temperatures. A mix of clothes would be best because at night it will definitely cool down, especially once the sun goes down. Winter warm days are different than summer days in the 80's.

It's too bad your DS was sick over Christmas, but at least you got it out of the way before the trip.

I love your spreadsheet! There was nothing wrong with the handwritten one, it would just never work for me.

Good for you with all the meets! That should be a lot of fun. Hopefully the meet with your aunt goes smoothly.

I also know what you mean about DIS friends being closer than 3D friends. I'm having a hard time assembling a guest list for my upcoming party. So far it's mostly family, DIS friends next, and a few 3D folks!

Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing all about it.

I'm sorry your DS wasn't feeling well on Christmas. It doesn't make it any fun for him or you guys. I'm glad it was just a quick bug though and before your trip.

I love the new phone case and the Mickey churro shirt.

Oh, I also made a schedule spreadsheet (because I secretly cried when I logged off the DIS when you guys made fun of my handwritten schedule – cause who hand writes things anymore?!) :lmao::rotfl:

:headache: Ok. Now I feel like an ******. :guilty: :sad2:

Never take anything I say seriously. Nobody else does. :lmao::rotfl2:

I hope you guys have a great trip!

Ooooh! Pam and Danielle!!!! Seriously awesome peeps to meet and hang with!

So sorry about your Christmas, poor little guy but glad it's over and done before the trip.

Pack everything! We had 40-80 weather on our trip last year. Swimsuits and parkas and gloves in the same trip.

Dawa has a Bloody Mary????? I must remember that for feb.

I'm so lucky to be able to meet Danielle AND hang out with Pam!

40-80?! That's such a wide range. Love your clothing options :lmao:

Yeah 4 different flavors of bloody marys! I had seen it on Pinterest while cruising the Disney pins and I immediately pinned it so I could remember it. :hyper:

Hey there....

Just cruising the boards and saw that this looks like a great trip in the making!

WOW, some really nice resort ressies all lined up and everything!!

Looking forward to following along!:goodvibes

Hi and Welcome!

I'm way too excited for this trip, it should be illegal :lmao:

Love all your plans ....... and I loved your handwritten spreadsheet too! :thumbsup2

So sorry to hear that your little man was so sick at Christmas. But thankful it was over quickly.

You are going to love the VGF - they are just awesome! Can't wait for your pics.

And how nice that you will have so many DISmeets.

Oh, and THANK YOU for the beautiful Christmas Card you sent us! :hug:

Hi Karin! Yay so glad you got the card, I was wondering how long it would take to get there :goodvibes

I'm so excited about VGF. People ask where we're staying and some are like, "Cool" (you know, the non-Disney people) and then when I talk to people who actually know what the Grand Floridian is, they're like 'NO WAY!!!'. :)

Yay! Its getting so close! I can't believe it's going to be so warm! They're talking really cold here like we may even see freezing temperatures. A mix of clothes would be best because at night it will definitely cool down, especially once the sun goes down. Winter warm days are different than summer days in the 80's.

I love your spreadsheet! There was nothing wrong with the handwritten one, it would just never work for me.

Good for you with all the meets! That should be a lot of fun. Hopefully the meet with your aunt goes smoothly.

I also know what you mean about DIS friends being closer than 3D friends. I'm having a hard time assembling a guest list for my upcoming party. So far it's mostly family, DIS friends next, and a few 3D folks!

Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing all about it.

Did you happen to see my question about the WeGoShop servicing the night before we arrive? For some reason I thought they met you at Bell Services to go over your list and make sure you have all your items and tip. I had to give him a percentage over the phone on what I wanted to tip.

And I still can't believe my best friend hasn't said anything to me yet about being married.:sad1: Makes me sad. I'll stick with my friends here on the DIS.

I'm sorry your DS wasn't feeling well on Christmas. It doesn't make it any fun for him or you guys. I'm glad it was just a quick bug though and before your trip.

I love the new phone case and the Mickey churro shirt.

:headache: Ok. Now I feel like an ******. :guilty: :sad2:

Never take anything I say seriously. Nobody else does. :lmao::rotfl2:

I hope you guys have a great trip!

DS never gets sick, so that it happened early Christmas morning was all bad. And because we don't really 'know' what to do when he gets sick since he never does, it made us nervous and unsure of what to do. Hopefully it doesn't return.

:rotfl2: Yes! I did my job and made you feel bad! :banana: Totally kidding ;) Actually, it really was a good idea to make an excel spreadsheet so I can keep it in my WDW folder forever. So if anything, thanks for pushing me to do it :goodvibes

I tend to joke around...a lot, just like I know you do, so all's well:)

Did you happen to see my question about the WeGoShop servicing the night before we arrive? For some reason I thought they met you at Bell Services to go over your list and make sure you have all your items and tip. I had to give him a percentage over the phone on what I wanted to tip.

And I still can't believe my best friend hasn't said anything to me yet about being married.:sad1: Makes me sad. I'll stick with my friends here on the DIS.

I forgot to answer that. They have always just left my order with Bell Services and they keep it cold until we check in and get our room. The only time they go over anything with you is if you order alcohol. I've never had a guy work with me from there, but I have worked with two different women. They are really busy and all kinds of deliveries to make, plus the person you talk to actually does the shopping as well.

They're really good if there is a mistake, they just had me leave the wrong item with Bell Services and then the correct items was there later that day.

I know exactly what you mean, we've had some mishaps with our 3D friends and I don't even think they realize how badly they hurt us. That's the saddest part.

I forgot to answer that. They have always just left my order with Bell Services and they keep it cold until we check in and get our room. The only time they go over anything with you is if you order alcohol. I've never had a guy work with me from there, but I have worked with two different women. They are really busy and all kinds of deliveries to make, plus the person you talk to actually does the shopping as well.

They're really good if there is a mistake, they just had me leave the wrong item with Bell Services and then the correct items was there later that day.

I know exactly what you mean, we've had some mishaps with our 3D friends and I don't even think they realize how badly they hurt us. That's the saddest part.

I thought it was strange that they don't meet you, but makes sense since both parties could be on two totally different schedules. I couldn't remember if they met you if you got alcohol or not, thanks for answering!

The part I don't get, is that she came over to my house THE DAY BEFORE she got married and mentioned how unhappy she was :confused3:confused3 And then came over last week and still didn't bring anything up to me. I guess real life relationships can be confusing :lmao:

Hi and Welcome!

I'm way too excited for this trip, it should be illegal :lmao:

Why thank you! :wave2:

Yes, the insanity of a Disney trip SHOULD be illegal, that's why we hide out here. I think my family would call the Looney Hotline if they had any idea how much I obsess and plan. :upsidedow:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter