Starting the New Year off right..at WDW! January 2015 TR Link 1/14!

Why thank you! :wave2:

Yes, the insanity of a Disney trip SHOULD be illegal, that's why we hide out here. I think my family would call the Looney Hotline if they had any idea how much I obsess and plan. :upsidedow:surfweb:

:lmao: I'm allowed to have one thing to obsess over, since my DH is obsessed with video games. I'd say we're about even :thumbsup2

I'm so sad about your BF getting married and not saying anything :( she knows she screwed up royally and probably has no idea how to fix it.

Bummer DS was sick on Christmas. Poor little guy.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with hand written schedules!

I'm so excited to be seeing you guys NEXT WEEK!!! :cool1: so yesterday my boss said I should have taken more time off. Well it would have been nice to know that before flights went up!

You guys leave in two days!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Sorry that Calvin was not feeling well for Christmas. Hope he's totally better now.
Congrats on the GoPro. What a cool present. :woohoo:
That phone case is just divine. I'm totally envious.
Looks like you'll have great weather at Orlando. And I hope you didn't really cry about your handwritten spreadsheet! I thought it was great.
Cool shirt! DH will stand out with it on. :thumbsup2
What fantastic DisMeets you have planned.

Looks like you're all set!

How exciting that you leave so soon!! I hope DS is feeling better. That's how it is at that age, they get sick so much. I guess they're just building up their immune system. Poor babies.

It's funny to hear your disappointment about the weather in FL right now. It's 20 right now where i am so 80's sounds pretty good. I know it's all relative but it made me chuckle.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time!!

Hey there! Thanks for the heads-up! I'll confess from the start that I don't hang around much on the PTR threads. But I'll do my best to keep up!

Yeah, pretty much. Like they say, all is fair...

Exactly!

I'm so sad about your BF getting married and not saying anything :( she knows she screwed up royally and probably has no idea how to fix it.

Bummer DS was sick on Christmas. Poor little guy.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with hand written schedules!

I'm so excited to be seeing you guys NEXT WEEK!!! :cool1: so yesterday my boss said I should have taken more time off. Well it would have been nice to know that before flights went up!

You guys leave in two days!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I think that's exactly why she hasn't said anything to me. She's probably embarrassed but i'd rather her tell me than me ask her if she is or not. Just all bad.

I'm so excited! So DH decided to keep our FP's the way they are and just line up for some of the meet's like Buzz, Woody, Mickey at Town Square and Chip and Dale. I'll be calling either tomorrow or the following day to try and set up a hair cut appt at the Harmony Barber Shop if there's any openings that day. Hopefully there will be, DS's hair is a mess! But he's a cry baby at getting his haircut now, so we'll see what happens with that.

Can't wait to see you!

Sorry that Calvin was not feeling well for Christmas. Hope he's totally better now.
Congrats on the GoPro. What a cool present. :woohoo:
That phone case is just divine. I'm totally envious.
Looks like you'll have great weather at Orlando. And I hope you didn't really cry about your handwritten spreadsheet! I thought it was great.
Cool shirt! DH will stand out with it on. :thumbsup2
What fantastic DisMeets you have planned.

Looks like you're all set!

:lmao: No I really didn't cry, I was giving Andy a hard time and it worked!

I'm really excited about our DISmeets and meeting up with my Aunt that I haven't seen since 2010.

How exciting that you leave so soon!! I hope DS is feeling better. That's how it is at that age, they get sick so much. I guess they're just building up their immune system. Poor babies.

It's funny to hear your disappointment about the weather in FL right now. It's 20 right now where i am so 80's sounds pretty good. I know it's all relative but it made me chuckle.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time!!

DS is doing great right now! Just praying that it stays like that for him and for everyone in our party.

Yikes, if it was 20 here, i'd totally be loving the weather we're supposed to be getting! It doesn't get that cold here --it's currently 37 and today's low is 28, tomorrows high is 52. But i'd always choose cold weather over hot weather anyday!

Hey there! Thanks for the heads-up! I'll confess from the start that I don't hang around much on the PTR threads. But I'll do my best to keep up!

Well, luckily for you, there's not much to this PTR since it's over now! :lmao: Should have just waited until I got back to start a TR but I like seeing my schedule all laid out and up for people to critique. So you missed nothing!

Happy New Year everyone!

...well, still a few hours away here, but to my EC friends, it's almost time!
I probably won't have time to sign in here tomorrow, but wanted to thank everyone for all your suggestions and tips! Hoping for a smooth plane flight for DS and DM (and hopefully me too!) at 3:20 out of LAX and supposed to land at 10:53 at MCO.

Checking in at the Hyatt tomorrow night and the following morning making our way to the VGF via DME!

:dance3:

Talk to everyone soon!

pixiedust:

Yay, have a great trip! :cool1: So excited for your guys! Safe travels! :wave:

Thank you!

I was going to text you but wasn't sure if you would be up or not...I bought a large carabiner like you said, but our back tether was unrolled because he's currently facing forward, so DH ended up tying the tether around the carabiner so it works! Not as pretty as your turned out, but it will definitely help us in the airport. So thank you for your tip!

Have a great trip!

Thanks PIO and Happy New Year to you! :goodvibes

Oh man, I missed the send off.

Happy New Year!!!! and Safe Travels!!!!

Can't wait to see you next week :)

Alicia, I am late, really late, but let me still wish you and your family

and enjoy your Disney trip. Can't wait for your next TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter