Star Wars Weekends Picture of the Day

P1010060.jpg

Boba is my baby daddy.

P1010045.jpg

Mace Windu and I am not sure who else. I thought Queen Amidala at first but I don't think so.

ef35023b.jpg

I love this we will be there Sun May 28 and Fri June 2. Can't wait. Have never been before my ds 6 loves star wars. He is going to be so excited. Great Pictures everyone keep them coming. Hopefully I will get some while we are there.

Belle Amy said:
P1010060.jpg

Boba is my baby daddy.

:rotfl2: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lmao:

Awesome pics, everyone! One of my very good friends, who is a HUGE Star Wars fan will be there this weekend... and she didn't even know that she was planning a trip over a Star Wars weekend. What an awesome bonus for her! :) Have fun everybody!!

Are ther any Kit Fisto's walking around. He's one of my favorite jedis. We will be there june 9-12. Cannot wait. Temuera morrison(sp) is gonna be there. Saweet!!!

Pixie dust to everyone who will be there this weekend. We'll be waiting to hear ALL the details. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.....

Jessica :wave:

This was not from SWW, but was instead taken outside Star Tours back when Chewie and an Ewok came out on a daily basis.

BT-and-Chewie.jpg

Tons of pics from yesterday coming up, I'm charging my battery...it died yesterday around 4pm. :rotfl:

Also working on a trip report if anyone is interested. Let you know when that is up and running.

To those going later this month or in June, you will have a fantastic time. It's even better than last year, in my opinion!

:woohoo: Keep working, Belle Amy . . . I can't wait to hear and see it all !!! :woohoo: - DNeph and I will be there in only 3 weeks - this is our new and favorite 'annual' trip !!! :smooth:
How did EMH affect things?

I'm typing as fast as my fingers can go!! Battery is still charging, but I should have those pics saved and ready soon!

As far as I know, there were no EMH yesterday. Everyone got in at the same time.

This morning, however, there were EMH. I don't know how that worked out for people. I should think it would be a very good time to stay in a resort. Maybe someone who went today can post and let us know.

Oh yeah, I see that the EMH mornings change from May to June (when we're going) ! Hopefully someone who attends SWW today with EMH will report how it affects signing up for the autographs and trivia and touring in general . . . it's 'prom night' at my house, so I'm sticking close to home and waiting for reports . . . :listen: :yoda: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter