Star Wars Weekends Picture of the Day

Thanks Belle Amy!!! We plan on doing the first & second weekends next year, so maybe we'll get lucky. My son has been a fanatic since he was 2 - he's 12 now - and for one reason or another we've missed SWW so far. We're bringing the whole family & many of us are Star Wars fans. We even plan to dress up - I got a pattern to make Jedi robes, we'll see how that goes, LOL! :yoda: I hope you'll post tons of info & pics from your visits this year. My son is hoping they add Grievous - though I can't imagine how they'd do the costume.

Personally, I'm waiting for a Star Wars character meal.

BTW - I LOVE your Anakin/Amidala wedding idea. You could even have a musician play their theme song - the sheet music is available. My son plays the trombone & I got him the sheet music which he plays daily!

Thanks again!!!

Jessica :wave:

andromedaslove said:
I believe you are right about the storm troopers, and there aren't always that many there. From what I understand there are usually between 35 and 100 every day. However there are more there on opening weekend and on Fan Club weekend than any other.

Here is another storm trooper photo. This one chased my son around my legs for a couple of minutes. The sad part is that my son (4 at the time) wasn't afraid of Darth Vader but he was afraid of this storm trooper!! :confused3

346%3A4%3A6%3A8%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3244%3E8%3A2%3E596%3EWSNRCG%3D323372%3A98%3B9%3B%3Bnu0mrj

When is Fan Club weekend? Which fan club exactly? My son belongs to the official one, but he didn't mention hearing anything. :confused3

Thanks!

One of the bounty hunters, I can never remember her name! She was awsome!

f3eab35c.jpg

Mickey's Sister -- Your son will have a blast...I've got a Star Wars fanatic of my own on my hands! We are actually still kicking around the Star Wars wedding idea...we were deciding between Han and Leia or Amidala and Anakin....but I love Amidala's dress, so my vote won...Love the jedi robe idea...we're actually making t-shirts on zazzle.com for this year. Mine is a picture of Greedo and Han in the Cantina and on the back it says "I got wasted at Mos Eisley Cantina!" and my fiancees is a picture we found online of a repair manual for the Millennium Falcon...we're still looking for a good quote for the back...any ideas anyone?

Here's another picture.

004_4.jpg

Mickey's Sister said:
When is Fan Club weekend? Which fan club exactly? My son belongs to the official one, but he didn't mention hearing anything. :confused3

Thanks!

One of the other Disney planning sites has fan club weekend liste as June 9-11.

Here is one for Saturday. Peter Mayhew AKA Chewbacca in the parade.

f3eab38f.jpg

omg i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait im ready to go after see the pictures. thanks for posting them it gives me a great visual of what i will see

I've never posted a picture before, so I hope it works!

We were at Star Wars Weekend on Father's Day last year, so they reunited Darth Vader with his children:

showphoto.php

Dang! It didn't work! And I put the IMG tags before and after. One of these days I'll figure it out.......

WOW awesome.

I'm totally siked to go! I'm leaving May 14th and am DEFF heading to sww on the 19th!

We will be there for ten days!
Woo hoo! Watch out Anakin! haha

I considered telling my boss I was too excited to work, but I don't think that would go over well...

P1010016.jpg

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Star Wars Edition!

P1010052.jpg

Queen Amidala

P1010026.jpg

R2D2 rolling along in the parade!

Subscribing.

My son is getting so excited looking at everyone's pics since we only have 20 more days til our trip - first time at a Star Wars Weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter