Star Wars Weekends Picture of the Day

Thanks for creating this Great thread!!! :worship: PLEASE keep posting...we aren't going till May 2007 :sad2: , so I need to live vicariously!

Jessica :wave:

Here's one of Bobafett

f3eab3b6.jpg

Thanks to everyone for posting their pictures. Everyday I show this thread to my DS2 1/2 and he gets so excited seeing his Star Wars people. :yoda: :chewy: This will be his first trip to WDW and our family's first Star Wars Weekend. Watch out Jedi Mickey, I'm packing his lightsaber so he join the "dark side" :darth:

Getting closer!!! So excited....We'll be there May 19th with bells on....whatever that means...

044_44.jpg

Zam Wessel hiding by the coke stand

043_43.jpg

Tuskan Raider

031_31.jpg

Darth Sideous and the Imperial Guard

048_48.jpg

My fiancee having some fun times with Greedo

HHN3Oct1.jpg
[/IMG]
Oh wait -- that's Halloween Horror Nights! :rotfl2:

Here is one from last year. I don't know Star Wars, but still like to go. :)
Who is this creature?
BlaineStWars.jpg
[/IMG]

Keep it going and please do whatever you can to get them to extend SSW like they did last year. I will be there on the 18th of June, one week late. Please get them to extend. I want to go.

Luv2roam--

Loving the Halloween Horror Nights pics...waiting for that too...

The Star Wars character you are with is a Gamorean. He's one of the guards at Jabba's place.

We went last year (first time) and we had a ball. We are going again this year and can't wait. I don't know how to post pics but click on the link and you can see all of our SW pics from last year - we went on Friday and Sunday. It was alot of fun!! Hope to see some of you there!!!
:darth: :yoda: :chewy: :ewok:

cjhentschel said:
We went last year (first time) and we had a ball. We are going again this year and can't wait. I don't know how to post pics but click on the link and you can see all of our SW pics from last year - we went on Friday and Sunday. It was alot of fun!! Hope to see some of you there!!!
:darth: :yoda: :chewy: :ewok:

Thanks for sharing your pics - looks like you had a blast. We want to hear all about it when you get back this year too! :hyper: I don't know how we're going to make it till May 2007. :confused3

Jessica :wave:

We will be there this year and I think that my DH will have a great time! He has always loved Star Wars!

We leave in 3 days, but will be leaving to come back to WV the day SWW starts :sad1: I was hoping to get to see Anakin....he is soooooooo HOT!!!

047_47.jpg

I can't wait!!

Mickey's Sister -- andromedaslove can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is the 501st garrison of stormtroopers. Anyone can join the garrison as long as they have a movie quality stormtrooper uniform. You can get them on ebay for almost $2,000. My fiancee is obsessed with them, and wants the uniform so bad. The 501st usually only visits a couple weekends out of the whole thing, usually the first and the last I think. We missed them last year, but we are going every weekend this year so we don't miss them again. Yep, we're that obsessed. :teeth: You can see them at 501st.com.

But there are many stormtroopers walking around normally. It's fantastic.

btw, I just broke 100 posts...yippee!!

I believe you are right about the storm troopers, and there aren't always that many there. From what I understand there are usually between 35 and 100 every day. However there are more there on opening weekend and on Fan Club weekend than any other.

Here is another storm trooper photo. This one chased my son around my legs for a couple of minutes. The sad part is that my son (4 at the time) wasn't afraid of Darth Vader but he was afraid of this storm trooper!! :confused3

346%3A4%3A6%3A8%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3244%3E8%3A2%3E596%3EWSNRCG%3D323372%3A98%3B9%3B%3Bnu0mrj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter