Ssshhhh This Time It's A Secret! Dec 2015 pre-trip report

So last night I noticed a partial list of narrators for CP was out. It looks like Joe Morton will be at the beginning of our trip. We still don't know who will be at the end.

My current plan to is hit Magic Kingdom (I had planned on Animal Kingdom but changed it already) on our first day and stay until just after the afternoon parade. That would put us getting to Epcot around 5:00. So do I try to do CP that night anyway? I've read that they hand out bracelets around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, but since I'll still be a Magic Kingdom I can't do that.

I guess it does no good to decide anyways, since I may end up changing my mind when I find out who will be there at the end of our week.

Any of you ever been to CP?

This is Joe Morton. I had to google him. I still don't recognize him.

Attachments

• joe-morton-pic.jpg
    joe-morton-pic.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3
My daughter and I did CP last December but we purchased the package. I guess the wristbands are for standby?

Yep google the Osbourn lights they will have the music you want.
I really need to get my head out of my... and get my stuff together.

My daughter and I did CP last December but we purchased the package. I guess the wristbands are for standby?

Yes the wristbands are for standby. The way I understand things is that you show up at 1:30ish and get a band for the show you want. This gets you a seat and you can show up 20-30 mins before your show instead of standing in line for hours. pixiedust:

But since I won't be in the park at 1:30ish, I can't decide if I should try to get in that night or wait later in the week. The problem is, I don't know who will be doing CP at the end of the week. :surfweb:

I guess I need to be patient and wait until it's announced.

Yep google the Osbourn lights they will have the music you want.
I really need to get my head out of my... and get my stuff together.

I did, thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2 I also am putting the soundtrack for Fantasmic! on my mp3 player. I will have that playing at the beginning of the trip when everyone is awake and talking (sort of background music.):jumping1:

We finally had our first ever Disney meal and movie night combo. We had Incredibles homemade pizza.

And of course we watched The Incredibles. This is one of a handful of movies that I don't mind rewatching. We all really enjoy this movie. I think doing this makes me even more excited for the trip.

Hey guys. If any of you know of or come across a good mvmcp trip report, please let me know.

Hope has been asking me to read trip reports and yesterday we read one that had a family going to a water park and now that's on her brain. I really want her to want to go at christmas...since that is when we are going!

Last edited:
Hey guys. If any of you know of or come across a good mvmcp trip report, please let me know.

Hope has been asking me to read trip reports and yesterday we read one that had a family going to a water park and now that's on her brain. I really want her to want to go at christmas...since that is when we are going!

I did one.. But the report stinks as it was my first ever i think it starts about here:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/bonafaka-family-trip.2836795/page-6#post-43622806

Last night we had another movie night. We had spaghetti and watched Lady and the Tramp. I didn't get any pictures, but here are some that fit the theme from our last trip.

So I'm trying to decide what to do about our shirts this year. We planned to go to WDW in December of 2012 and changed to a Disney cruise. Before we made the change I made these shirts for the 3 of us.

I was very pleased with the cuteness of the shirts. But they DO NOT look like Christmas. I purchased red and green dye and well...

I really like the idea of the matching tie dye shirts but since I know I can't pull off the red and green look, I'm trying to decide if I should try something else. Suggestions? Have you seen or made any cute Christmas mickey shirts?

ohhh i want to see what people do!!! we want to make a bunch of shirts this year too!!!

I like the tie dy one!

Hooray for movie nights, I am a huge fan of them (of course). Dinner and a movie really is such a fun way to pass the time!

I've never done the shirts so I can't help you there, but I've always wanted to.

ohhh i want to see what people do!!! we want to make a bunch of shirts this year too!!!

I like the tie dy one!

I'm really at a loss for what I want to do. I need to figure this out!

Hooray for movie nights, I am a huge fan of them (of course). Dinner and a movie really is such a fun way to pass the time!

I've never done the shirts so I can't help you there, but I've always wanted to.

Hope just informed me of a couple of movies I need to add to the list. I planned on doing these once a month but the list is getting long. She thinks we aren't going until 2018 so we have plenty of time...but we don't!!!

All this time I've been getting Target cards with Swagbucks and buying Disney cards (I don't have a Target card so I don't get 5% off.) Well I just found out that I can order them from Sams Club for $143 for a $150 card! I figure with the leftover money on the Walmart card, I will buy snack for the trip.

So for snack list...what do you bring?

Remember we are driving, staying off site and will bring a few snacks to the parks since we don't have the dining plan this go round. I will make a list of things I will buy ahead of time (mostly for the car trip) and some things I will buy when we get there (things that don't travel well.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter