Ssshhhh This Time It's A Secret! Dec 2015 pre-trip report

Cute. you could also do riddles on each piece. Each the answer to each riddle could either be a letter to spell out Disney or a Word to form the sentence you are going to Disney World.

I liked your Maleficent apples! I think they turned out great! I also really enjoy that movie!

Ooh, pretty gold pot!

Cute. you could also do riddles on each piece. Each the answer to each riddle could either be a letter to spell out Disney or a Word to form the sentence you are going to Disney World.

That's a great idea, but I already broke the pot and wrote the letters on it.

I liked your Maleficent apples! I think they turned out great! I also really enjoy that movie!

Ooh, pretty gold pot!

Thanks! At least you can tell what the apples were supposed to be.

The pot isn't as pretty as it once was.

The pot presented a bit of a challenge. If I wrote the letters and then broke the pot, I might end up with all of the letters on one piece. I knew the challenge that I would face if I broke it and then wrote, but that's what I did.

After breaking it, I had Dave help me hold it back together while I wrote on it. This was no easy task, but we got it done.

And this is what I'll be hiding around my house for the treasure hunt.

I can't believe we have 1 month until our trip...that is mind blowing to me!

I still have sooo much to do. Today I plan to cut out the clues with scrapbook scissors. I'll post pics soon. I also really need to pick a pic to put on Hope's pillowcase and work on my song list for the road trip.

Okay, that's probably enough for one day. Since I have to teach Hope school, babysit my 7 month old nephew and we have a 4H Poultry Club meeting tonight.

This treasure hunt is going to be e - p - i - c!

Not only do we have the broken pot to piece together and then decode the clue and then figure out the word DISNEY is backwards, we also have several clues to follow

the first of which is hidden in that confetti filled balloon.

Hope and I went to the track this morning to walk. I got in 3 miles and now my hip hurts. Hope sat out two laps. How did we get in such horrible shape?

I have less than 4 weeks to get us to the point where we won't be miserable at Disney.

I can do this!

I thought I had finally finished figuring everything out...like today. :cool1:

I have all the ADR's I want and have my FP+ put where I want. :cheer2:

Only a few short hours ago, I finished the plans and breathed a sigh of relief. :banana:

And then the reports for Minnie's Holiday started coming in. The characters don't sign anything. What?!? The whole point of doing character meals was to get them to sign stuff without having to wait in line. So now I'm trying to decide what to do. Should I keep it? Book something else? Just do counter service? Ugh! :confused3

I looked over the options and I did manage to book a 2:55 at Coral Reef. Hope wants to try octopus. Maybe we'll do that...or maybe I'll keep Minnie's. I just don't know! :surfweb:

Tune in tomorrow to see what I finally decide to do!
popcorn::

And then the reports for Minnie's Holiday started coming in. The characters don't sign anything. What?!? The whole point of doing character meals was to get them to sign stuff without having to wait in line. So now I'm trying to decide what to do. Should I keep it? Book something else? Just do counter service? Ugh! :confused3
Ugh that just sounds like more and more of a money grab without any substance.

I thought I had finally finished figuring everything out...like today. :cool1:

I have all the ADR's I want and have my FP+ put where I want. :cheer2:

Only a few short hours ago, I finished the plans and breathed a sigh of relief. :banana:

I looked over the options and I did manage to book a 2:55 at Coral Reef. Hope wants to try octopus. Maybe we'll do that...or maybe I'll keep Minnie's. I just don't know! :surfweb:

Tune in tomorrow to see what I finally decide to do!
popcorn::

I have to go read some reviews to see if the dinner is worth the money.

I can't believe how long you have kept this trip a secret.

I just told Dave last night that I don't think the next trip will be a surprise. Trying to plan things without asking her too many questions is driving me crazy.

Ugh that just sounds like more and more of a money grab without any substance.

Yeah, they don't have character handlers, so that's 4 less people they have to employ.

I have to go read some reviews to see if the dinner is worth the money.

Let me know what you find out. I haven't dropped mine yet. I'm waiting to see pictures of the characters outfits.

I have officially decided that we are not doing Minnie's Dine. Hope and I read over the reviews today and it was not what she had pictured. I did get a 3:00 reservation on another day at Coral Reef because she wants to try the octopus. We will have to decide later if we are keeping it. I know if the weather is warm enough she will want to swim and that will be the swim day. Time will tell.

I forgot to mention that we watched Frozen last weekend. We had 'finish each others sandwiches' and I didn't get any pictures.

We are watching Tomorrowland this weekend (on my birthday.) I need to think about good meal options for this movie and will try to remember to take pics.

I just ordered our lunch for Be Our Guest. Who knew that ordering lunch could make me so happy. I probably wouldn't be as excited if I ordered it there, so I really like this pre-order idea. I like even more that we will have a shorter wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter